Author Topic: DoggPound NEWS album info BET rapcity  (Read 1406 times)

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
Re: DoggPound NEWS album info BET rapcity
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 04:06:44 PM »
i think some of the artists are off cause it was supposed to feature rage and warren g rbx ect......good to see it says daz and soopa are prod though
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 04:38:44 PM »
They just mentioned  known artists that will be on the album, wich is no surprise since they r on BET so they have to create a certain hype for the mainstream, trust me it wouldnt work  if they were like ,"yeah man we got Rage, Warren G and RBX on the album" people would be like who the fuck is that...and by the way Pufffy is just like Dr.Dre, he's a perfectionist on the board so thats good to me..and Jazze Got some dope ass beats (check The Shit on DOC's album)...my oponly worries is Nelly other than that the album sounds cool

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2006, 05:11:54 PM »
They just mentioned  known artists that will be on the album, wich is no surprise since they r on BET so they have to create a certain hype for the mainstream, trust me it wouldnt work  if they were like ,"yeah man we got Rage, Warren G and RBX on the album" people would be like who the fuck is that...and by the way Pufffy is just like Dr.Dre, he's a perfectionist on the board so thats good to me..and Jazze Got some dope ass beats (check The Shit on DOC's album)...my oponly worries is Nelly other than that the album sounds cool

lmao puffy jacks beats

davida.b.

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2006, 05:35:25 PM »
Only gripe is that Nelly is going to be on it. I wonder what Diddy would sound like with Kurupt ghostwriting for him.

Could be good, could be garbage, won't judge until I hear it. I hope the Four Horsemen and the Riflemen are going to be on there too.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2006, 05:42:20 PM »
I've been watching Crap City from about 10 minutes into the show and theres no sign of Daz, Kurupt, or anyone else.  They did show the "Real Soon" video though.  Goddamn they play some bullshit on this show, LMAO at playing a bullshit song/video by some guy named "Dre."

We Fly High

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2006, 07:47:41 PM »
the puffy song got a crazy ass beat.

SGV

« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2006, 07:58:31 PM »

lmao puffy jacks beats
And Dre doesn't?

Only gripe is that Nelly is going to be on it. I wonder what Diddy would sound like with Kurupt ghostwriting for him.

Could be good, could be garbage, won't judge until I hear it. I hope the Four Horsemen and the Riflemen are going to be on there too.
I can't hear Puffy going: Diddy, Neo-Sinatra, Saadaam, Bin Landen, Suicide Bomba, Bitch, Bitch, Bitch, Bitch!

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2006, 08:42:50 PM »
puffy? nelly? busta? paul wall? banner?

Swizz beats?Puffy ? Jazzy phae?

WACKNESS

hell yeah that shit is wack.  this is no Westcoast Album.  i blame snoop more than likely that faggot put all these wack ass artists on DPG's album
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2006, 08:51:01 PM »
the puffy song got a crazy ass beat.

hows the song though? and is puff actually on it?
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2006, 08:57:45 PM »

WACKNESS

hell yeah that shit is wack.  this is no Westcoast Album.  i blame snoop more than likely that faggot put all these wack ass artists on DPG's album

its 2006 bitch it aint 95 no more

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2006, 09:03:23 PM »

WACKNESS

what about it being 2006???  what's your point??  just because it's 2006 doesn't make it any better that nelly and some other wack ass artist will be on the album.  this is what we waited for, for so long a new DPG which sounded dope at first but to add all these other cats is not what i wanna hear you faggot.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2006, 09:12:05 PM »

WACKNESS

what about it being 2006???  what's your point??  just because it's 2006 doesn't make it any better that nelly and some other wack ass artist will be on the album.  this is what we waited for, for so long a new DPG which sounded dope at first but to add all these other cats is not what i wanna hear you faggot.

who the fuck knows how it will sound like but have in mind that there might not be the West coast sound u r looking for ...simply because its played out, stop living in the past man...stop bitching and grow with the artist and be happy that they will drop a dope album....shit man You kids get on my nerves...again it aint 96 no more and by the way the only wack feature is Nelly Busta is dope David Banner is Dope so is Paul wall. u kids needs to grow up musically

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2006, 09:20:12 PM »

WACKNESS

who the fuck knows how it will sound like but have in mind that there might not be the West coast sound u r looking for ...simply because its played out, stop living in the past man...stop bitching and grow with the artist and be happy that they will drop a dope album....shit man You kids get on my nerves...again it aint 96 no more and by the way the only wack feature is Nelly Busta is dope David Banner is Dope so is Paul wall. u kids needs to grow up musically

grow up musically so listening to paul wall and david banner is suppose to do that??  all i'm expecting is that dpg sound that we have grown to know and love.  so the westcoast sound is played out so what the fuck did Game release??? i'm pretty sure that goes down a westcoast sound album.  don't come here saying that bullshit about it being played out, it's only been dead for all these years and now it's back on track.  you have your opinion and i have mine so leave it at that

SGV

« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2006, 10:09:10 PM »
Your attitude is the exact reason West Coast artists rarely try to do projects like this. West Coast fans sabotage their own Coast.. It's ridiculous. Be happy that Daz and Kurupt still matter enough to get features from the likes of P.Diddy, Busta Rhymes and Nelly. By all means, their careers should've been done by now, but they still have a little bit left. Don't judge what you haven't heard... How about you support the album before you hate on it.

The Watcher

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2006, 10:13:18 PM »
How about you support the album before you hate on it.
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden