Author Topic: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)  (Read 4840 times)

dexter

Re: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)
« Reply #120 on: February 04, 2006, 10:40:07 AM »
SHUT up  Fool FAG

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #121 on: February 04, 2006, 12:49:24 PM »
Stop the hate. Love all brothers. 8)
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #122 on: February 04, 2006, 01:18:30 PM »

you either forgive both of em, say fuck both of em, or be a hypocritical retard. ain't no other option.

well hempside and LyRiCaL_G made their choice.

and lol at defending a nazi, you're the one defending a racist (or a racist comment to be exact), I say both of em are dumbasses for their comments so I ain't defending shit, the ones definding racism are you.

white boys get shitted on by blacks too, just for being white, still it ain't an excuse for turning into a racist yourself. Frustration is an excuse for weak minded people.

son u speaking so much shit

check it its real simple homeboy, i aint no racist, i aint got hate towards white kids who be down BUT like others cats said, pac said that shit in 1994 when blacks was still getting hated at, looked at funny just cuz the got money blah blah blah, i aint gotta go on its real simple.........pac said it in a culture thats black also,yes now your gonna say its multicultural, not just for black people, which is truth, but it is black music......aint no denying that...... now i aint saying what he said was truth, fuck ALL white people, but he didnt mean it in that context and about  your posterboy eminem saying what he said and maybe not meaning it, homeboy comes into hiphop, makes oney from black music, lives hiphop and shit and on the other side when he was a kid still dissin black bitches n shit........now even when probably the least looking likely to be racist white boy comes out with that shit, i gotta say, it makes me wonder about white people.......but i aint a eminem hater, i like his shit up to the MMLP...and some other shit now and again, but like i said befo, fuck him for what he said and i understand why pac said what he did, u aint gon understand simply by reading your replies to some of the posts i can see that.....

and its so funny how when nas,kanye pac says something about white people a whole bunch of pages for that topic gets created white a lot of white cats gettin real hurt, but when eminem said something, shit got put aside to one place, "he did it when he was young, it wasnt that bad" blah blah blah.......but theres no justifying what he said, about 2pac commments their so different to eminems you'll never understand

i could go on forever about this whole black white shit but no point, this place is full of white cats, which i aint frontin about but y'all wouldnt understand....

and about me defending racists, thats bullshit, i aint feeling cats who look down on people for the skin colour......eg white kids who think they superior to black people cuz of skin colour etc..........and dont come out with no "its funny how when a white kid hurts a black kid its racism, but when a black kid hurts a white kid, its self defence and shit" so much bullshit i read sometimes but i aint even bother to go into it, cuz some of y'all white cats seem to have a real short memory span with lack of any real understanding........

RIP PAC....G.O.A.T

by the way i aint hating on nobody for being white, i aint no racist, but pshshhhhhhhhh,lol....

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #123 on: February 04, 2006, 01:37:23 PM »
i see some of you faggots still trying to steal Pac's crown
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #124 on: February 04, 2006, 04:28:04 PM »
LMAO @ all the mad white people in this thread.

like pac said "muthafuck all you crackkaz"

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: February 04, 2006, 05:15:52 PM »

you either forgive both of em, say fuck both of em, or be a hypocritical retard. ain't no other option.

and lol at defending a nazi, you're the one defending a racist (or a racist comment to be exact), I say both of em are dumbasses for their comments so I ain't defending shit, the ones definding racism are you.

white boys get shitted on by blacks too, just for being white, still it ain't an excuse for turning into a racist yourself. Frustration is an excuse for weak minded people.

check it its real simple homeboy, i aint no racist, i aint got hate towards white kids who be down BUT like others cats said, pac said that shit in 1994 when blacks was still getting hated at, looked at funny just cuz the got money blah blah blah, i aint gotta go on its real simple.........pac said it in a culture thats black also,yes now your gonna say its multicultural, not just for black people, which is truth, but it is black music......aint no denying that...... now i aint saying what he said was truth, fuck ALL white people, but he didnt mean it in that context and about  your posterboy eminem saying what he said and maybe not meaning it, homeboy comes into hiphop, makes oney from black music, lives hiphop and shit and on the other side when he was a kid still dissin black bitches n shit........now even when probably the least looking likely to be racist white boy comes out with that shit, i gotta say, it makes me wonder about white people.......but i aint a eminem hater, i like his shit up to the MMLP...and some other shit now and again, but like i said befo, fuck him for what he said and i understand why pac said what he did, u aint gon understand simply by reading your replies to some of the posts i can see that.....

and its so funny how when nas,kanye pac says something about white people a whole bunch of pages for that topic gets created white a lot of white cats gettin real hurt, but when eminem said something, shit got put aside to one place, "he did it when he was young, it wasnt that bad" blah blah blah.......but theres no justifying what he said, about 2pac commments their so different to eminems you'll never understand

i could go on forever about this whole black white shit but no point, this place is full of white cats, which i aint frontin about but y'all wouldnt understand....

and about me defending racists, thats bullshit, i aint feeling cats who look down on people for the skin colour......eg white kids who think they superior to black people cuz of skin colour etc..........and dont come out with no "its funny how when a white kid hurts a black kid its racism, but when a black kid hurts a white kid, its self defence and shit" so much bullshit i read sometimes but i aint even bother to go into it, cuz some of y'all white cats seem to have a real short memory span with lack of any real understanding........

RIP PAC....G.O.A.T

by the way i aint hating on nobody for being white, i aint no racist, but pshshhhhhhhhh,lol....

lol. since you made a long post anyway, why repeat "I ain't even gonna go into it, yall would never undestand anyway" and other irrelevant shit instead of backing your shit up with at least one decent argument ? basically, you didn't say shit.

i aint saying what he said was truth, fuck ALL white people, but he didnt mean it in that context
lol and your point is ? nobody said he's gonna stop bumpin 2Pac, all people said is it was stupid of him to say that. He didn't mean it ? cool, but we are not talkin about Pac should burn in hell, we're just talkin about his comment, what he SAID, not what he might have meant but didn't say. If he says shit he doesn't mean the way he clearly says it then that's his problem. We don't say fuck pac's life and everything he ever did, we just say fuck his comments and the stupidity that made him say it. We also say fuck Em's comments and the stupidity that made him say it. everyting's fair, what you cryin for kiddo ?

You obviously see only what you wanna see, peeps were all over those Em comments, this shit about pac is just one thread and not too many people in here said anything real negative about it. "when eminem said something, shit got put aside to one place, " <-- complete nonsense, count the posts in this thread that say "fuck pac" and compare them to those who say fuck em in the numerous topics about em's tape. Even in THIS thread more people said fuck Em than said fuck Pac.

You have the nerve to try and justify what pac said while blaming people for tryna justify what em said. You are justifying pac's comments. I'm not justifying Em's comments. You proved yourself a hypocrit. Me, I don't give a fuck whether racism is towards blacks or whites, I say there's no justification for neither. I'm not a hypocrit. Case closed.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #126 on: February 04, 2006, 07:08:44 PM »
hahahaha this is hilarious

Sikotic™

« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2006, 01:13:29 AM »
I can't believe how butthurt people are getting over this. Don't do anything you'll regret later like tear your Pac posters off your walls.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #128 on: February 05, 2006, 08:29:55 AM »
FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE!!DIE DEVILS DIE!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YALL GET ON MY FUCKING NERVES!!!!YOU EEEEVIL MUTHAFUCKAZ!!!!!......that felt good.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #129 on: February 05, 2006, 01:48:53 PM »
FUCK ALL WHITE PEOPLE!!DIE DEVILS DIE!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! YALL GET ON MY FUCKING NERVES!!!!YOU EEEEVIL MUTHAFUCKAZ!!!!!......that felt good.

lol

marochick510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2006, 06:03:29 PM »
Im with Pac all tha way..

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #132 on: February 06, 2006, 08:51:20 AM »
so why is it ok for 2pac to call white people crackas on the stage and no one makes a big deal about it but people got so upset when eminem said nigga or something like tthat when he was young

dexter

« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2006, 08:56:43 AM »
Black Aint the only ones to have problems with Whites  you ASSES!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #134 on: February 06, 2006, 09:47:48 AM »

RIP PAC....G.O.A.T

lol. since you made a long post anyway, why repeat "I ain't even gonna go into it, yall would never undestand anyway" and other irrelevant shit instead of backing your shit up with at least one decent argument ? basically, you didn't say shit.

i aint saying what he said was truth, fuck ALL white people, but he didnt mean it in that context
lol and your point is ? nobody said he's gonna stop bumpin 2Pac, all people said is it was stupid of him to say that. He didn't mean it ? cool, but we are not talkin about Pac should burn in hell, we're just talkin about his comment, what he SAID, not what he might have meant but didn't say. If he says shit he doesn't mean the way he clearly says it then that's his problem. We don't say fuck pac's life and everything he ever did, we just say fuck his comments and the stupidity that made him say it. We also say fuck Em's comments and the stupidity that made him say it. everyting's fair, what you cryin for kiddo ?

You obviously see only what you wanna see, peeps were all over those Em comments, this shit about pac is just one thread and not too many people in here said anything real negative about it. "when eminem said something, shit got put aside to one place, " <-- complete nonsense, count the posts in this thread that say "fuck pac" and compare them to those who say fuck em in the numerous topics about em's tape. Even in THIS thread more people said fuck Em than said fuck Pac.

You have the nerve to try and justify what pac said while blaming people for tryna justify what em said. You are justifying pac's comments. I'm not justifying Em's comments. You proved yourself a hypocrit. Me, I don't give a fuck whether racism is towards blacks or whites, I say there's no justification for neither. I'm not a hypocrit. Case closed.

lol@this bullshit, whitey like i said you dont know shit, go lick your eminem posters.......people were all over eminems comments?!?!?! what it was big for like a minute and got passed by, everyone tried keeping it on the low, and mtv and so on really let it slide, all the big players, why? cuz eminems a white boy! his your hero! and about me sayin i could go into this in depth and then making a "long post".....shit that was just a minor post as far as im concerned!

anyway like i said, fuck eminem for the shit he said, i completely understand why pac said what he said back in the day and kids like you will never understand

case closed