Author Topic: 50 Cent: "I Don't Understand Nas signing to Def Jam"  (Read 897 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: 50 Cent: "I Don't Understand Nas signing to Def Jam"
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2006, 06:15:10 PM »
50 needs to think about who he is.  I don't think he does.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2006, 01:05:27 AM »
neither nas or jay z won or lost. this was a win-win situation for both legends and for the rap game as well. wit this move nas and jay z made a statement to the enitre hip hop game bout how pathetic all of these lil sadass beefs goin around in the rap game are.

Word to that.á I'm ready for hip-hop to take it back to the essence.á Fuck all these gimmicks - i'm ready for those with the most talent to shine again.

Thats real. I think we all wish this would happen. But im afraid those days will never be again  :-[

AZžoža

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2006, 02:07:31 AM »
neither nas or jay z won or lost. this was a win-win situation for both legends and for the rap game as well. wit this move nas and jay z made a statement to the enitre hip hop game bout how pathetic all of these lil sadass beefs goin around in the rap game are.

Word to that.  I'm ready for hip-hop to take it back to the essence.  Fuck all these gimmicks - i'm ready for those with the most talent to shine again.

Thats real. I think we all wish this would happen. But im afraid those days will never be again  :-[

i feel u here

coola

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2006, 11:33:14 AM »
i'm lookin forward to nas' new album... fuck the haters.