Author Topic: i'm sick of all this racial bullshit.  (Read 959 times)

coola

i'm sick of all this racial bullshit.
« on: January 27, 2006, 10:30:47 AM »
i really am.

$do11a biLL$

Re: i'm sick of all this racial bullshit.
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 10:38:04 AM »
this person is the main problem behind this http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=3667

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2006, 11:32:34 AM »
racism is a crazy thing, and the only solution isn't exactly gonna make ppl happy.

we need seperatism, diversity obviously hasnt worked.
we need to accept not all races are equal, years of genetic development has made us all different.
we need to stop focusing on problems with other races. it will make us mad since we dont understand.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2006, 11:33:36 AM »
what racism?
NO MORE WAR

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2006, 11:46:46 AM »
people are pretty good about different races in other country.  its hard for america because there are so many different nationalities.  when people ask me my race, i prefer to say american.  i mean i was born here, so what im 75% irish 25% itallian.  i aint never been to ireland or italy.  im american.  americans are black white yellow and tan.  thats whats so great people gotta start calling themselves americans.  not itallian american, african american, by adding a label you help sepratisim.  we are all american.  american doesnt mean white.  it means born in america.  we are the most diverse country in the world, now if only we could embrace it, instead of using it as a crutch.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2006, 02:40:36 PM »
this person is the main problem behind this http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=3667

How am I the problem? The only time I attack someone's race is when they attack mine. Like in the "What race are you" thread.....someone made a comment about Polish people directed at me (even though I am not Polish). I responded by making a comment about his race (Afghan), and yet everyone jumped on me and called me racist but said nothing to him. How is that fair?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2006, 02:43:14 PM »

How am I the problem? The only time I attack someone's race is when they attack mine. Like in the "What race are you" thread.....someone made a comment about Polish people directed at me (even though I am not Polish). I responded by making a comment about his race (Afghan), and yet everyone jumped on me and called me racist but said nothing to him. How is that fair?
this shows ur 100% polish
United Arab States

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2006, 02:49:58 PM »

How can I be Polish? I have never been to Poland in my life.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2006, 02:58:09 PM »

How can I be Polish? I have never been to Poland in my life.
I've never been to Eritrea, but I'm still Eritrean. Why do you hate your Polish roots CWalker? It's okay to love America. But you gotta love your homeland too.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2006, 03:11:27 PM »

Palestinians are shit

my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2006, 05:21:40 PM »
LMAO... fucking faggot ass polack...

The only interracial movies I want to see involve white guys.
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

$do11a biLL$

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2006, 05:45:49 PM »
Palestinians are shit

why would this person even join a forum where obviously theres plenty of other people that are different races than white people and all he mainly cares about is people of his own race and badmouth any other one that exists on here and make it the only thing he discusses with other people on here? has this person even made one post in any of the music sections or is he ashamed that he only listens to David Allen Coe and Hank Williams or any other "Real Americans"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 05:56:33 PM »
i feel like playin taht song "why can't we be friends" to create sum peace here

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

K A I N

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2006, 06:01:32 PM »
I've never been to Eritrea, but I'm still Eritrean. Why do you hate your Polish roots CWalker? It's okay to love America. But you gotta love your homeland too.

::) lol

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2006, 06:07:12 PM »
fuck da whiteys dat wanna be racist nomsayin if u aint black u on crack

money i stack pay for my crack