Author Topic: what this nigga trippin? THE end of black race?  (Read 700 times)

dexter

Re: what this nigga trippin? THE end of black race?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2006, 07:45:57 AM »
That nigga, who wrote that article, aint trippin', hes tellin the  MOTHERFUCKIN' truth about yall bitch-ass niggas!
No He's a House Nigga

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2006, 02:30:33 PM »
READ the article, He was stating alotta facts brother!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2006, 10:26:00 AM »
Damn, well, the editor is speaking real though...don't know what to say, but change?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2006, 03:32:25 PM »
No He's a House Nigga

that's just absurd.  this guy is no house nigga.  he's calling out the house niggaz.

that guy is saying one important thing: all these individuals that are acting like clowns and buffoons to make a dollar are disgracing the community as a whole, and are encouraged to do so by the "machine".  and this is similar to what eihtball has been saying in these forums.  eihtball was concerned that there was no balance, this guy is focused on the nature of the imbalance.  imho it's almost the same issue.  people being rewarded for engaging in negative and reprehensible behavior.  my lil cousin came by the other day and turned on bet.  the videos that cats are watching today are ridiculous.  grillz?  are you serious? 
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2006, 05:14:28 PM »

I am going to retract what I said, having re read it I understand what is being said. However the fact is that the white race is also being reduced to this very state, lets not forget its mostly white people that buy into rap music.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2006, 05:16:27 PM »
No He's a House Nigga

that's just absurd.  this guy is no house nigga.  he's calling out the house niggaz.

that guy is saying one important thing: all these individuals that are acting like clowns and buffoons to make a dollar are disgracing the community as a whole, and are encouraged to do so by the "machine".  and this is similar to what eihtball has been saying in these forums.  eihtball was concerned that there was no balance, this guy is focused on the nature of the imbalance.  imho it's almost the same issue.  people being rewarded for engaging in negative and reprehensible behavior.  my lil cousin came by the other day and turned on bet.  the videos that cats are watching today are ridiculous.  grillz?  are you serious? 

true.  I mean there are more consequences in breaking laws..rules..whatever....and yet..they just going against the grain.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

coola

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2006, 07:31:44 PM »
how the fuck is the black race coming to an end, when the black pigmentation gene is a dominant gene ? if anyhting whites are becoming extinct.

talk to a real geneticist.  it's easy to breed out dominant genes; it's almost impossible to breed out recessive genes as they can "hide" within the gene pool and are masked.  there's almost no chance of white people ever becoming extinct, because it would always be possible to take a group of "blacks" [that were tainted with the recessive genes] and selectively breed the whiteness back out.

if anything the black race should be wary of having their gene pool watered down, as it can never realize purity once it's been tainted.  there's all sorts of analogies in there.  systems tending towards chaos or evil.  pandora's box type analogies...etc.

also i think there are ~8 pigmentation genes, not just one.

i did not know that  :o

Eihtball

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2006, 08:24:15 PM »

I am going to retract what I said, having re read it I understand what is being said. However the fact is that the white race is also being reduced to this very state, lets not forget its mostly white people that buy into rap music.

Generally speaking, though, hip-hop has not been nearly as negative an influence amongst white youth as it's been amongst black youth.  That's hard to dispute.