Author Topic: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)  (Read 4842 times)

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 02:00:31 AM »
shut your white ass up.....somebody had to do it.and im very proud of him for comeing off the way he did....brotha should have held the fist up when he was saying it....em dont have any reason at all.nazi just got cought.
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 05:23:08 AM »
come on now yall know shit is different,yall kill me on here sometimes cuzz,stop acting like white folks ain't do blaccs wrong stop with that bullshit,pac and em's shit way different,em got on interviews and tv saying he never said the word and would never do that,then when the tape came out he was on some bullshit,ain't the same. and for the record everybody is cool and can get along, just don't be front'n and crying when brothers be dissing white folks cause yall know exactly what white folks we be talking bout yell

you don't make sense. what Pac said is "fuck all you white people", he didn't limit it by adding racist or whatever. Em did the exact same thing by saying "black bitches only want your money". Pac prolly meant "fuck all you racist white people" but it wasn't what he said. Em meant "fuck yall money hungry golddiggin black bitches that played me", but it wasn't what he said either. Had they not generalized we all would agree, I don't like racist white peole or money hungry golddiggin black bitches either, nor do you. Thing is I also don't like racist black people or money hungry golddiggin ass white bitches. Both Pac and Em decided to generalize and end up looking like dumbasses.

you either forgive both of em, say fuck both of em, or be a hypocritical retard. ain't no other option.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 05:51:38 AM »
come on now yall know shit is different,yall kill me on here sometimes cuzz,stop acting like white folks ain't do blaccs wrong stop with that bullshit,pac and em's shit way different,em got on interviews and tv saying he never said the word and would never do that,then when the tape came out he was on some bullshit,ain't the same. and for the record everybody is cool and can get along, just don't be front'n and crying when brothers be dissing white folks cause yall know exactly what white folks we be talking bout yell

you don't make sense. what Pac said is "fuck all you white people", he didn't limit it by adding racist or whatever. Em did the exact same thing by saying "black bitches only want your money". Pac prolly meant "fuck all you racist white people" but it wasn't what he said. Em meant "fuck yall money hungry golddiggin black bitches that played me", but it wasn't what he said either. Had they not generalized we all would agree, I don't like racist white peole or money hungry golddiggin black bitches either, nor do you. Thing is I also don't like racist black people or money hungry golddiggin ass white bitches. Both Pac and Em decided to generalize and end up looking like dumbasses.

you either forgive both of em, say fuck both of em, or be a hypocritical retard. ain't no other option.

You sound like a retard homie.defending a nazi....1st off em did not just stop at black bitches.he then carried on to call all black people (MOONCRICKETS,SPEAR CHUNKERS,ect)...hell,he even had a nigga night on thurdays(REAL TALK).where he just goes off on black folks(befor proof was in the pic.)...i hope your not black homie,but your makeing yourself look crazy as fuck.plus if ya gonna defend a racist, then say what he really said,not no half way bullshit......and yeah,as a black man,you sometimes do get tired of the unfairness by white folks....you know like I know that they(whitefolks) never had blacks in their planes from the get go.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2006, 05:52:56 AM »
2pacs a don, nuff said, aint body touching him, and i can see why he said that shit when he said it, aint no white person gon understand, and fuck eminem for the shit he said, im out

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2006, 06:04:19 AM »
WORD!

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2006, 06:15:46 AM »
yea fuck all you white people

RECOGNIZE187

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2006, 06:29:49 AM »
mp3 please!!??? was this song only live or what?

and it's 2006...who gives a fuck about the color! can't we all get along??

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2006, 06:38:07 AM »

well hempside and LyRiCaL_G made their choice.

and lol at defending a nazi, you're the one defending a racist (or a racist comment to be exact), I say both of em are dumbasses for their comments so I ain't defending shit, the ones definding racism are you.

white boys get shitted on by blacks too, just for being white, still it ain't an excuse for turning into a racist yourself. Frustration is an excuse for weak minded people.

Eihtball

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2006, 07:03:06 AM »
I don't why ya'll are surprised at this...All these years of listening to hip-hop and you've missed all the references to crackers, devils, and Uncle Sam getting thrown around?  The Nation of Islam and the 5% Nation have been influential in hip-hop culture for many years now...why do you think cats like Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, and Louis Farrakhan are referenced so much in rap lyrics?  Shit, how many times has Farrakhan been given awards by BET?  And why do you think there's a lotta scorn whenever a white rapper becomes popular (Eminem being a good example)?

So, yeah, a lot of rappers don't like white folks.  Welcome to reality.  I dare say, probably the ONLY types of rappers who don't mind whites being involved are the pop-rappers and the backpackers (neither of whom is really in touch with culture).  If ya'll crackers wanna keep listening to hip-hop, you best be aware of what you're listening to.  I grew up listening to Public Enemy and Ice Cube, and I knew exactly what those brothers were preaching to me, and I used to think they were heroes for telling me the truth and shit.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2006, 07:14:34 AM »
^What the fuck are you talking about???Pop rappers & backpackers???Look how many black dudes Em hangs around wit, Young Dru fucks wit Yuk's Regime, I've seen footage of Saigon hanging around wit white people.C'mon man, the list goes on ::)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 07:17:43 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2006, 07:26:41 AM »
More Power to 2Pac & Suge Knight  :)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2006, 07:46:56 AM »
LOl @ 2Pac wildin' out and throwin' tha mic on tha floor and storming off tha stage..............

that performance was real good
  8)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2006, 08:17:20 AM »
Pac rocked that bitch to!that shit was hype!I remember that shit....that nigga just got out on bail to.great performance mayne.classic.

No doubt.  He ripped it!!
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2006, 08:23:23 AM »
^What the fuck are you talking about???Pop rappers & backpackers???Look how many black dudes Em hangs around wit, Young Dru fucks wit Yuk's Regime, I've seen footage of Saigon hanging around wit white people.C'mon man, the list goes on ::)

What does that have to do with what Eightball said? And I dont see how you can disgree with what he said, that was 100% real spit.

Eihtball

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2006, 08:24:10 AM »

Yeah, how many of those dudes would be hanging with Eminem if he wasn't so rich and famous?  It's kinda ironic...RBX appeared on the song "Remember Me" from the "Marshall Mathers LP", and that muthafucka's an NOI member; his albums have lots of kill whitey shit on them.

Anyway, what you've said are exceptions.  I don't care if you don't want to accept it, but it is the truth...generally speaking, most young hood niggas ain't too fond of Uncle Sam and white folks, and that's kinda reflected in hip-hop.  Deny it all you want, but I grew up around this shit (and I used to be the same way myself), so I think I would know.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:28:47 AM by Eihtball »