Author Topic: i'm sick of all this racial bullshit.  (Read 973 times)

Eihtball

Re: i'm sick of all this racial bullshit.
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2006, 05:51:22 AM »
^ you shouldn't be worried... but youre making a point of him being an ass, when in-turn your just being an ass aswell... just ignore dude and there will be half the amount of bullshit to look through.

Well, I've pretty much been ignoring him since then.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2006, 07:09:54 AM »
people are pretty good about different races in other country.  its hard for america because there are so many different nationalities.  when people ask me my race, i prefer to say american.  i mean i was born here, so what im 75% irish 25% itallian.  i aint never been to ireland or italy.  im american.  americans are black white yellow and tan.  thats whats so great people gotta start calling themselves americans.  not itallian american, african american, by adding a label you help sepratisim.  we are all american.  american doesnt mean white.  it means born in america.  we are the most diverse country in the world, now if only we could embrace it, instead of using it as a crutch.
that was sweet.know i can go to bed.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2006, 07:10:35 AM »
people are pretty good about different races in other country.  its hard for america because there are so many different nationalities.  when people ask me my race, i prefer to say american.  i mean i was born here, so what im 75% irish 25% itallian.  i aint never been to ireland or italy.  im american.  americans are black white yellow and tan.  thats whats so great people gotta start calling themselves americans.  not itallian american, african american, by adding a label you help sepratisim.  we are all american.  american doesnt mean white.  it means born in america.  we are the most diverse country in the world, now if only we could embrace it, instead of using it as a crutch.
that was sweet.now i can go to bed.....sorry bitches.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2006, 07:13:50 AM »
no ur wrong there mr educated eihtball IM BLACK AND U AINT GET OVA IT

Only the way you try to ape our speech...that's about as black as you can get, muh'fucka.
SIIIIIIckem 8.

Lex Boooger

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2006, 05:58:42 PM »
santana aye eihtball and hempside can suck a big fat one while im with they moms having a threesome in the dumpster behind burger king aye dipset bitch

money i stack pay for my crack

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2006, 12:50:13 AM »
you mad cause you not black huh.

coola

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2006, 03:26:55 AM »
^ whats weird is, you dont see black people trying to be white  :eh: my mum says im cool  :-[

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2006, 06:47:13 AM »
^ whats weird is, you dont see black people trying to be white  :eh: my mum says im cool  :-[