Author Topic: Jay-Z Sets To Bring Dr. Dre, DJ Premier, Just Blaze & More For Nas' Next LP  (Read 1657 times)

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Cool...now maybe Nas will put out a CD that's good some good production on it

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
This is such a good opportunity... I really hope this comes out well man..

On The Edge of Insanity

Re: Jay-Z Sets To Bring Dr. Dre, DJ Premier, Just Blaze & More For Nas' Next LP
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2006, 11:57:37 AM »
Dre/Nas and Timbo/Nas isn't going to work at all, the styles just won't work at all. Just as for instance, Nas over a J Dilla or Hi-Tek beat wouldn't work either, even though they are extremely dope producers. Having Dre and Timbo along the other producers mentioned is just going to result in a choppy album with no consistant direction, and thus one that I certainly won't be purchasing.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2006, 12:05:28 PM »
Immy only problem with this is Timbo

coola

« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2006, 12:13:39 PM »
dont you people think that producers would make a beat suited for an artist ? nas wont be spittin over a jay-z beat... he'll be spittin over a timbo beat designed for nas, a dre beat customised, or even a quik beat... and damn quik and nas would just flow.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2006, 01:12:37 PM »
dont you people think that producers would make a beat suited for an artist ? nas wont be spittin over a jay-z beat... he'll be spittin over a timbo beat designed for nas, a dre beat customised, or even a quik beat... and damn quik and nas would just flow.
exactly. Dre & Timbo are pretty versatile...

davida.b.

« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2006, 07:25:30 PM »
DJ Quik is gonna be on this too  8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2006, 08:06:50 PM »

If Timbo produces, i want it to be a somewhat laid back joint.  Come to think of it, a beat similar to Lloyd Banks "I'm So Fly" could come off pretty dope.  (Not conceding that I necessarily want Timbo on board.)

This album is no doubt going to be interesting.  The other parts no one seems to be talking about is that he said he is also gonna look for some unknown producers, like the next Kanye or Just Blaze.  Jay basically introduced both of these two to the world, so i will say i'm interested in some new unknown producers.  I'd also like to hear him over Heatmakerz - that shit they did for that Camron diss was sick. 

And what about collaborations?  Theres a good chance Jay is gonna pop up, but who else?  I also have a good feeling that Slick Rick might show up too.  Maybe Rakim, AZ (both very doubtfull)?   

coola

« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2006, 11:14:40 PM »

If Timbo produces, i want it to be a somewhat laid back joint.  Come to think of it, a beat similar to Lloyd Banks "I'm So Fly" could come off pretty dope.  (Not conceding that I necessarily want Timbo on board.)

This album is no doubt going to be interesting.  The other parts no one seems to be talking about is that he said he is also gonna look for some unknown producers, like the next Kanye or Just Blaze.  Jay basically introduced both of these two to the world, so i will say i'm interested in some new unknown producers.  I'd also like to hear him over Heatmakerz - that shit they did for that Camron diss was sick. 

And what about collaborations?  Theres a good chance Jay is gonna pop up, but who else?  I also have a good feeling that Slick Rick might show up too.  Maybe Rakim, AZ (both very doubtfull)?   

^ damn you think ?? if slick rick made an appearance then  :o and rakim ?!?! shit man, i'm starting to look forward to this album as much as detox !!!

and jay wont necessarily pop up, he said he wont force anything, but you'd think the single would be a jay/nas collabo... i hope there aren't too many features though, wouldn't mind strait nas spit over some hot beats....

this could well be the new milleniums illmatic  :o

J Bananas

« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2006, 11:19:45 PM »
and damn quik and nas would just flow.
   :grumpy:

orange soda is good, so is beer, but mix em? quik is the orange soda

coola

« Reply #55 on: February 01, 2006, 11:39:47 PM »
and damn quik and nas would just flow.
   :grumpy:

orange soda is good, so is beer, but mix em? quik is the orange soda

i didnt mean tradin verses, i mean quik on the boards and nas on the mic...

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2006, 06:27:55 AM »
Dre had his chance,and blew it.yet if you put that firm lp.next to alot of the bullshit out today.it will kill it.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2006, 05:01:11 PM »
as a NAs Fanatic sittin' here in PAkistan...i just that mayne t make sum money that he deserves for givvin hip-hop so much...l

lol
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

AndrE16686

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2006, 10:29:23 PM »
Damn this is the best news in rap so far this year!

Its great Nas & Jay can actually kick it business wise, lets hope they can kick it as homies and put out some stellar material.
 After loving Nas for so long for killing Jay its dope that Jay is so kool and honourable to put in work for his new artist. Much respect to both artists for kickin it wit each other.