Author Topic: Updated: Spider about game 240 bars, yukmouth, Suge slappin Eastwood, fuckin Mya  (Read 2264 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"about suge slappin eastwood,  sex with mya  , game tellin him he has to catch a case to get some street cred

"yeah it will take a child or a bitch boy to like that shit, i aint neva been from piru i got six different contracts from deathrow i neva signed still have them till this day my trucc is a o6 and im waitin on an o7 right now pre-ordered, big spi has had snitch on his jaccet alot lately, i wuznt on none of the cases and i aint seen no paper work but its some shit floatin around in the street about him, and i got all 4 powder coated 24's on my trucc and i aint  got ran up outta no where ill be bacc in diego wednsday and mo and mo after that, and i dont know what else to tell yaw, cuz really claimed santana he really stripped he really has a whole in his tounge ang butterfly on his face,  he really got ran out the club by Suge and Mikey Ru he really cant just pop up in cedar blocc hood no more, he really put out the most corny representation of the west coast on this latest dvd, that shit aint street that shit is corny, he really told me he gone have to hit a rapper up side the head to catch a case and get some street cred. mya really gave me bomb dome in my yukno pushin up century from the east side to lax, i aint gone lie on nan nigga cuz wuz on his own mixtape talkin about he jealous of carmelo anthony fa makin it in the nba cuz he wanted to make it he told the nigga im jealous cuz i didnt make it ha ha ha ha ha, anybody listenin to rap know what button ups and maybaccs represent if it has to be an artist and we all heard him take the time out on his album to succ jigga dicc and deny what he wuz sayin. and its true he saggs in them tight as drawz and its true he goes to highschool home comins hatin while we tourin the world, and its true he doesnt even have a record deal, he has a deal with a production company which is desperado and the production company has the record deal, its true Eastwood is a flim flam nobody that dont wanna cee me about nothin i beat on his homey while he begged me to stop, what u think makes them respond to internet post i make, how they know its not an imposter speakin for me, cuz they know its me when they hear the exact account of what happened, its true Suge slapped the shit outta Eastwood in miami. its true Eastwood wuz all in cashville on my nigga  bucc nutts but yaw can believe what yaw choose"

about yukmouth, suge knight

"fa the last time we sold cuz his chain bacc cuz the jewler wouldnt pay for it cuz it wuz fake. i only hit yucc one time, before i left the club my niggaz had to pull me away from Suge while he wuz lettin me know he wuz gone beat up a big nigga he heard i had a fight with (busta rhymes body gaurd)i wuz tellin Suge its all hood but he wuz lettin me know he had my bacc, when i left suge left, when i approached yucc he wuz like 7 deep it wuz me and one nigga thats about 5,6 135 lbs if that much i hit yucc once he fell, rumbled with a few more niggaz, left the club, realized i didnt have my phone, went bacc inside searchin the ground in the same crowd of niggaz pushin leggs sayin waych out where is my phone, a security gaurd said is this it, i grabbed it and left the club again, when i got to the first light Suge and Mikey Ru was on the left of me clownin with me about yucc chain, the next day yucc went on the web did a video interview sayin me and my homeboys pulled out guns in the club and robbed him, any nigga suppportin cuz is definately supportin a snitch with out any doubt. and ima post the emails between the promoter and club owner later tonite and yaw can see why the show wuz canceled ya damn self. cuz about the only rapper outta oakland that has any mainstream credit, if he dont know every club ownere and radio personality in oakland then the sky aint blue. and if i run with police why would i be scarred to come get my money the police got a licence to shoot first and ask questions later if i had that on my team i wouldnt be scarred to go any where, just look at my record and u know me and po po dont mix"

"that show got canceled a while bacc simply the club owner got scarred when he heard i wuz on the bill"

about the dude who dissed him at the end of 240 bars:

"magic is joey a nobody from 88 avalon u see he followin the bitch boy"

"im from east side east coast we dont get along with avalon as a rule and its busta from my hood as well as avalon, and like i said cuz is a nobody but if u think speakin on the end of a record about  a gang of nothin makes him somebody then ok, it aint hard to believe a nigga from a enemy set will say what eva but cuz is still a hoe, it do what it do, i got niggaz from 88 avalon though 53 avalon and 40 avalon it will take more than magic!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha"

about what happened in san diego:

"cuz aint from bounty hunter he wuz throwin the g up cuzz i had come and jumped off the stage got face to face with the red rags let em know i knew where i wuz at and i didnt bang c's on them i let em know its a g thang and they dapped me up and it  wuz respect so he wuz throwin his g up, a bitch even snatched my rag off and the red rag snatched it from her and gave it bacc to me, we went bacc to roccin and it wuz cool but next thing i know niggaz wuz havin problems again and it got outta hand, cant speak on too many details besides that, but it looked and sounded worse than it wuz we had three bloods on stage with us too, niggaz aint on no set trip shit or i wouldnt have gone to no diego like that, jayo had just got out the re hab that day and mitchy called to holla at me earlier thre one of his boys but we didnt connect, the shti wuznt that deep"

"i aint see nobody runnin"

"diego is no doubt a blood city the comotion wuz caused cuz yayo hit the stage with a gang of my homies and i wuznt on the stage yet, im sure the comotion wuz based on the homies bein super trued up and yayo announcin he had a gang of crips with him, when i noticed the comotion i came from bacc stage and approached the red rags in the front row, i let em know i knew where i wuz at, a female snatched my rag off and the blood in the front snatched it from her and handed it bacc to me, the problem wuz it wuz a show fa entertainment and we came to banged out. bottom line is it wuz too many crips on stage and on goin comunication with the crowd caused a disturbance that got outta hand a lil bit, 8 wont speak on details of what wuz thrown but shit went both directions and thats that. niggaz didnt trip on g unit or on us cuz they saw crips. they were provoked to cofusion by the way the homies was gettin down, next time the homies will be in the audience and  the stage will be for the artist, it wuznt no punk shit involved it wuz west coast gang bang confusion, activity, it just sounds blown outta poportion in the internet world, it wuz somethin we laughed about and neva took serious enough to think twice about it, niggaz still got paid mitchy slicc and baby lon don is still my niggaz along with blacc rece and all my niggaz from nh 40's, the homies started the trouble not the red rags they were defendin what they considered as their respect cuz the homies wuz bangin kinda hard on stage. had i taken the stage alone there would have been no problem and them niggaz wuznt on no g unot shit fa sho"

about the possible diss song to suge that game mentioned:

"naw but i had a song speakin on how fucced up i wuz when i wuz dealin with suge about bein broke and all that ill find it and post it"

about game sayin spider was a blood:

"my name is curtis norvell williams no secret and he did say i use to be a blood he's a clown i been from one set and one set only niggaz know what it is with me even the nigga at the end of the song, any thing i do is crippin. if i pray it5 a crips prayer thats how im a g unit crip cuz every thing i do is crippin tricc.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

about the battle with game:

"game the one who stopped the battle i told dmx i know you workin but i want u to hear me bust befo i leave he said oh wait its anotha nigga here who said he the hottest on the west, he sent his niggaz to find this nigga he came in and i did a verse he did one i did anotha waited fa him to go again he hesitated and i went again, he neva rapped again i went on and on until game jumped up and said u cant beat that ghetto poetry thats that ghetto poetry right there, a gang of niggaz wuz ther beside dmx, a niigga named cookie who run around out here on some ruff ryder west shit wuz there the nigga who actually pulled the trigga in the snoop dog murda case malik was there pk the ruffryder producer waz there, and thats jsut the people ive bumped into and asked do they remember but it wuz a gang of people in the trailer"

about game mentionin spiders people in his songs, going to a private school, his car, 240 bars etc

"and while he wuz at cojmpton high i wuz in the penn, i went from private school to the penn, from compton to torrance and then to glendale every day on the city bus, and six months after highschool i wuz 18 and on a level 3 prison yard ec bangin, and im from the tip top most gang and i push the hardest line on the 7 since j box whom doja spoke on and has neva met in his life he puttin niggaz from my hood in his mouth tryin to look hood, j box in ti fedral prison right now and believe u me he dont know or give a fucc about a game or doja. and i aint about to go bacc and forth to proove i had on no blue hat what am i supposed to say? yes i did? its okay if u dont believe that minor detail cuz without the blue hat niggaz know what it is with me but yet and still i had on what i had on"

"just notice the songs ive done and checc out the mixtape when its about cuz its about cuz he did five bars outta two hunnid and somethin about me, cuz know what did he say about me? what he gone do to me is bullshit and it is what it is. that shit wuz wacc as fucc ha ha ha ha ha ha g unit crip and if u wanna know what a g unit crip is stay tuned. and my trucc is a o6 just fa the fans to know bought it with 14 miles on it, ill have the o7 in two weeks too. g unit crip bitch boy 187"

about games change of heart video:

"by the way i just saw the full change of heart episode that doja wuz on and on the first date with the new bitch he took her to a male exotic strip club to meet his mama. cuz is a hoe. wait til u see the tape. ha ha ha ha ha"

"the bitch boy is on self destruct as it is, but on the set that tape will surface soon, the homies got it and they want to put it out commercially so they are attemtin to get a release from the network that actually owns the footage, but if that doesnt happen it will be leaked"

« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 05:50:20 AM by Inmate »

Gambler

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Raw Impact
Re: Spider about games 240 bars, yukmouth, suge etc
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 03:35:42 AM »

hmm people might actually care what he said if he was a "somebody"

but as it stands, nah, he got murdered on the track and is still a nobody.

50 Cent will not drop his album ... i have more chance of droppin an album on G Unit and i dont rap :D

keep net bangin Spi  .. youse a ganxta  8)

IzUwitIt

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 04:12:21 AM »
Jayo out of rehab  8)

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 05:40:24 AM »
fuck spida ,it ain't about having the biggest gangs,its about lyrics and flow
United Arab States

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 06:51:55 AM »
dude is an idiot! He's basically bragging how much he went to jail and how people are scared of him. i dont think he gets the point: In the music bizz you gotta gewt people to like you to buy your records. Not that dude is ever gonna release an album..

acbaylove

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2006, 06:54:53 AM »
Give me 50$ and MAYBE i'll read this bullshit.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 07:20:46 AM »
spider talks too much makes u not wanna read it and if u read it makes u dont wanna blv it lol

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

eKardz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I bleed red white and blue, I am a New York Ranger
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 07:42:25 AM »
i feel dumber now that i read this

Eihtball

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2006, 07:58:08 AM »
How the fuck does Spider have so much time to be posting online anyway?  I know some rappers post on their boards regularly (like Big Prod on SCC's forum), but this cat seems to be online almost 24/7.  And now he's tellin us he's so gangsta...

Chucks

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2006, 08:22:12 AM »
Did anybody understand what the fuck is he saying? Because I stop reading after the first few lines.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2006, 08:52:16 AM »
Jayo out of rehab  8)

Haha...yeah. Did someone say "sheeeermstiiiiiick"? lol

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2006, 08:54:40 AM »
about games change of heart video:

"By The Way I Just Saw The Full Change Of Heart Episode That Doja Wuz On And On The First Date With The New Bitch He Took Her To A Male Exotic Strip Club To Meet His Mama. Cuz Is A Hoe. Wait Til U See The Tape. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha"

"The Bitch Boy Is On Self Destruct As It Is, But On The Set That Tape Will Surface Soon, The Homies Got It And They Want To Put It Out Commercially So They Are Attemtin To Get A Release From The Network That Actually Owns The Footage, But If That Doesnt Happen It Will Be Leaked"

What the fuck?

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2006, 09:25:38 AM »
 :loopaper: Spider joke :loopaper: & Groupie Unit :scarface:...... ::)

'EclipZe

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2006, 09:33:12 AM »
90% of what he types dont make sence, and that's cauz of his weird grammar

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2006, 10:53:23 AM »
i think its time someone unhooked SPI's internet connection