Author Topic: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)  (Read 4934 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2006, 05:13:16 AM »
There's so much stuff I laughed at in this thread  :D

There have been times when I felt anger when I read crap like that, but I found out that laughing at dumb people is a lot healthier and less complicated than anything else. You can't teach them anyway. It's like trying to teach a person with down-syndrome advanced maths. It just doesn't work, no matter how great your teaching skills are.

Die dumb hypocrits.

One last thing: If you hate a certain group of ppl and choose to be racist, fair enough. But do it for the right reasons in order to not expose your retardation. Hating whites "cause they racist" while exposing your racist ass in the same sentence doesnt really work. If I was a racist fuck like you are, I had no problem with racists at all. It's like hating on ppl who use mobile phones while talking on one.

You guys are so stupid.
And still you dont know me yet!-"big daddy kane".

As if you (if you're really black) knew me then... tell me: Would you rather be white? No? Then why do you complain?
homie you swinging at something thats not even there.....stop reaching.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2006, 05:16:07 AM »
quit crying you little bitch. what pac said was the truth. fuck you faggot ass crackers.

No nigga. Fuck you.
7, you got girl draws in ya homie.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

K A I N

« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2006, 05:46:05 AM »
Reminds me of Ja Rule...2pac=loser.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2006, 05:49:01 AM »
Because, white people like being white. Cracker is a complement to them. I've been told this by white people lol.

lol that would make it okay for every proud black dude who's happy with his race to be called a nigger by whites.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2006, 05:56:43 AM »

what's funny is when the same people who got butt hurt over Em's comments from when he was 16, way before his career started, say "that shit was hype" about pac's comments like that's a better excuse lol

I don't care about neither of both comments but whoever said fuck Em better say fuck Pac too.

shut the fuck up white boy. lol @ u having a pic saigon in your signature when he constantly disses u white people.  thats self hatred right there.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2006, 06:19:37 AM »

what's funny is when the same people who got butt hurt over Em's comments from when he was 16, way before his career started, say "that shit was hype" about pac's comments like that's a better excuse lol

I don't care about neither of both comments but whoever said fuck Em better say fuck Pac too.

shut the fuck up white boy. lol @ u having a pic saigon in your signature when he constantly disses u white people.  thats self hatred right there.

saigon's not dissing all white people, he's constantly dissing all people he can't stand, a certan kind of whites being amongst them. He's dissing way more blacks than he does whites in his lyrics, I guess your conclusion would be he hates blacks too ? He's down with white people too as UKnowWhatItIs said before.

kids like you and hempside are funny with them loads of irrelevant posts nobody cares about lol.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2006, 06:29:26 AM »

saigon's not dissing all white people, he's constantly dissing all people he can't stand, a certan kind of whites being amongst them. He's dissing way more blacks than he does whites in his lyrics, I guess your conclusion would be he hates blacks too ? He's down with white people too as UKnowWhatItIs said before.

kids like you and hempside are funny with them loads of irrelevant posts nobody cares about lol.

ok whiteboy. keep thinkin that. your probably the same stupid white people who buy a dead prez cd even tho they constantly diss white people thru out their whole album.

"Fuck White People In General" - Ras Kass

whats next, your gonna make an excuse for ras kass saying he ain't dissing white people cuz e the owner of his website is white therefore he cant hate white people?

you're an idiot & dont post here again dumbass. chances are, you're some dumb euro anyways.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2006, 07:32:08 AM »
lol @ a ras kass quote to prove a point about saigon, like I said Sai's not not dissing white people in general. Ras Kass is a racist, I wouldn't deny it. I don't bump Ras Kass anyway, he's a hypocritical dumb ass and not too gifted as a political writer.

Besides, it ain't like I can't bump music that's generalizing stereotypes, I'd bump shit that generalizes shit about blacks, latinos or asians too, if the music sounds dope, simply cause I don't give a fuck so that can hardly be considered self hatred. I listen to the good sound, knowing the lyrics are stupid, knowing also that the reason is probably bad experiences the artist has made combined with his inability to see that they don't represent all of their race.

that's like listening to a gifted child that has yet to learn alot, but still makes dope music already.. nothin wrong wit it.

(the only reason I wouldn't bump ras kass' racist lyrics, is the fact that they so pathetically pretentious that it's just silly and his flow sure doesn't make up for that)

Eihtball

« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2006, 08:07:52 AM »
OK, too much REAL racism in this thread now.  I definitely don't want to have anything to do with this.

dexter

« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2006, 09:05:29 AM »
stupid ass nigga. i aint white but a nigga sayin shit like that need to get his head checced. aint all white people bad. most hip hop fans is white. witout em u niggas wouldnt be shit. includin 2pac.

Igangsta is a RACIST ASS site
Real talk

REAL Clowns
Why aint the ClowN bANNED          wITHOUT WHITES NIGGAS WOULDNT BE SHIT???????  assWIPE

dammaged7

• 'G'
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2006, 09:13:32 AM »
sup, guys beem awhile since i posted. i aint white(thank god) and i aint black.
but as a brown british born pakistani i wanna say fuck all u honkeys.
the other day i was walkin home from night out andc ould hear these fools singing racist songs about asians(the brown ones) and black people but they were saying N***** and PAKI(a major derogatory term for brown asians in uk),  it was funny how all 3 of them stopped n looked all innocent when i walked past, i swear if i wasnt on my own and had one of my pakis with me, i would fucked dem up big. and i also hate the way at our university when they hand out flyers for gigs, they never pass any to the asians cos they assume we aint from england etc, man i was born here 23 years. but i gueess whites dont wanna see a brown face at their clubs. im actually studying up north in newcastle where its 99.9%white.
all them guys would crap it if they came to the northwest of england where all the asians be.
always racial fights at my school i went to and still after 10 years after leaving, my old school still racially sperated. even the politiicans, aka the british national party are a bunch of nazi freaks who have ni loiking for black and brown people. hell ive had people get of the bus seat when i sat next to them, lol, fuck that bitch. all i can say is lol, the rate us brown asians breed, and thats high, they gonna b no white ppl in uk one day lol.

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2006, 09:26:15 AM »

so different the two

dexter

« Reply #117 on: February 04, 2006, 09:29:48 AM »
sup, guys beem awhile since i posted. i aint white(thank god) and i aint black.
but as a brown british born pakistani i wanna say fuck all u honkeys.
the other day i was walkin home from night out andc ould hear these fools singing racist songs about asians(the brown ones) and black people but they were saying N***** and PAKI(a major derogatory term for brown asians in uk),  it was funny how all 3 of them stopped n looked all innocent when i walked past, i swear if i wasnt on my own and had one of my pakis with me, i would fucked dem up big. and i also hate the way at our university when they hand out flyers for gigs, they never pass any to the asians cos they assume we aint from england etc, man i was born here 23 years. but i gueess whites dont wanna see a brown face at their clubs. im actually studying up north in newcastle where its 99.9%white.
all them guys would crap it if they came to the northwest of england where all the asians be.
always racial fights at my school i went to and still after 10 years after leaving, my old school still racially sperated. even the politiicans, aka the british national party are a bunch of nazi freaks who have ni loiking for black and brown people. hell ive had people get of the bus seat when i sat next to them, lol, fuck that bitch. all i can say is lol, the rate us brown asians breed, and thats high, they gonna b no white ppl in uk one day lol.
   Why does Osama hate Whites?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: February 04, 2006, 10:19:41 AM »

Dexter you racist piece of crap if you hate the english so much then fuck off out of this country, you dumb ass ignorant shit, you write with so much hatred then its obvious you never liked whites in the first place and that your using this experience be it made up or true as an excuse to attack dem whiteys  ::). For the record your being a selective bitch also because unfortunately there are many racist asians like you, I have friends up north who have been attacked for simply being white but i bet dats funny to you.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: February 04, 2006, 10:21:52 AM »

Now I have got that off my chest, I am simply going to stop responding in this thread now because i am sickened at the open racism i am seeing.