Author Topic: White Boy Rapper Uses the "N" word.....  (Read 869 times)

S.G.V.

Re: White Boy Rapper Uses the "N" word.....
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2002, 02:59:03 PM »
is necro white or latino? i thought he was latino...more than likely hes puerto rican or cuban(like most east coast latin rappers)....though ricans and cubans have black ancestry i dont agree with them when they use the word....fat joe and the whole ts say the word more than any black man...cypress hill too...even spm says is sometimes...hes mexican....but i guess its how u grew up...i grew up in a latino area....we never said that word...we had no need to....we didnt even know black people growing up....now i see these kids running around in their platinum fubu calling their homies "nigga" or just saying the word casually while talking, even going as far as rapping with the word....i dont say anything as its not my business i just hope some of those kids that are non-black saying that word know that they could catch a beating for it....and i dont think the guy meant it as a discrimanatory word towards weanie sigel it was more like calling him "man, foo, dog"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Jome

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2002, 05:44:46 PM »
is necro white or latino? i thought he was latino...more than likely hes puerto rican or cuban(like most east coast latin rappers)....though ricans and cubans have black ancestry i dont agree with them when they use the word....fat joe and the whole ts say the word more than any black man...cypress hill too...even spm says is sometimes...hes mexican....but i guess its how u grew up...i grew up in a latino area....we never said that word...we had no need to....we didnt even know black people growing up....now i see these kids running around in their platinum fubu calling their homies "nigga" or just saying the word casually while talking, even going as far as rapping with the word....i dont say anything as its not my business i just hope some of those kids that are non-black saying that word know that they could catch a beating for it....and i dont think the guy meant it as a discrimanatory word towards weanie sigel it was more like calling him "man, foo, dog"

True dat.

KVB

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2002, 06:14:15 PM »

True dat.

eNgIeS

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2002, 12:10:16 AM »
Shortyo is corny. Went to his site & i couldn't believe how fake & how much of bullshit artist he was. He keeps begging daz all over the DPG forum to listen to his demos for the Row killa EP

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2002, 12:57:33 AM »
yo, i'ma white boy from germany. one of my best friends iz a blacc dude, i play basketball with him and hang around with him in berlin city.

He iz callin me his nigga and i call him my nigga, what gots the meaning of being homies. Dat 'blacc man dissin' cuss word NIGGER turned to da 'you my homie/enemy' word NIGGA during the growing time of rap music. Itz also a short cut for Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplished, which 2Pac said in two of his songs from the 2Pacalypse Now album.

First I was kinda like, I dont want to use dat word, because of the respect I got for the blacc people. But once a time my homie waz callin me a nigga, so I talked with him about dat and he told me dat da word nigga aint a blacc/white/mexican thang and dat itz global. He got no problem with white people callin him a nigga, it just have to be real.

Real or fake niggaz can be blacc, white, mexican, asian, italian whateva. Itz universal. But I still got respect and call only the people nigga that I know. Here in germany are a lotta rappers using this word on their recordz, I dont like it dat much - it sounds fake, they also always callin out beeyatch, dats fuccin poor.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #20 on: March 17, 2002, 05:43:13 AM »
no one should use that word anymore....maybe just blacks to show the injustices of the past, but they shouldn't be throwing it around like they do in rap songs. i think most of the people that are using it left and right sound like fuckin ignorant retards (jigga my nigga) what a stupid fuckin song. i can understand some political rappers using it, maybe to change minds or change the presentation of the word, but it's just a horrible word that no one should be using anymore......
even if it is your homie. i'm white and i live with 4 black guys, and i would never, i mean never ever ever think of saying that word to them. they'd ride for me and i'd ride for them, but i'd never say that word. and the funny part is, they don't even say that word to eachother.....they find it derogatory themselves....