Author Topic: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)  (Read 4905 times)

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
Re: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2006, 05:49:35 PM »
FUCK most of white people, I can guarantee 90 percent of whites subconsciously hold racist views in their minds even though they dont show it. Fuck you, whitey.  :-*

AndrE16686

« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2006, 10:07:51 PM »
The video was hilarious! There were white people up in the front row aswell!

When Pac asys 'fuck all u white ppl' u can see the white camerman scratching his head standing behind 'Pac'.

But its wrong to really say dat shit, although white people are notorious for their ignorance and evil throughout history and the present, you can only hinder any type of progress towards harmony by inciting racial anger.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 10:16:54 PM by YGZ »

davida.b.

« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2006, 10:50:15 PM »
M.O.P, Ghostface Killah, AZ, Raekwon, Guru, The Game, Roscoe, Daz Dillinger, Ice Cube & many more have been on tracks wit white people &/or have been seen hangin' wit white people.& lol at your argument saying black people are only down wit Em just cause he's rich.Hmm, ever heard of D12 & Royce Da 5'9??? ::) Here's a little quote for you & your ignorance:
Thats some pretty dope news & there aint really too many rappers I'd like to chill wit but I'd definately like to kick it wit Ghost Deini 8)

MY ignorance?  Listen, white boy, it ain't my fault you just can't accept this.  The fact that these rappers hang with white people sometimes doesn't mean they love all white people.  Ice Cube in particular - cuzz is a major NOI supporter.  Haven't you heard songs like "Cave Bitch", "Enemy", "Horny Lil Devil", and "I Wanna Kill Sam"?  Same for the Wu Tang Clan - they're all NGE members.  NOI and NGE both hate white people - all whites are "devils" according to them.  And many of these rappers have put "kill whitey" themes in their lyrics.

LOL @ using the Wu Tang Clan as an example. They have three white rappers affiliated with them (JoJo Pellegrino, Remedy & Shawn Wiggs, 4 if you count Cilvaringz). Not to mention they have worked with a SHITLOAD of white people. And those Ice Cube songs all came out in the early 90s, care to explain to me why he stopped at War & Peace Vol 1?

If your favorite rappers hate white people as much as they say you do, why do they work with them so much.  ;D

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2006, 01:10:53 AM »
M.O.P, Ghostface Killah, AZ, Raekwon, Guru, The Game, Roscoe, Daz Dillinger, Ice Cube & many more have been on tracks wit white people &/or have been seen hangin' wit white people.& lol at your argument saying black people are only down wit Em just cause he's rich.Hmm, ever heard of D12 & Royce Da 5'9??? ::) Here's a little quote for you & your ignorance:
Thats some pretty dope news & there aint really too many rappers I'd like to chill wit but I'd definately like to kick it wit Ghost Deini 8)
Nigga im from the south...and 9times out of 10, you come in my hood(WALKA HOLMEZ)your ass is gonna get mean mugged to death...not only by the younger blacks,but by the older ones to........(point blank,blacks can not stand white folks)why?caused that scare yall have left,has never healed yet. why?(cause you mathafuckas want let it heal).....come on mayne just look around you,whites run everything,which is not fair at all.yet and still yall preach that brainwashed bullshit(an some fall for it)......mayne its not so long ago that america just reconized blacks as (AFRICAN AMERICAN 87-88).( We not slaves, only because a certain agreement has been done on paper)aint that a bitch.so you can keep that (white im in denail bullshit) ya talking homie....CALLING ME AFICAN AMERICAN,LIKE EVERYTHING IS FAIR AGAIN-"ICE CUBE".
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2006, 01:15:16 AM »
no, that's where u wrong, white peeps were sent on earth by evil martians just to make black peeps suffer

Nope, you're wrong, too.  It was Yakub who made the crackers.  Niggas are the original people (black is the dominant gene on Earth), and crackers were created through selective breeding.  Allah promised them they could rule for 6,000 years, but come Armaggedon, them crackers is going DOWN, loc.  We get mentally resurrected and we get to take back this planet.  And then the white man is gonna call US master!

LMAO

take your pills and get some rest kid.

btw devils = racist whites, not whites.   no wonder you think all black rappers hate whites.
Thats not bullshit....its the truth.wake up.........even bobmarley,and peter tosh said this....so personally I think you need some pills,and wake the fuck up...cause its still modern day slavery holmez.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2006, 01:16:45 AM »
so what are you saying, Todd? I'm not gonna speak for Eightball, but i think what he was saying is that black folks on the turf (and rappers from the turf) have a tendency to not much care for white folks in general. That is not debatable.

Yeah, it's really not.  Like I've said, I been through that stage in my life where I hated all white folks, so I can relate to what a lot of these cats sayin on wax even if I don't agree with it now.

Look at it from my perspective...I grew up surrounded by nothing but black folks who're working long hours and still broke, not one white person in sight except on TV, and then it's like I'm watching "Beverly Hills 90210" where I gotta listen to these crackers talking bout their problems while they're rich and shit...you got no idea how much that pisses off a brother, know what I'm saying?  That's the kinda thing about white folks that pissed me off...they're living large enough that the only shit they gotta worry about is fuckin relationship issues and whether they go to Harvard or only Duke.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2006, 01:21:10 AM »
^lol you think Im gonna read that???I feel sorry for you :(
I feel sorry 4 you.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2006, 01:24:02 AM »
go and visit the blacklist...to all white folks that are in denial.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2006, 01:26:22 AM »
So, yeah, a lot of rappers don't like white folks.  Welcome to reality.  I dare say, probably the ONLY types of rappers who don't mind whites being involved are the pop-rappers and the backpackers (neither of whom is really in touch with culture).  If ya'll crackers wanna keep listening to hip-hop, you best be aware of what you're listening to.  I grew up listening to Public Enemy and Ice Cube, and I knew exactly what those brothers were preaching to me, and I used to think they were heroes for telling me the truth and shit.

i hate to break it to ya but it aint 1992 anymore
I hate to break it to you.but the (WILLIES LYNCH WILL IS STILL MOVEING).fuck out here.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2006, 01:29:39 AM »
black people, white people, brown people, asians... who cares... in the end we are all humen

I agree....(.but aint shit changed for blacks,Indians,Latinos ect)....so its easy for white people to say its all good,ya dig.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2006, 01:34:49 AM »
dont know why i look in threads like this it just turns into bickering.

Anyway my point of view is pac said some dumb shit and this is one of those times,just like when he went at quincey jones for sleeping with a white women and then making messed up babies (his words not mine) anyway he then goes out with quincey jones daughter.

i doubt he meant all white people as his best friend in the performing arts college was white.
Look at it as stress....hell,im not suprised if every black person has went the fuck off,one way or another..........pluse the "JUSTICE system was dicking Pac good...............(IM NOT GONNA EVEN MENTION THE BIG EASY).

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2006, 01:39:35 AM »
FUCK most of white people, I can guarantee 90 percent of whites subconsciously hold racist views in their minds even though they dont show it. Fuck you, whitey.  :-*
huh!

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: February 03, 2006, 01:44:19 AM »
See,even my lil.persian whore has been dick by white folks.

The Watcher

« Reply #73 on: February 03, 2006, 02:52:27 AM »
the same people thinkin all whites are racist, are the same ones thinkin all arabs are terrorists

with that being said, hopefully ALL you racist mfkers dont wake up tomorrow, cause really, the world would be a better place without you
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: February 03, 2006, 02:58:37 AM »
Fuck short people man! I cant stand those little fuckin midgets!