Author Topic: HAHAAH OWNED  (Read 1087 times)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
Re: HAHAAH OWNED
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2006, 01:36:39 PM »
(And I can smell your pussy from under that cheerleader skirt)..nigga be ya own man,get off the next nigga dick.......you dont know me trick.
nigga u dont even no urself. ur a weird muthafucka u claim to be black, in the army stationed in germany, in love wit some hoe, and used to go huntin wen u were a lil weener. at the same time ur a racist muthafucka that spends time online tryin to make others feel bad, but end up gettin clowed on urself

rik

« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2006, 10:24:01 PM »
Funny shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2006, 11:52:00 PM »
(And I can smell your pussy from under that cheerleader skirt)..nigga be ya own man,get off the next nigga dick.......you dont know me trick.

You're callin people pussy when you're in love with some bitch that's probably giving another nigga head. CALL YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2006, 02:22:45 AM »
nigga u dont even no urself. ur a weird muthafucka u claim to be black, in the army stationed in germany, in love wit some hoe, and used to go huntin wen u were a lil weener. at the same time ur a racist muthafucka that spends time online tryin to make others feel bad, but end up gettin clowed on urself
1st off, im black(which puts your white ass under me)..would not want to be nothing other than african....2nd, im in the army(in Germany).......3rd, I am in love(wheres the problem, you never been in love befor).....4th, I still love to go hunting(would love to hunt your bitch ass down with a highpowered shotgun)........last and not least,im not racist...I think thats a question you,and your wigger home,boys need to be asking yourselfs.cause Im not the one trying to be black ,and always repeating the word nigga in every sentence....fuck off,this hempside bitch, you lost loooong time ago clown.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2006, 02:25:45 AM »
I don't know any niggas that hunt or camp. Phony ass Bryant Gumbel wannabe.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2006, 02:29:01 AM »

You're callin people pussy when you're in love with some bitch that's probably giving another nigga head. CALL YOUR GIRL!!!!!!!
better yet, why dont you try and get some pussy 1st.befor talking about it...........its always crackaz like you that talks about sex, but never had it....old ass virgin.LMAO at you.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2006, 02:37:00 AM »
I don't know any niggas that hunt or camp. Phony ass Bryant Gumbel wannabe.
Thats because you dont know any brothaz at all..........(you makeing yourselfs sound reeeeal stupid homie......niggaz dont HUNT!(more false info.)im a southern nigga fool,what you thinking.......just stick to what you know.pretending to be black on a "hiphop"sit.its alot better for you.

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2006, 09:40:36 AM »
4th, I still love to go hunting(would love to hunt your bitch ass down with a highpowered shotgun).......

lmfao nice one hempy

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2006, 10:29:58 AM »
love is in the air

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2006, 12:39:14 PM »
Thats because you dont know any brothaz at all..........(you makeing yourselfs sound reeeeal stupid homie......niggaz dont HUNT!(more false info.)im a southern nigga fool,what you thinking.......just stick to what you know.pretending to be black on a "hiphop"sit.its alot better for you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I'm southern born nigga fool. Born in Memphis, Tennessee. I got all my family out there. Niggas dont go hunting. White people: yes. Niggas: no. You exposed yourself. You're on some Milli Vanilli shit.

You really wanna be black? Stop bumpin' those old Vanilla Ice records, put down the rifle & the SPF 15 sunscreen, and ask me for some advice instead.

Oh, and dont be jealous about my sex life, you know I'm saving myself for you.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rik

« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2006, 01:09:24 PM »
You really wanna be black? Stop bumpin' those old Vanilla Ice records, put down the rifle & the SPF 15 sunscreen
LMAO

'EclipZe

« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2006, 01:21:24 PM »

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I'm southern born nigga fool. Born in Memphis, Tennessee. I got all my family out there. Niggas dont go hunting. White people: yes. Niggas: no. You exposed yourself. You're on some Milli Vanilli shit.

You really wanna be black? Stop bumpin' those old Vanilla Ice records, put down the rifle & the SPF 15 sunscreen, and ask me for some advice instead.

Oh, and dont be jealous about my sex life, you know I'm saving myself for you.

lmao hemp u gettin sunned son.  :laugh: this shit is entertaining I can't wait to his response lmao u guys got me rollin

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2006, 02:06:57 PM »

lmfao hahahahahahhahahaha

T-Dub

« Reply #28 on: January 27, 2006, 02:16:53 PM »
LOL

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: January 27, 2006, 04:51:15 PM »
why is it that every thread turns into 2 ppl fight? cant we all just get along  :-\