Author Topic: Game - 240 bars... dissing the FUCK outta....  (Read 3096 times)

Nosferatu

• Lil Geezy
Re: Game - 240 bars... dissing the FUCK outta....
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2006, 06:50:20 AM »
great song
but i dont like the talking at the end
beat is great thou
but is it 240 bars cuz the song isnt very long

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2006, 06:54:35 AM »
OMG i never saw this track coming! Nice alternation for stuying exams!! It's funny how Spider's struggling with his flow and lyrics in those disstracks he released, in comparison with this song!
"you got 50 songs nigga, and none of them is hot" Haha!!
« Last Edit: January 28, 2006, 07:10:14 AM by vetklep2000 »

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2006, 07:15:48 AM »
lol at the 02 tahoe with 3 rims and a spare tire hahaha
the dumb son of a bitch made me roll

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2006, 07:18:00 AM »
lol man people keep hatin on game yet he keeps droppin heat, cant wait for devils advocate, shits gonna be off the hook if him n dre are focused on this

lol at nigga at énd sayin when u album comin out, december 08? gunit crips and atari game n shit, shits hilarious

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2006, 07:19:34 AM »
lol@myspace gangster, this shits sick

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2006, 07:34:41 AM »
All I can say though is this is unfair. OK, Game murked G Unit on 300 Bars and Runnin. So Spiders little weak diss, Bang Bang, and all his little internet disses could not add up to this. And the sad part is, if I was Game, I wouldn't have wasted my time. Spider is like Cam'ron, he fucks himself up. No need to diss, but might as well just bury the kid before he starts.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2006, 08:00:48 AM »
Nice, but actually I was hoping that Game would let the beef thing behind. I mean, he's already spent 3 mixtapes on dissing the G-Unit camp. Why make ANOTHER song? Sure, this one's directed towards Spider Loc only basically, but still...it's become kind of boring.

He needs to concentrate on The Doctor's Advocate instead of writing disses for G-Unit artists. They're the past, it's time to move forward!

Eihtball

« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2006, 08:03:04 AM »
And the sad part is, if I was Game, I wouldn't have wasted my time. Spider is like Cam'ron, he fucks himself up. No need to diss, but might as well just bury the kid before he starts.

Game even said that in the e-mail he wrote DubCNN last month...he told Spider Loc his disses were so wack that putting out his own diss songs wouldn't be necesary.  Like we've been saying, Game does need to just stop wasting time with this clown and move on.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2006, 08:10:11 AM »
Nice, but actually I was hoping that Game would let the beef thing behind. I mean, he's already spent 3 mixtapes on dissing the G-Unit camp. Why make ANOTHER song? Sure, this one's directed towards Spider Loc only basically, but still...it's become kind of boring.

He needs to concentrate on The Doctor's Advocate instead of writing disses for G-Unit artists. They're the past, it's time to move forward!

i think the reason his doing this is because i think his album is not coming out kinda soon so his just keeping his name out on the steets with shits thats relavent i guess to him, like the gunit and loc shit, im sure his working on his album but until his album is close to complete i doubt he'll be leaking any other joints out so this is the only form of keeping his name gettin spoken i guess, his def gone OTT but its just to keep him gettin talked about without gettin dissed hard like spider when he posts messages on his board.......i mean who even reads all the stuff spider be talking?

he could just completely stay low until the album is done but niggaz forget westcoast cats so quick i dont think he can do that......

and its funny how he hasnt really spoken much about his situation with dre and if his gonna work with him on his album or if he already has.........hé be keepin low on that, noone knows whats cracking with games label situation and relations wth ppl, haha

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: January 28, 2006, 08:39:42 AM »
Game killed it...Looking forward to doctors advocate 8)

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: January 28, 2006, 09:14:08 AM »
This had some dope lines but was just average, but even still, Spider's got to feel like a bitch after hearin this. 

"If you signed put yo contract on the internet" 
"What the fuck is a  g-unit crip"
"If you so hard why ain't you put out that song about Suge"

southcentralLA

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2006, 09:32:52 AM »
Man Game ate this nigga Spider Joke lol put this nigga on blast with that Diss, Spider should have just kept that niggas name out his mouth cause Game is like Lebron nigga just keep gettin better everyday, I hope Spider don't embarass himself even more by tryin to put out another one of them off beat wack ass disses he is knwon for,  niggas keep hatin on Game but I am glad this nigga rep the West cause he got bars the nigga can spit period....

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: January 28, 2006, 09:42:38 AM »
track was aight, nuttin special but still better than other diss tracks from gunit and shit. hopefully this is one of his last diss tracks as shit is gonna get played out soon. concentrate on the album.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: January 28, 2006, 09:42:55 AM »
track was cool. myspace gangster cracked me up tho
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Efrain

« Reply #59 on: January 28, 2006, 01:35:03 PM »
First off I dont like game, but man.. this is a hot song. The flow is 100x better than ANYTHING I've ever heard from game and the lyrics and disses are far above par for most rappers. Props to game.  :o

is that the AMG clk 500 ?

Its the Mclaren [Mercedes] SLR but the Brabus one. Sells for like 2 hundred grand more than the reg SLR's 450,000 price tag.