Author Topic: Daz or Swizz who do yall pick??  (Read 643 times)

T-Dub

Re: Daz or Swizz who do yall pick??
« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2006, 09:39:17 AM »

Suga Foot

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2006, 09:43:23 AM »
Daz

Paul

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2006, 10:11:55 AM »
i really cant believe sum of yous, daz isnt puttin out garbage now, name 1 bad beat if yous can, they maybe arnt on form like they were back in the 90s or early 2000s but hes still up with the best of them in my opinion, and how you can compare got my mind made up with get it on the floor is unbelievable, daz in his prime is if not 1 of the best producers in the west coast
funkyfreshintheflesh

Okka

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2006, 12:07:41 PM »
Daz, no competition...

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2006, 09:27:50 PM »
i really cant believe sum of yous, daz isnt puttin out garbage now, name 1 bad beat if yous can, they maybe arnt on form like they were back in the 90s or early 2000s but hes still up with the best of them in my opinion, and how you can compare got my mind made up with get it on the floor is unbelievable, daz in his prime is if not 1 of the best producers in the west coast

have you even heard "get it on the floor"  i'm not talkin about the song itself i'm talking about the beat, you got to admit that beat is fuckin dope and by the way i didn't compare them both, i think both are amazing beats i compared Swizz and Daz.  They both have different styles and both are fuckin amazing IMO.  the question is who would you want drop beats for you.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2006, 09:29:35 PM by Cant C Killa Kali »
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2006, 11:55:40 PM »
Daz Nigga!  8) When he was in prime niggaz wasnt fuccin wit cuz. (Quik and dre aside)

herpes

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2006, 03:24:01 PM »
Daz Nigga!  8) When he was in prime niggaz wasnt fuccin wit cuz. (Quik and dre aside)
primere, pete rock, large professor, da beatminerz, cold187um, havoc of mobb deep, qtip, rza, warren G, nasheim myrick >>> daz in his prime

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2006, 05:42:14 PM »
is this a serious question?

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2006, 07:42:33 PM »
primere, pete rock, large professor, da beatminerz, cold187um, havoc of mobb deep, qtip, rza, warren G, nasheim myrick >>> daz in his prime

Is that a joke?

Paul

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2006, 12:17:09 PM »

have you even heard "get it on the floor"  i'm not talkin about the song itself i'm talking about the beat, you got to admit that beat is fuckin dope and by the way i didn't compare them both, i think both are amazing beats i compared Swizz and Daz.  They both have different styles and both are fuckin amazing IMO.  the question is who would you want drop beats for you.

get it on the floor is a good beat, but got my mind made up is awsome. i didnt know u werent comparing them. daz is better by far, very far imo
funkyfreshintheflesh

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2006, 12:48:38 PM »
to tell u the truth, it depends

get it on the floor is a party beat, so i dont see how you can compare it

and yea daz produced classic shit on all eyez on me but one reason is because 2pac was on it, if it was swiss beat who made the beats for 2pac and daz made the beats for dmx,  you would be singing a different tune

i would have to go with swiss beats, they are more party/club types, and i like those better

Matty

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2006, 01:15:24 PM »
remember that all eyez on me disc 1 was mixed by dj quik and that dogg food was mixed by dr dre. i think those factors have something to do with the quality that he put out back then. swizz is getting good now but i don't want to compare him to daz, different styles. however battlecat > daz

LBalls

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2006, 09:56:48 AM »
OMG...isn't this the west coast connection forum...DAZ for fuck sakes....

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2006, 07:00:16 AM »
Daz easily, swizz is over rated IMO.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

sniperuk

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Young'Un
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2006, 02:00:35 PM »
if i wanted an album full of beats off one of these in their prime i would say swizz, hes got more range, if i wanted a single off one of them in their prime, then daz.