Author Topic: Funny satire of the media  (Read 280 times)

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Funny satire of the media
« on: January 25, 2006, 12:49:20 PM »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
Re: Funny satire of the media
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 12:54:10 PM »
"The rescue attempt ended in tragedy when it became obvious that if you take a whale out of the water it will stop breathing. And die."

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 01:00:05 PM »
The whole thing was a joke.

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 03:14:35 PM »
The whole thing was a joke.

i know, i was jus pointing out my favorite part  :D

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 04:05:35 PM »
they got one part right fucking £100,000 was spent on the rescue operation, how can that be justified? what a waste of money

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?