Author Topic: Interesting info about Spider's previous business relationships  (Read 1616 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Interesting info about Spider's previous business relationships
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2006, 12:24:05 AM »
Even after Pac almost killed Mobb Deep's whole career. Mobb Deep even made a new Pac diss in 2004 & people still kiss their ass.

LOL killed Mobb Deeps career? Pac didnt have much diss towards them just like fuck mobb depp dont one of u niggasz got sickle cell thats all he said. If anything i thought Drop A Gem On Em owned Pac, btw the album was being pressed when Pac was killed so they couldnt take it off

Now i wanna know...which song & where did Mobb Deep diss 2Pac. If anything the only Pac mentions i hear is sometimes Havok says about being careful with bitches have teh cam recorder so she dont pull no Pac shit, in reference to the false rape 2Pac was charged with

"Here's a word to those that robbed me
I murder you then I, run a train on Mobb Deep! Don't fuck with me
Nigga you're barely livin, don't you got sickle cell?
See me have a seizure on stage, you ain't feelin well, hell
How many niggaz wanna be involved?
See I was only talkin to Biggie, but I'll kill allay'all, then ball
Then tell Da Brat to keep her mouth closed
Fuck around and get tossed up, by the fuckin Outlawz"

Y he dissed da brat i dont know?....

"Bad boy killa, Jayz die2 lookin out 4 Mobb Deep, nigga when we find you"

"Mobb Deep wonder why nigga blowed them out
Next time grown folks talk, nigga close your mouth"

Oh yeah, Mobb Deep, you wanna fuck with us? You little young ass motherfuckers, Don't one of you niggaz got sickle cell or somethin? You fuckin with me nigga you fuck around, and have a seizure or a heart-attack. You better back the fuck up, 'fore you get smacked the fuck up. That's how we do it on our side".

Before Tupac went to jail he did an article in Vibe about giving up Thug Life. When Pac was in jail he was listening to the radio and heard a song by Mobb Deep which said "Thug Life, we still livin' it". So he had a bunch of his homies go to the Mobb Deep concert screaming Thug Life, trying to start sh*t, but Mobb Deep wouldn't even acknowledge them. Mobb Deep likes to talk a lot of sh*t in songs, but never backs them up. Which is why Tupac says "Next time grown folks talking ni**az close your mouth." Tupac considered himself on an entirely higher level than Mobb Deep and talked down to them like kids. Tupac smashed on them in the song Hit Em Up, even dissing the fact that one of them has sickle cell. Mobb Deep retaliated with "Drop a Gem on em".

It would be absolute lunacy 2 even suggest Mobb Deeps disses were superior.

The Maestro

eNgIeS

« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2006, 04:02:06 AM »
Even after Pac almost killed Mobb Deep's whole career. Mobb Deep even made a new Pac diss in 2004 & people still kiss their ass.

LOL killed Mobb Deeps career? Pac didnt have much diss towards them just like fuck mobb depp dont one of u niggasz got sickle cell thats all he said. If anything i thought Drop A Gem On Em owned Pac, btw the album was being pressed when Pac was killed so they couldnt take it off

Now i wanna know...which song & where did Mobb Deep diss 2Pac. If anything the only Pac mentions i hear is sometimes Havok says about being careful with bitches have teh cam recorder so she dont pull no Pac shit, in reference to the false rape 2Pac was charged with

Oh yeah, Mobb Deep, you wanna fuck with us? You little young ass motherfuckers, Don't one of you niggaz got sickle cell or somethin? You fuckin with me nigga you fuck around, and have a seizure or a heart-attack. You better back the fuck up, 'fore you get smacked the fuck up. That's how we do it on our side".

Before Tupac went to jail he did an article in Vibe about giving up Thug Life. When Pac was in jail he was listening to the radio and heard a song by Mobb Deep which said "Thug Life, we still livin' it". So he had a bunch of his homies go to the Mobb Deep concert screaming Thug Life, trying to start sh*t, but Mobb Deep wouldn't even acknowledge them. Mobb Deep likes to talk a lot of sh*t in songs, but never backs them up. Which is why Tupac says "Next time grown folks talking ni**az close your mouth." Tupac considered himself on an entirely higher level than Mobb Deep and talked down to them like kids. Tupac smashed on them in the song Hit Em Up, even dissing the fact that one of them has sickle cell. Mobb Deep retaliated with "Drop a Gem on em".

lol dude im more OG about this rap shit than you probably are (not too sure how old u r) but yes i know all too well what the beef was about & what was said in the unreleased 2Pac tracks that leaked, all he could say was aboput prodigy havin sickle cell havin seizure on stage & tahts the only thing he could say

Thats the only  note worthy thing he said. I love 2Pac, probably a bit more than MOBB but damn i call a spade a spade & drop a gem on em owned any diss pac said to them, which of course was minimal...no doubt if pac had not had been stupid & started shit witha  street nigga like Baby Lane i reckon he wouldve came with a harder track than Drop A Gem On Em...its just he never got the chance too do a full track dissing em...all he could ever say was a few lines & it was usually "FUCK MOBB DEEP FUCK MOBB DEEP AINT ONE OF YOU GOT SICKLE CELL" & thats

BTW im still waiting for the answer about the 2004 diss you talkin about...dont conviently not answer it in your next reply...thank you

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2006, 05:40:58 AM »

lol dude im more OG about this rap shit than you probably are (not too sure how old u r) but yes i know all too well what the beef was about & what was said in the unreleased 2Pac tracks that leaked, all he could say was aboput prodigy havin sickle cell havin seizure on stage & tahts the only thing he could say

Thats the only  note worthy thing he said. I love 2Pac, probably a bit more than MOBB but damn i call a spade a spade & drop a gem on em owned any diss pac said to them, which of course was minimal...no doubt if pac had not had been stupid & started shit witha  street nigga like Baby Lane i reckon he wouldve came with a harder track than Drop A Gem On Em...its just he never got the chance too do a full track dissing em...all he could ever say was a few lines & it was usually "FUCK MOBB DEEP FUCK MOBB DEEP AINT ONE OF YOU GOT SICKLE CELL" & thats

BTW im still waiting for the answer about the 2004 diss you talkin about...dont conviently not answer it in your next reply...thank you

*props*

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2006, 10:00:19 AM »
how the hell did this turn into a 2pac vs mobb deep thread?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2006, 10:13:52 AM »
mobb been killed on wax more than once!  since this turned into a pac thread.........lol

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2006, 01:34:47 AM »

*props*

Yeh u right u dont know my age so simmer down......n u gettin confused i wasnt the one that sed shit bout a 2004 diss, infact i highly doubt there was a 2004 diss. I must have mis-interpreted what u wer sayin i thought u wer sayin hit em up was the only diss song u heard. lol dont take it as a personal insult man was jus tryin 2 do a favour.

The Maestro

eNgIeS

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2006, 05:49:22 AM »

*props*

Yeh u right u dont know my age so simmer down......n u gettin confused i wasnt the one that sed shit bout a 2004 diss, infact i highly doubt there was a 2004 diss. I must have mis-interpreted what u wer sayin i thought u wer sayin hit em up was the only diss song u heard. lol dont take it as a personal insult man was jus tryin 2 do a favour.

lol sorry mate lol thought u was the guy who went at me thanks for letting us knwo about the Pac stuff anyway thanks for the effort