Author Topic: smoking clears your mind  (Read 586 times)

Rampant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: smoking clears your mind
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2006, 11:18:14 PM »
weed just makes me high

Deeez Nuuuts

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2006, 01:21:30 PM »
ok, when we look at something, we know what color it is, Sky = blue, grass = green, sun = yellow.  now those names arent the colors themselves, but just the names that we call the colors right?  so, through my eyes all the colors are yellow is yellow, blue is blue, green is green.  now stay wit me here.  through the next person eyes, yellow could be my green, green could be my blue, and blue could be my yellow.  But we would both know the sun is yellow, but if i was lookin through his eyes i would see it as my blue.  But i dont know what he is seeing.  feel me.  so through everyones eyes, we could all be seeing totally different colors, and no one would ever have any idea about it, because we would all know what the colors are.  yeah the sky is blue, but this niggas blue looks like green, but we wouldnt know.  it would be crazy.  and there would be no way to disprove it ever, because if you somehow were even able to look through the other persons eyes, you would see the colors that you allready know.  i think my teacher said it was called cognative relativism or something like that.  but i thought of that shit when i was high, and i had my dealer buggin out lol he calls his girl, like yo listen to this kid, and then we all tryin to disprove it for hours, i was tryin for weeks, before i spoke to the lady.  crazy right?

holy shit! i've thought of that exact same shit before, but i've always been too embarrassed to bring it up in real life

coola

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2006, 11:34:28 PM »
look, if it was possible that everyone sees shit different... then you have to understand how colours work. if colours match in one vision, then they must match in all visions... colours are only a mix of 3 colours, in the spectrum, i think its blue, red and yellow... from those colours you can make any colour... if your blue yellow and red looks different to other peoples, it makes no difference, because mathematically speaking the difference in the speed the colour travels in doesnt change... it's just how your brain picks up the colours... if that makes sense.. so the theory about matching colours, they would have to match in each vision...

but i thought about this last night when i was wasted, tripped me out for a while, i've thouhgt about this years ago before, but decided it cant be right, so forgot about it until you brought it up... damned nation.