Author Topic: Should Extremists Be Allowed So Much Publicity?  (Read 281 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Should Extremists Be Allowed So Much Publicity?
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2006, 10:36:38 AM »
BUMP for the benifit of infinite

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2006, 12:42:58 PM »
i don't quite see your point, but my post is saying all these extremists like al quaeda guys should not get the front page attention they currently get because its harmful to society by all means if ppl want to research them i they can if they want. but does it have to be shoved in our faces all the time? plus they could be sending covert messages in their speaches to and all the media is doing is helping them spread their message of hate. I just bumped it cos infinite started a topic about a bin laden video being faked and directed it me when i've always called for his messages not to be broadcast in the media! i don't care if they are fake or not i'd just rather not hear about it and i'm astonished they get all this publicity
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 12:45:03 PM by Don Rizzle »

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2006, 01:41:38 PM »
fury muff

i'm against all these religous or race hate laws they are a bunch of bollocks, if something is a crime it should be applied to all people equally, why is it that i'm allowed to say whatever i like about plumbers for example but if i say the same about jews i mite get the law knocking on my door. or if someone hates black people and they kill a black guy they are going to get a heavier sentence than someone who kills a homeless guy becuase they hate homeless bums... shit like this is just rediculas because they are both crimes of hate....theres a great episode of south park about this - they actually cover some pretty good topics on that show

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2006, 01:48:31 PM »
they probably already have my DNA lol, when i got arrested they finger printed me I can't rember if they took a hair sample or not but if they did they could well have my DNA but then again this was before the law of retaining DNA records....but again i'm not against this kind of thing because i'm a law abiding citizen nowerdays the only people need to worry about these things are criminals

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2006, 02:10:40 PM »
why are you against the police using DNA records to solve crime?

I got mad respect for ken livingstone for not backing down and apoligising for the remark he made, jews act like they are the superior race and as soon as anyone critiscises them they scream antisemitism....just because hes jewish doesn't mean u can't compare him to a nazi, because he was harressing ken in his private time ken would of said the same thing to anyone one else if they were doing the same.

I don't see any problem with banning protest around parliament MPs are there to govern, so let them govern. if u protest ur voice will still be heard, its not a gag on protests.

im not sure about these incetement laws on the one hand I don't think we should allow people like abu hamza to freely call for people to blow themselves up in iraq, recruit for terrorism etc. but in some cases i can see how it can be justified like in apartied south africa and palestine.

its true what TB was saying someone else would, but maybe he should of taken a moral stand, but the only effective measure is a UN arms embargo but we know that will never happen because of america....

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2006, 05:27:30 PM »
Lol...u cant create a threat manipulate a threat., take advantage of this fabricated threat and then get upset when this threat is covered

the fuck u think al qaeda exists? just so it CAN be on the front page all the damn time
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll