Author Topic: The Canadian Military Presence in Canada  (Read 867 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: The Canadian Military Presence in Canada
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2006, 09:38:13 AM »
its good to know that we do have a military presence in canada but i find it unnecessary for them to be a strong presence in public. id rather see the tax dollars going to helping the poor instead of building tanks for war.

The poor already get so much help in this country it's fucking ridiculous.

wrong
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2006, 12:02:05 PM »
its good to know that we do have a military presence in canada but i find it unnecessary for them to be a strong presence in public. id rather see the tax dollars going to helping the poor instead of building tanks for war.

The poor already get so much help in this country it's fucking ridiculous.

wrong

Here's a joke I heard recently.

Three men are walking in St. Catharine's Ontario by the river and they come across God.

The first man walks with a cane and says "Lord, I cannot walk". God takes the cane, throws it in the river and the man runs off joyfully.
The second man wears sunglasses and says "Lord, I cannot see." God grabs the sunglasses, throws them in the water and the man remarks "I can see!"
The third man says, as God approaches, "Please, don't touch me Lord! I'm on disability!"

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2006, 05:39:41 PM »
^ AHAHAahaha, good one
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Suga Foot

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2006, 05:42:03 PM »
Disability is awesome.  I cut my finger once and I missed 2 days of work, which I got paid for, and the gov't sent me a cheque for $350.00.  I wasn't expecting anything at all.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2006, 07:24:15 PM »
^ AHAHAahaha, good one

Yeah, one of my teachers said in during a lecture, for some reason I was the only one who got extended laughter from it.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris