Author Topic: HAHAAH OWNED  (Read 1113 times)

Mr. Humonculous

Re: HAHAAH OWNED
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2006, 08:15:31 PM »
hahaha

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2006, 12:21:14 AM »
hemphoe claims not to be a racist yet every second word that he types is 'cracka', 'wigger' or something similar...it works both ways e-thug...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2006, 12:25:40 AM »
LMFAO @ this thread props sik! 8)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2006, 12:29:43 AM »
hemphoe claims not to be a racist yet every second word that he types is 'cracka', 'wigger' or something similar...it works both ways e-thug...
thats funny,cause your squar ass says nothing about them saying nigga every 10sec....pratice what you preach hoe type.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2006, 12:36:30 AM »
Thats because you dont know any brothaz at all..........(you makeing yourselfs sound reeeeal stupid homie......niggaz dont HUNT!(more false info.)im a southern nigga fool,what you thinking.......just stick to what you know.pretending to be black on a "hiphop"sit.its alot better for you.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I'm southern born nigga fool. Born in Memphis, Tennessee. I got all my family out there. Niggas dont go hunting. White people: yes. Niggas: no. You exposed yourself. You're on some Milli Vanilli shit.

You really wanna be black? Stop bumpin' those old Vanilla Ice records, put down the rifle & the SPF 15 sunscreen, and ask me for some advice instead.

Oh, and dont be jealous about my sex life, you know I'm saving myself for you.
I dont think takeing advice from a low self esteem bisexual virgin can help me at all son...need to talk to a person with some type of life experience

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2006, 09:31:05 AM »
is hempside black?

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2006, 05:14:35 PM »
(And I can smell your pussy from under that cheerleader skirt)..nigga be ya own man,get off the next nigga dick.......you dont know me trick.
nigga u dont even no urself. ur a weird muthafucka u claim to be black, in the army stationed in germany, in love wit some hoe, and used to go huntin wen u were a lil weener. at the same time ur a racist muthafucka that spends time online tryin to make others feel bad, but end up gettin clowed on urself
1st off, im black(which puts your white ass under me)..would not want to be nothing other than african... last and not least,im not racist

Man i believe you when you say you are black, but don't put yourself on top like hitler did iiight? and sikotic is black two, he posted many pix of him in the past so stop tlakin shit

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2006, 07:02:03 PM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2006, 01:29:06 PM »
hahahahahhahah

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2006, 07:43:35 AM »
(And I can smell your pussy from under that cheerleader skirt)..nigga be ya own man,get off the next nigga dick.......you dont know me trick.
nigga u dont even no urself. ur a weird muthafucka u claim to be black, in the army stationed in germany, in love wit some hoe, and used to go huntin wen u were a lil weener. at the same time ur a racist muthafucka that spends time online tryin to make others feel bad, but end up gettin clowed on urself
1st off, im black(which puts your white ass under me)..would not want to be nothing other than african... last and not least,im not racist

Man i believe you when you say you are black, but don't put yourself on top like hitler did iiight? and sikotic is black two, he posted many pix of him in the past so stop tlakin shit
unless he can chang like old,boy on x-men...that wig is not black, all his pics. are different people......but I will leave his bitch ass alone homie.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2006, 12:08:31 PM »

unless he can chang like old,boy on x-men...that wig is not black, all his pics. are different people......but I will leave his bitch ass alone homie.
ur a dumass

Certified

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Still Waiting...
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2006, 04:23:42 AM »
hahahah sooo goood

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2006, 07:19:44 AM »

ur a dumass
Im your father...go ask that slut you call a mom whats really poppen.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2006, 07:23:48 AM »

ur a dumass
Im your father...go ask that slut you call a mom whats really poppen.
since ur a fuckin retard and blurt out shit u dont no wat ur sayin, ill take no offence in that

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2006, 07:25:12 AM »
dont you talk back to me boy.