Author Topic: shiiiiiiiit i got alot mo love for y'all again suddenly...  (Read 389 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
shiiiiiiiit i got alot mo love for y'all again suddenly...
« on: January 30, 2006, 08:33:58 AM »
so i had some time on me today, aint got shit crackin so i had some time on the internet to do nuttin, so i decided to go check the d12world forum..........i did this once years back and couldnt beleive how dumb n retarded those cats where on that board but like recently i thought this board was started to breed them cats.....so i checked it out..........HELL NAWWW, that place has got worse!

Appreciate dubcc muthafuckaz, cuz theres ppl on here who drop knowledge!!

Elevz

Re: shiiiiiiiit i got alot mo love for y'all again suddenly...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 08:36:33 AM »
peace!

free post? ;)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 08:40:56 AM »
yeah my bad, i always read your shit anyways , so keep postin diggggggggga!

'EclipZe

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 11:01:29 AM »
I got the same, on all the other boards there are ether 2 many game groupies OR (for the most) 2 many g-unit groupies, and ofc the e-bangers  ;D

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 11:42:13 AM »
i appreciate the knowledge. I find some new shit out bout everyday on this shit.. and i know my fair share of hiphop.
good looks

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 05:35:22 PM »
I got the same, on all the other boards there are ether 2 many game groupies OR (for the most) 2 many g-unit groupies, and ofc the e-bangers  ;D

yeah but i don't appreciate the recrudesence of dipset dick riders, they always making topics about pac being gay and saying last juelz santana cd is better than illmatic and shit like this  >:(

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2006, 12:11:32 AM »
^^^ I like dipset and you may call me a dickrider. But I would never say Juelz or Jimmy J's cd's are better then Illmatic. Thats ridicoulous. But Niggaz on here dont give the Dips no respect so it makes us Throw them niggaz in your face more ya feel me? Anyone that listens to Cam would know he got skill, you may not like his style but he got skill. But Nah instead yall say "Killa cam is garbage."
And one more thing...there are just as many dipset haters constantly bringing them up and talkin shit like you right now....So that just brings the dipset fans out. SO if you dont wanna see dipset dickryding then dont bring them up yourselves. Cause you know that now this thread is gonna be flooded with the Dipset. and you started it by being negative...

The Watcher

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2006, 12:46:31 AM »
oh well, if the dipset fans are already gonna come out in force

dipset LOVE the cock
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

AZ§o§a

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2006, 01:18:59 AM »
oh well, if the dipset fans are already gonna come out in force

dipset LOVE the cock

indeed

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2006, 06:41:00 AM »
^^^ I like dipset and you may call me a dickrider. But I would never say Juelz or Jimmy J's cd's are better then Illmatic. Thats ridicoulous. But Niggaz on here dont give the Dips no respect so it makes us Throw them niggaz in your face more ya feel me? Anyone that listens to Cam would know he got skill, you may not like his style but he got skill. But Nah instead yall say "Killa cam is garbage."
And one more thing...there are just as many dipset haters constantly bringing them up and talkin shit like you right now....So that just brings the dipset fans out. SO if you dont wanna see dipset dickryding then dont bring them up yourselves. Cause you know that now this thread is gonna be flooded with the Dipset. and you started it by being negative...

cam had skillz back in the children of the corn days with big L , now he aint half good as he was so i dont know why i should listen to a rapper taht lyrics make no sense.  I aint got no problem with with dat i won't bring them no more, but tell kain to stop doin 10 dipset topics a day in the outbound.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 06:43:53 AM by Bad Boy Killer »