Author Topic: Game's Next Album On Geffen Records? so says Spider Loc  (Read 1949 times)

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Game's Next Album On Geffen Records? so says Spider Loc
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2006, 11:22:54 AM »
i'm pretty sure spider is telling the truth...

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2006, 11:54:58 AM »
I'm pretty sure Spider will back it up, now all you guys calling him a bitch? LOL. We all know you're only tough cuz there's a keyboard and monitor in front of you.

yeah...cus every1 know only "gangsta" rappa's REALLY mean something when dey post it on the internet....

im pretty sure id back it up.....now u callin us bitches?....LOL..we all know Spiders only tough cus theres a keyboard an monitor in front of him.... ;D

word....so spider hasnt a keyboard in front of him......LOL.....
i speak honestly i would beat him up.....
he has a big mouth only too when he is with his homys and has his gun in his pocket....
spider is stupid, wack and scared......

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2006, 12:02:35 PM »
this is probably true. its obvious that interscope is playing favorites with 50 (over game, jada, and whoever else). i just wish jimmy or dre would finally speak on this

what i dont understand is, how did game get the ok to do the r.kelly video but not jamie foxx?

either way it goes, 50 is a fag. and spiders album will never come out.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2006, 12:18:06 PM »
I hope this isn't true, but if Game doesn't release his next album on aftermath/interscepe then the westcoast lost
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

hollywood

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2006, 12:41:15 PM »
As for Kurupt being 'kinda tight on Dogg Food', well every single line he drops on 'New York, New York' is better than anything Spider has dropped to date.

real talk

raphead2001

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2006, 01:28:17 PM »
spider loc don't know what he talking bout cuz game don't need interscope to sell. i know game will at least go plat off his next cd no matter what label he is on. and if interscope dropped Game for 50 then interscope will lose money not game so spider loc has no point. he needs to stick to doing his g unot video cameos. cuz thats all what 50 will ever make him do cuz he don't got tha buzz to even ship gold let alone sell gold. its so funny how he can diss all these people but won't diss c-bo when he dissed his boss. its like game said" i hate when bully's try to test tha weak" and im saying anybody Spider Joke dissed was weak but he know they don't even care what he say. Quik will laugh at him, kurrupt and daz don't care, pac is gone, and easy is gone. whoever is taking up for dick ryder joke go tell him if he wanna diss those who diss 50 then go diss C-bo, scarface and bun b

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2006, 02:10:07 PM »
why does it matter where game's cd drops ? slim thug, snoop dropped on geffen, pharell droppin on gefffen.......

« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2006, 02:18:21 PM »
coming from the man who probably wont release an album on Interscope ever.

like to see his opinion on 50 after he gets dropped he wont be saying all this arse licking shit.

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2006, 03:37:10 PM »
i think  O00O00O  means spider.....

Weestcoastt

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2006, 04:39:49 PM »
I dobut dre would drop game off his label over 50 couz didnt 50 say in an interview on BBC or some shit that he is going to fulfill his contract with aftermath then bounce?

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2006, 06:31:26 PM »
Why the hell is Spider talking shit about The Games album being released on Geffen?
Even if it's on Geffen, at least it will be released.  There isn't a snowballs chance in hell that Spider Loc will ever have a album released.  If he doesn't know that by know then he's really dillusional. 
He can't even get a spot on most of those G-Unit mixtapes!

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #56 on: January 26, 2006, 03:25:05 PM »
Obviously there are some legal issues involed with Games career, but it dont mean that hes still signed to 50s label. Inerscope is probably just mad at Game and is trying to make shit hard for him. Remember the rumor that 50 stopped SNSL from coming out? NOT TRUE. I dont believe nobody that ALWAYS got something fresh to say (Spider Loc). He just talking shit as usual.
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Dedicato

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • AFTERMATH MUSIC
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2006, 04:12:02 PM »
Game's Next Album On Geffen Records? so says Spider Loc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Spider Loc:

" I PROMISE TO U GAME NEXT ALBUM WILL BE ON GEFEN RECORDS NO AFTERMATH INTERSCOPE OR G UNIT AND HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE NO WACC WALL IMPRINT, MY NIGGA 50 RUN THIS SHIT, BUT YAW WILL SOON SEE, AND MY NIGGA STILL GET HIS SAME PERCENTAGE OFF EVERYTHING THE BITCH BOY DO, AND HE DENIED GAME REQUEST TO BE IN THE JAMIE FOXX VIDEO, AND HE CLEARD GAME TO DO THE SONG ON THE ALBUM. U KNOW WHY/ CUZ 50 STILL CONTROL HIS CAREER AND IT FITH KNEW THE ALBUM WOULD GO PLATINUM AND THATS BREAD FA 50 WHILE GAME WILL JUST BE STILL RE COUPIN, 50 DONT MAKE NO DOE OFF THE VIDEO APPEARENCE, SO HE DIDNT ALLOW THE BITCH BOY TO PARTICIPATE, THIS IS A BUSINESS DONT LET THAT HOE ASS NIGGA FOOL YAW, YOU WILL NEVEA HEAR HIM DISS ON AN ACTUAL RELEASED SONG CUZ 50 HAS TO CLEAR EVERY RECORD. HE CAN ONLY DO THAT ON MIX TAPES, HA HA HA HA HA ITS THE UNIT!!!!!! THAT MEANS ITS MONEY NIGGA ...."

bullshit

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: January 26, 2006, 04:17:22 PM »
Spider Loc gonna end up on Ron Artest label cuz g-unot even gonna figure out sometime that he sux nomsayin and pretty soon Spider loc and Ron Artest gonna be tha rappin turtlez wit mustaches nomsayin

money i stack pay for my crack

Sikotic™

« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2006, 05:24:33 PM »
What does Spider know? He sweeps the floors int he studio and throws away 50's used condoms.

After he pulls them out of his ass.

LMFAO. You get a prop.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE