Author Topic: New Rolling Stone cover  (Read 814 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New Rolling Stone cover
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 09:50:14 PM »
I dont see anything wrong with the cover really.  It's about his passion for music I guess.  Other musicians have also used Jesus references that make this pic look like whatever

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2006, 08:13:08 AM »
I dont see anything wrong with the cover really.  It's about his passion for music I guess.  Other musicians have also used Jesus references that make this pic look like whatever

"But the Jesus Walks rapper insists he has a lot in common with Christ because he has to fight for recognition and suffer for success. In the accompanying article, West talks about the criticism fired at him last year when he famously suggested President George W. Bush was a racist during a Hurricane Katrina telethon, and criticized the US leader for not reacting to the disaster quicker. He explains, "If I was more complacent and I let things slide, my life would be easier, but you all wouldn't be as entertained. My misery is your pleasure." In the Rolling Stone spread, West also poses as boxing great Muhammad Ali."

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/2006-01-25/#3

The guy is a jackass plain and simple. I can't wait for him to stop selling records. I look forward to watching him on the Surreal Life.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 08:18:19 AM »

"But the Jesus Walks rapper insists he has a lot in common with Christ because he has to fight for recognition and suffer for success. In the accompanying article, West talks about the criticism fired at him last year when he famously suggested President George W. Bush was a racist during a Hurricane Katrina telethon, and criticized the US leader for not reacting to the disaster quicker. He explains, "If I was more complacent and I let things slide, my life would be easier, but you all wouldn't be as entertained. My misery is your pleasure." In the Rolling Stone spread, West also poses as boxing great Muhammad Ali."

The guy is a jackass plain and simple. I can't wait for him to stop selling records. I look forward to watching him on the Surreal Life.

Jesus is soooooooooo jealous

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 08:27:08 AM »
i was expecting to see Camron

WestCoasta

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 08:58:31 AM »
a joke

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2006, 12:07:11 AM »
i don't like kanye

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2006, 05:53:51 AM »

Nobody really cared what he said about George Bush, but yet he thinks it makes him Jesus Christ.  LOL.  They don't understand (or he doesn't, or rolling stone, or whatever) what the title of the article, or the movie, represents in the first place.  "The Passion of the Christ" wasn't about what Jesus had Passion for.  "The Passion of Kanye West" is about what Kanye has passion for.  See what I mean?  It's a childish, almost illiterate understanding of the entire concept of the movie. 

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2006, 11:14:10 AM »

Nobody really cared what he said about George Bush, but yet he thinks it makes him Jesus Christ.  LOL.  They don't understand (or he doesn't, or rolling stone, or whatever) what the title of the article, or the movie, represents in the first place.  "The Passion of the Christ" wasn't about what Jesus had Passion for.  "The Passion of Kanye West" is about what Kanye has passion for.  See what I mean?  It's a childish, almost illiterate understanding of the entire concept of the movie. 

That homo don't need to look like Jesus to make it "passion of Kayne west."   He could of done something else.  Ya don't take the image of someone significant and make it into something unreasonalbe.  Also, he looks like he's tryna be pac...what the fuck?  I'ma stake that fool to the wall...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2006, 11:30:07 AM »
So he thinks he's the only person who dissed Bush too? LMAO! He made a complete ass outta himself during that telethon, which led to our amusement.

Oh, and to show how unoriginal the cover is, like others have mentioned. Here's a dude who did the exact same cover for Rolling Stone:

Just proof that he's dying for controversy from religious organizations and the public in general. I like the guy's music, but he's simply a lame brain.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2006, 11:49:22 AM »
So he thinks he's the only person who dissed Bush too? LMAO! He made a complete ass outta himself during that telethon, which led to our amusement.

Oh, and to show how unoriginal the cover is, like others have mentioned. Here's a dude who did the exact same cover for Rolling Stone:

Just proof that he's dying for controversy from religious organizations and the public in general. I like the guy's music, but he's simply a lame brain.
word
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2006, 12:17:16 PM »
I dont care about the cover but this is stupid.  "he has a lot in common with Christ because he has to fight for recognition and suffer for success"