Author Topic: Whens Guerilla Black going to release some new shit?  (Read 1521 times)

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
Re: Whens Guerilla Black going to release some new shit?
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2006, 12:39:31 PM »
Godfather buried alive<<<<<<<<<<<<<name a song on that where he sounds like big.....

now name a song where black dosent sound like biggie....

shynes subject matter is mad different to bigs....i aint heard a shyne song bout balln or women or nada...no on the same tip as b.i.g anyway....

Dude, the first shit he came with on that R&B 112 shit with the freaks come out at night shit, he was soundin jus like B.I.G..Also Biggie was gangster as they come, but you got a right to ur own thoughts, it is what it is. But that was the initial hype on shyne, then later he developed his own style

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2006, 04:46:04 PM »
I'm not supporting someone just because they say they are from the West.  I support dope music, and not blatant rip-offs at music just to cash in.  Gueriila Black ain't authentic. 

Realbiggsteele

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2006, 05:02:51 PM »
I FEEL YA DOG, MY COMMENT WASNT AIMED AT YOU, IT WAS MORE OF A BLANKET STATEMENT

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2006, 06:12:42 PM »
i don't really care who sounds who...as long as they sound right on tracks.   I used to hate artist biting off guys..but not anymore.  It's more of who they really are.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2006, 09:32:16 PM »
I'm kinda surprised at all the love for this dude.  He's a blatant rip-off, dope or not.  Wasn't there something released that he had recorded in the late 90's and his style was COMPLETELY different?  His style was much more similar to Mystikal than Biggie(isn't GB from mississippi).

yep..he did have a album out were he sounded just like Mystikal..

and on a side note, he just dropped a cd...
its called..

B.I.G. - The Duets.. 8)
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2006, 12:45:19 AM »
Yeah he from Missisippi. I dont think he bitin biggie just cause he got a similar voice. It aint like he had a choice of voices and told god "just gimme the one that sounds like Biggie." With that said, I think he aint tight at all. All I got to say about it is "I love you, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm muah"