Author Topic: Updated: Spider about game 240 bars, yukmouth, Suge slappin Eastwood, fuckin Mya  (Read 2266 times)

T-Dub

Re: Spider about games 240 bars, yukmouth, suge etc
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2006, 11:27:25 AM »
why the fuck does Spider care about a video with a guy stripping? Some of these dudes are suspect to me.

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2006, 12:11:34 PM »
Fa The Last Time We Sold Cuz His Chain Bacc Cuz The Jewler Wouldnt Pay For It Cuz It Wuz Fake

::)

if yuk's chain was fake, then why the fuck would he buy it back ? he could just get another one made for a low price.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2006, 04:24:15 PM »
i feel dumber now that i read this

lol same here
seriously itz hard understandin wut hez sayin
they shud create a spider translator on altavista where we can figure wut hez tryna say properly

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Crown

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2006, 05:21:00 PM »
YOU DONT HAVE TO DEFEND THE TRUTH SPIDER. YOU TALK SO MUCH I KNOW YOU A FUCKIN LIE.  GAME KILLED YOU ON THAT SONG IT DONT EVEN MATTER IF YOU BEAT HIM IN A BATTLE 4YRS AGO CUZ IF U DID YOU FELL THE FUCK OFF. I AINT DOUBTIN YO GANGSTER, BUT NIGGA YOU NEED TO PRACTICE RAPPIN. RAPPERS GET PAID FOR RAPPIN NIGGA!
WE DON'T TALK TO POLICE!

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2006, 05:28:05 PM »
fuck spida ,it ain't about having the biggest gangs,its about lyrics and flow

thats right.come on guys lets forget about him....hes a nobody who talks a lot on a internet

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"about suge slappin eastwood,  sex with mya  , game tellin him he has to catch a case to get some street cred

"yeah it will take a child or a bitch boy to like that shit, i aint neva been from piru i got six different contracts from deathrow i neva signed still have them till this day my trucc is a o6 and im waitin on an o7 right now pre-ordered, big spi has had snitch on his jaccet alot lately, i wuznt on none of the cases and i aint seen no paper work but its some shit floatin around in the street about him, and i got all 4 powder coated 24's on my trucc and i aint  got ran up outta no where ill be bacc in diego wednsday and mo and mo after that, and i dont know what else to tell yaw, cuz really claimed santana he really stripped he really has a whole in his tounge ang butterfly on his face,  he really got ran out the club by Suge and Mikey Ru he really cant just pop up in cedar blocc hood no more, he really put out the most corny representation of the west coast on this latest dvd, that shit aint street that shit is corny, he really told me he gone have to hit a rapper up side the head to catch a case and get some street cred. mya really gave me bomb dome in my yukno pushin up century from the east side to lax, i aint gone lie on nan nigga cuz wuz on his own mixtape talkin about he jealous of carmelo anthony fa makin it in the nba cuz he wanted to make it he told the nigga im jealous cuz i didnt make it ha ha ha ha ha, anybody listenin to rap know what button ups and maybaccs represent if it has to be an artist and we all heard him take the time out on his album to succ jigga dicc and deny what he wuz sayin. and its true he saggs in them tight as drawz and its true he goes to highschool home comins hatin while we tourin the world, and its true he doesnt even have a record deal, he has a deal with a production company which is desperado and the production company has the record deal, its true Eastwood is a flim flam nobody that dont wanna cee me about nothin i beat on his homey while he begged me to stop, what u think makes them respond to internet post i make, how they know its not an imposter speakin for me, cuz they know its me when they hear the exact account of what happened, its true Suge slapped the shit outta Eastwood in miami. its true Eastwood wuz all in cashville on my nigga  bucc nutts but yaw can believe what yaw choose"
« Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 05:53:17 AM by Inmate »

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2006, 08:12:26 PM »
Did anybody understand what the fuck is he saying? Because I stop reading after the first few lines.

took the words right outta my fuckin mouth!

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
 I Went From Private School

::)

Citizen-Y

Who the hell typed that out?  I tried to read it but my eyes started to bleed.

ABN

"Magic Is Joey A Nobody From 88 Avalon U See He Followin The Bitch Boy"

LMAO am i the only that remembers Spider sayin that Magic runs the east side and is the most connected person as far as gangs go on the east side? and for those who don´t know Magic is the person who owns Done Deal Records who for first signed Eastwood and set up the meeting between Spider and Death Row.

Tha Psycho Hustla

löl...I CANT UNDASTAND SHIT WHAT DAT DUMBASS TRYIN TO SAY.
I USED TO LOVE READIN DAZ`INTERVIEWS AND NOW I ADD TO THA "SHITTALKER-LIST" SPI-LOC

bizzle

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • b-i-z-z-l-e
He talk SHIT 
he really cant just pop up in cedar blocc hood no more
Previously av read HE said cedar blocc aint real  :-\

deeeeznutz

• 'G'
  • WORLDWIDE WESTSIDE
Damn...Is Daz and this guy related? They starting to sound alike. :laugh:

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Sadly i like some his songs but atleats i'm honest.....................

Spider is making a fool outta himself time after time

italianguy

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2006, 02:10:08 AM »
i feel dumber now that i read this