21 (36.2%)
titteez
8 (13.8%)
mouth
2 (3.4%)
hand
2 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Author Topic: watz a bitchez best body part?  (Read 1523 times)

WestCoasta

Re: watz a bitchez best body part?
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2006, 10:28:20 PM »
good to see hempside keeps busy

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2006, 12:32:13 AM »
pussy
and ass thats i really look for the rest are extras and face to dont wanna forget that

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2006, 12:38:03 AM »
u see a nigga like me like da pussy her titteez and her mouth wen she suckin on it nomsayin i dont make her wack me off or nothin cuz datz some selfish shit nomsayin and da azz is good just too look at but i dont do much to em nomsayin cuz azz is too much of a gay thing

What the fuck would you know, wigger?  You ain't ever been that close to a bitch in your life.
LMAO.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2006, 12:40:10 AM »
nigga get out of my thread
Its the simple things in life.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2006, 12:42:12 AM »
good to see hempside keeps busy
Go tell your moms ill be picking her stank ass up at 3.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2006, 12:44:26 AM »
pussy
and ass thats i really look for the rest are extras and face to dont wanna forget that
how sad..a fag pretending to be down...oh well,life goes on.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2006, 02:37:43 AM »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Throwback

« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2006, 02:39:22 AM »
mouth.

'EclipZe

« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2006, 05:22:45 AM »
Damn, this shit's hilarious. ;D

Tell me, kid, do all these bitches you fuck mind that you ain't got any hair on your nuts?

shaving owns men

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2006, 05:25:49 AM »

Throwback

Eihtball

« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2006, 08:54:27 AM »
wat u gonna do beat my azz ova thee internet? educated people usually aren't involved with e-violence and i can say nigga cuz im black ok theres no way u can prove im not so stfu

Nah, I don't waste my energy on kids, especially white kids...I'm just gonna tell your mama you've been acting like a thug online and using racial slurs when you ain't even black.  And then your mama's gon punish you and ground you from being on the 'Net for a whole month.

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2006, 10:59:56 AM »
lol u just love to keep on bitchin dont u plus i can already tell your an ignorant piece of shit cuz u just like to keep sayin im not black like u think ur right and thats the best pussy ass remark u know and u claim to be educated but yet u keep wanting to argue with me on here cuz thats wat u must like trying to do with a bunch of other people on here and 1) Iam black and theres no way u can prove im not like i said before u just keep sayin im not to try to make urself look good 2) ve lived in 3 foster homes my whole life i dont know who my mama is and dont plant to know and 3)ive been out on my own since the day i turned 18 and im 19 now

and im not actin anymore like a thug than u are so looks like i win again fuck outta here

money i stack pay for my crack

coola

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2006, 11:01:46 AM »
wat u gonna do beat my azz ova thee internet? educated people usually aren't involved with e-violence and i can say nigga cuz im black ok theres no way u can prove im not so stfu

Nah, I don't waste my energy on kids, especially white kids...

teachers shouldn't discriminate.. and other booger dude should shut the fuck up.

and when it comes to women, hey call me a sucka, but i quite enjoy the whole package.

Eihtball

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2006, 02:54:44 PM »
lol u just love to keep on bitchin dont u plus i can already tell your an ignorant piece of shit cuz u just like to keep sayin im not black like u think ur right and thats the best pussy ass remark u know and u claim to be educated but yet u keep wanting to argue with me on here cuz thats wat u must like trying to do with a bunch of other people on here and 1) Iam black and theres no way u can prove im not like i said before u just keep sayin im not to try to make urself look good 2) ve lived in 3 foster homes my whole life i dont know who my mama is and dont plant to know and 3)ive been out on my own since the day i turned 18 and im 19 now

and im not actin anymore like a thug than u are so looks like i win again fuck outta here

I don't have to prove you're not black, loc...it's pretty fuckin obvious to me.  If your ass was really black, you'd know EXACTLY what's wrong with 99% of the shit you say, and how you say it.  And I think it's pretty obvious to everyone else around here as well that you're white.

Your mama probably abandoned you for a good reason.