Author Topic: Whens Guerilla Black going to release some new shit?  (Read 1866 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Whens Guerilla Black going to release some new shit?
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2006, 06:19:45 PM »
 >:( Fuck Gorilla Black and fuck any bitin' ass rappers. Bitin' is not hip hop, that's forbidden. There used to be a time when bitin was not allowed but now calling someone out for bitin' is hatin'? Whatever...
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2006, 09:37:04 PM »
I have a feeling if he records a second album its gong to be way better than his first one. His first album wasnt all that great altogether but "Hearts Of Fire", "Say What", "Trixx", "Compton", and "Youre The One" were all bangers.
I'm not ignorant towards him because he sounds like Biggie did like some people are. He definetly isn't a average mc. I predict his next album will be a classic if he gets a few good producers and good guests on it. What do you guys think?

"Compton" sucked, but yeah I agree the album was nice, especially the track with Nate Dogg (produced by Fred Wreck). I hope he sells more the second time around, he's making the kind of music the mainstream likes and he holds it down for the West
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

herpes

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2006, 09:40:50 PM »
Once the hype for biggies album duets dies down a bit so by then people will forget how bad he bites bigs style

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2006, 03:39:09 AM »
I THINK YALL NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE FOR DUDE, EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THE OBVIOUS, HE'S STILL ONE OF THE ONLY RAPPERS,(IF NOT THE ONLY) TO GET LOVE OUTSIDE OF LA NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE DRE CAMP. I THOUGHT DUDE HAD A TIGHT ALBUM. IF HE WAS FROM NEW YORK, HIM "BITING" BIGGIE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A BIG DEAL AT ALL, (HAVE WE FORGOTTEN SHYNE SO QUICKLY?) YEAH HE HAD THE BIG CIZZLE THING GOING, BUT I AINT MAD AT DUDE DOING WHAT HE DO IN ORDER TO GET HIS MOVEMENT CRACKIN. SIT BACK AND ASK YOURSELF HONESTLY, IF DRE WOULDNT HAVE ENDORSED ANY OF THESE OTHER RAPPERS OUT WEST,  WOULD THEY HAVE FAIRED ANY BETTER?......

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2006, 03:43:18 AM »
shyne dosent actually sound like biggie....
havent ever heard him compare himself either..
he jus happened to be on badboy an from new york..

shyne>>>>>guerilla black

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2006, 04:46:35 AM »
dude, the first shit shyne came with, he was tryna sound just like biggie!

Guerilla black=Free>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shyne=locked up

nuff said 8)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 04:48:09 AM by Realbiggsteele »

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2006, 05:53:09 AM »
I THINK YALL NEED TO SHOW SOME LOVE FOR DUDE, EVEN THOUGH WE KNOW THE OBVIOUS, HE'S STILL ONE OF THE ONLY RAPPERS,(IF NOT THE ONLY) TO GET LOVE OUTSIDE OF LA NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE DRE CAMP. I THOUGHT DUDE HAD A TIGHT ALBUM. IF HE WAS FROM NEW YORK, HIM "BITING" BIGGIE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A BIG DEAL AT ALL, (HAVE WE FORGOTTEN SHYNE SO QUICKLY?) YEAH HE HAD THE BIG CIZZLE THING GOING, BUT I AINT MAD AT DUDE DOING WHAT HE DO IN ORDER TO GET HIS MOVEMENT CRACKIN. SIT BACK AND ASK YOURSELF HONESTLY, IF DRE WOULDNT HAVE ENDORSED ANY OF THESE OTHER RAPPERS OUT WEST,  WOULD THEY HAVE FAIRED ANY BETTER?......

Thanx for this...now i dont need to write that, thats what i think man!

at Lil Jay , i thought u promote westcoast artists not hatin on them by sayin they are rip off??

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2006, 07:13:20 AM »
Godfather buried alive<<<<<<<<<<<<<name a song on that where he sounds like big.....

now name a song where black dosent sound like biggie....

shynes subject matter is mad different to bigs....i aint heard a shyne song bout balln or women or nada...no on the same tip as b.i.g anyway....

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2006, 07:27:33 AM »
when he does, ill defenately check it out

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2006, 09:12:20 AM »

Thanx for this...now i dont need to write that, thats what i think man!

at Lil Jay , i thought u promote westcoast artists not hatin on them by sayin they are rip off??

my opinion and what i do on dubcnn are two different things
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2006, 11:39:31 AM »
Godfather buried alive<<<<<<<<<<<<<name a song on that where he sounds like big.....

now name a song where black dosent sound like biggie....

shynes subject matter is mad different to bigs....i aint heard a shyne song bout balln or women or nada...no on the same tip as b.i.g anyway....

Dude, the first shit he came with on that R&B 112 shit with the freaks come out at night shit, he was soundin jus like B.I.G..Also Biggie was gangster as they come, but you got a right to ur own thoughts, it is what it is. But that was the initial hype on shyne, then later he developed his own style

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2006, 03:46:04 PM »
I'm not supporting someone just because they say they are from the West.  I support dope music, and not blatant rip-offs at music just to cash in.  Gueriila Black ain't authentic. 

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2006, 04:02:51 PM »
I FEEL YA DOG, MY COMMENT WASNT AIMED AT YOU, IT WAS MORE OF A BLANKET STATEMENT

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2006, 05:12:42 PM »
i don't really care who sounds who...as long as they sound right on tracks.   I used to hate artist biting off guys..but not anymore.  It's more of who they really are.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2006, 08:32:16 PM »
I'm kinda surprised at all the love for this dude.  He's a blatant rip-off, dope or not.  Wasn't there something released that he had recorded in the late 90's and his style was COMPLETELY different?  His style was much more similar to Mystikal than Biggie(isn't GB from mississippi).

yep..he did have a album out were he sounded just like Mystikal..

and on a side note, he just dropped a cd...
its called..

B.I.G. - The Duets.. 8)
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972