Author Topic: democracy in the middle east: Hamas wins Palestinian parliamentary majority  (Read 1382 times)

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
A terrorist serves the needs of a very small group of people. An army serves the survival of a nation or of a country. Both are militant structures but there is a distinction: Survival of the Nation- the terrorist doesn't stand for the survival of his nation( in this case a nation was made up to camouflage terrorism under a pseudo-moral ideal) but for the destruction of another.

i disagree.  a military also stands for a small group of people: it's government; and the survival of it's government (and sometimes self-survival).  it's the government that represents the people.  in the u.s.; the secretary of defense and the president are the only civillians that the military responds to.  not the people.  not the representatives in congress.

look at hamas, now.  if they were terrorists before, now they are a government.  if the terrorist arm of hamas was acting only for the interests of a small group of people, now they act on behalf of the palestinian government.

There is nothing in IDF's moral code that calls for murder of civilians.

the idf willing follows orders and shoots missiles into civillian living quarters in order to kill "terrorists".  they willingly accept civillian losses in their efforts.

Terrorist ideology strives for the murder of civilians.

terrorists strive to have an effect that will be felt.  both terrorists and the idf and the u.s. military are more than willing to kill civillians in the course of their actions.

you look at that u.s. strike in pakistan.  18 people killed, reports that 4 were terrorists.  what about those other 14 people?  the same can be said for the rocket strikes into palestinian settlements by the idf.

the military follows orders, they don't question them.  and the military don't answer to the general public, they answer to the government. 
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Don,

Their leaders had promised them that the Arab Armies would crush the "Zionist gangs" very quickly and that there was no need for panic or fear of a long exile. [Sada al Janub, August 16, 1948]
whats your point? they promised to crush the zoinists we all know that but no ever told them to leave except the zoinist!!

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm done sonning I Geezy... and there's no need for me to expose every lie he's been putting forth in this thread... but I do want to remind you guys:

I Geezy... and seemingly every other Zionist: "I don't have to believe something that is factual"

be·lieve
v. be·lieved, be·liev·ing, be·lieves
v. tr.
To accept as true or real

Meaning: "I don't have to accept something factual as true"

Keep that in mind when arguing with I Geezy...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
The army serves the survival of the nation, a terrorist group doesn't. Hamas is one of the reasons to why Israel is forced to conduct military operations in the Autonomy.
If there had been a Palestinian Leadership that wanted the Palestinian People to have a state they would have it back in 48, according to the partition plan.

Hamas winning the elections is not much of a surprise to me. The PLO was a terrorist group, so is Hamas. The Nazi Party in Germany was also democratically elected, so?
Back then Jews didn't have the means to defend themselves from extremists, now they do.When every option is a terrorist group, your choice is only an illusion. See the thing is Hamas is a very efficient terrorist group, this win only proves their thirst for power had been finally satisfied. Just like the PLO, Hamas wants power and money. I guess the world will have to provide "support money" for yet another terrorist group posing as the leadership.

Don, reading comprehension man.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2006, 12:44:47 PM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

• Lil Geezy
I know Hamas gives away a lot of money for charity, but it's still a terrorist organization. This goes to show how fucked up the Palestinian minds are :-X They don't want peace, they want war.

Wow thats a pretty hard statement coming from someone who has the word 'gangsta' in their name. so i guess it would be perfectly ok for me to assume that u are a violent little shit as well since you obviously advocate gangsters right? Maybe I should add in that all US citizens are violent as well as they voted for a president that has gone to 2 wars under his presidency?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
^ Hes a fuckin pasty dutch fruit who enjoys the company of buff black men with sensitive smooth voices

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll