Author Topic: Quick Review + Pics = Spider Loc, Tony Yayo, & More Show Last Night.....  (Read 727 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm gonna start off by saying I've been to MANY, MANY, MANY hip hop shows, and this was BY FAR the ABSOLUTE WORST SHOW EVER!!!!

Had a couple opening acts...both were alright, nothing special though.

Then a suprise, they brought out Royce Da 5'9'' to perform...best part of the night, even though he only performed like 3 tracks...he brought his little brother out on stage with him, who kicked about a 30 bar freestyle (which was HOT!) Just too bad that they didn't get more stage time.

Then they brought out a 2nd suprise, the R&B group Next. I wasn't excited about this at all, but ofcourse the ladies were going nuts. They did their hits "Real Close", "Wifey", RL's "Got Me A Model" and sang a couple of their older tracks over beats they felt were commercialized only because of the beat, but he artist was fuckin up the radio by the way they were putting it out...so overall, just a nice break to get me a beer, and give the ladie's some entertainment.

After about a 45 minute wait, G-Unit's DJ came out started playing/mixing 50 Cent tracks for about a half hour....Crowd was dancing and shit for about the first 10 minutes, but after that they were becoming more and more restless, and just wanted to get on with the damn show. The DJ sees the crowd getting pissed and said "Don't worry, we got ALL of G-Unit in the house tonight, plus some suprises for ya'll", so that got the crowd a little more amped.

Finally, Yayo ends up running out on stage, and brings the CRAPPIEST performance I've EVER seen. He performs "So Seductive" & "Curious" and then brings out Spider Loc. Spider performs two tracks (never heard either one) and both sounded wack as fuck. The crowd wasn't feeling this at all. To make matters worst, in between every verse they would stop and just talk shit about Game (mainly), D-Block, Fat Joe, etc. They both kept calling themselves the G-Unot Killas.

Then they kept trying to go into a chant, saying "When I say "fuck", ya'll say "Game".....They would say their "fuck" part, but then about a total of 8 people in the crowd would actually say "Game". Game has too much love out here and they FINALLY figured it out, after about the 3rd time they tried, and no one was buying it......Yayo got pissed after this point, and ended the fucking show!

Between Yayo & Spider Loc, they were out on stage for a total of less than 30 minutes between both. Young Buck was supposed to come out and perform, but he never did. They sai they had some suprise guests in the house for us, that shit never went down. The crowd couldn't beleive it was already over when Yayo ran off stage all pissed.

Crowed got all pissed and a bunch started chanting "G-Unot" and security finally had to start yelling and pushing people telling everyone to leave. And just so ya'll know how "big" G-Unit is here, the venue this was at holds a capacity of 1,400 people....THERE WAS NOT EVEN 200 PEOPLE AT THIS SHOW. Just pathetic. This show was a big joke. Glad I had a hook up and didn't pay the $20 to see this bullshit. I was pissed enough I had to watch it for free.....

Anyways, here's some pics I snapped for those interested. Worst concert experience ever, and will NEVER go to anything associated with these clowns ever again!

Royce Da 5'9'':

Tony Yayo:
(Someone needs to do a funny Photoshop with this)

Tony Yayo & Spider Loc

Spider Loc:

Tony Yayo & Spider Loc:

Spider Loc:

J Bananas

Re: Quick Review + Pics = Spider Loc, Tony Yayo, & More Show Last Night.....
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 01:44:44 PM »

lol bootsie ass muthafucka, sounds like a crappy show, hopefuly this is the beginning of the end for G Unit

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2006, 01:47:04 PM »
sounds like you had a good time :)

Then they brought out a 2nd suprise, the R&B group Next. I wasn't excited about this at all, but ofcourse the ladies were going nuts. They did their hits "Real Close", "Wifey", RL's "Got Me A Model" and sang a couple of their older tracks over beats they felt were commercialized only because of the beat, but he artist was fuckin up the radio by the way they were putting it out...so overall, just a nice break to get me a beer, and give the ladie's some entertainment.

There's a mixtape out with a couple of those beats, I think...

VA-DJ_Whoo_Kid_And_The_New_Next-Moisture_Mixtape_(Hosted_By_50_Cent)-(Bootleg)-2005

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2006, 02:03:27 PM »
hahahahha 200 people

ThatSICCNESS

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2006, 02:59:11 PM »
lol at the tony yayo pic

rik

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2006, 03:33:57 PM »
Tony yayo is a funny looking muthafuka

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2006, 06:40:28 PM »
Tony yayo is a funny looking muthafuka

Beetlejuice...

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2006, 06:53:04 PM »
G-Unit's pretty much dead at this point. No one's tryna check for them anymore.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2006, 07:54:50 PM »
dope pics

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2006, 08:17:20 PM »
yayo looks like a scared chipmunk. whys tony holdin on to the chain so tight? does he think SPI's gonna roll 6-1 on him like he did yuk? i feel bad for you homes that you wasted a night of your life watchin this. i really do.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2006, 09:52:56 PM »
LOL...Gunot is just getting shitted everywhere they go eh?

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2006, 11:24:28 PM »
G-Unit's pretty much dead at this point. No one's tryna check for them anymore.

u can tell they been dead in the water for a minute out here in Kali. They were pushin some units over the last year still, but their street credibility was zero. When 50 came out here a couple years ago, he was at the Rimac in La Jolla. A rich white neighborhood, and thats what his crowd was too. They been jokes out here for a minute.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2006, 12:19:07 AM »
I hate this dude with a passion.

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2006, 12:28:16 AM »
Then they kept trying to go into a chant, saying "When I say "fuck", ya'll say "Game".....They would say their "fuck" part, but then about a total of 8 people in the crowd would actually say "Game". Game has too much love out here and they FINALLY figured it out, after about the 3rd time they tried, and no one was buying it......Yayo got pissed after this point, and ended the fucking show!

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

QCDutch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • #1 llama!
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2006, 11:36:56 AM »
But still, seeing Royce and Trey on stage must have been dope... dude's tight
what the hell is he doing with G-Unit anyway?