Author Topic: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)  (Read 4910 times)

acbaylove

Re: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2006, 08:25:40 AM »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2006, 08:28:55 AM »
^What the fuck are you talking about???Pop rappers & backpackers???Look how many black dudes Em hangs around wit, Young Dru fucks wit Yuk's Regime, I've seen footage of Saigon hanging around wit white people.C'mon man, the list goes on ::)

What does that have to do with what Eightball said? And I dont see how you can disgree with what he said, that was 100% real spit.

Saigon isnt a pop-rapper or a backpacker, Yuk & The Regime aint pop-rappers or backpackers & Dre isnt a pop-rapper or a backpacker.

^What the fuck are you talking about???Pop rappers & backpackers???Look how many black dudes Em hangs around wit, Young Dru fucks wit Yuk's Regime, I've seen footage of Saigon hanging around wit white people.C'mon man, the list goes on ::)

Yeah, how many of those dudes would be hanging with Eminem if he wasn't so rich and famous?  It's kinda ironic...RBX appeared on the song "Remember Me" from the "Marshall Mathers LP", and that muthafucka's an NOI member; his albums have lots of kill whitey shit on them.

Anyway, what you've said are exceptions.  I don't care if you don't want to accept it, but it is the truth...generally speaking, most young hood niggas ain't too fond of Uncle Sam and white folks, and that's kinda reflected in hip-hop.  Deny it all you want, but I grew up around this shit (and I used to be the same way myself), so I think I would know.
Exceptions???Whatever.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:32:03 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Eihtball

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2006, 08:33:18 AM »
Exceptions???Whatever.

Yeah, loc.  Afraid so.  You just don't want to accept it.  Everytime I tell a white kid that their favorite rapper probably doesn't like them, they jump into denial mode.  Wake up, young blood - a lot of these rappers you idolize ain't your friends, and would never hang with you.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2006, 08:37:38 AM »

Saigon isnt a pop-rapper or a backpacker, Yuk & The Regime aint pop-rappers or backpackers & Dre isnt a pop-rapper or a backpacker.

so what are you saying, Todd? I'm not gonna speak for Eightball, but i think what he was saying is that black folks on the turf (and rappers from the turf) have a tendency to not much care for white folks in general. That is not debatable.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2006, 08:40:49 AM »
Exceptions???Whatever.

Yeah, loc.  Afraid so.  You just don't want to accept it.  Everytime I tell a white kid that their favorite rapper probably doesn't like them, they jump into denial mode.  Wake up, young blood - a lot of these rappers you idolize ain't your friends, and would never hang with you.

Really though. A lot of white folks have a hard time understanding racial issues like that. I heard there was a study that said that the reason for that problem is because since they are the majority, they dont really identify and define themselves racially. (keep in mind, thats just something I heard, so dont act like I was the one that said it, before yall go losin your damn minds over it)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:42:50 AM by Turf Hitta »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2006, 08:45:33 AM »
M.O.P, Ghostface Killah, AZ, Raekwon, Guru, The Game, Roscoe, Daz Dillinger, Ice Cube & many more have been on tracks wit white people &/or have been seen hangin' wit white people.& lol at your argument saying black people are only down wit Em just cause he's rich.Hmm, ever heard of D12 & Royce Da 5'9??? ::) Here's a little quote for you & your ignorance:
Thats some pretty dope news & there aint really too many rappers I'd like to chill wit but I'd definately like to kick it wit Ghost Deini 8)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:47:22 AM by UKnowWhatItIs »

Eihtball

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2006, 08:46:27 AM »
so what are you saying, Todd? I'm not gonna speak for Eightball, but i think what he was saying is that black folks on the turf (and rappers from the turf) have a tendency to not much care for white folks in general. That is not debatable.

Yeah, it's really not.  Like I've said, I been through that stage in my life where I hated all white folks, so I can relate to what a lot of these cats sayin on wax even if I don't agree with it now.

Look at it from my perspective...I grew up surrounded by nothing but black folks who're working long hours and still broke, not one white person in sight except on TV, and then it's like I'm watching "Beverly Hills 90210" where I gotta listen to these crackers talking bout their problems while they're rich and shit...you got no idea how much that pisses off a brother, know what I'm saying?  That's the kinda thing about white folks that pissed me off...they're living large enough that the only shit they gotta worry about is fuckin relationship issues and whether they go to Harvard or only Duke.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2006, 08:53:34 AM »
^^cosign

Eihtball

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2006, 08:57:22 AM »
M.O.P, Ghostface Killah, AZ, Raekwon, Guru, The Game, Roscoe, Daz Dillinger, Ice Cube & many more have been on tracks wit white people &/or have been seen hangin' wit white people.& lol at your argument saying black people are only down wit Em just cause he's rich.Hmm, ever heard of D12 & Royce Da 5'9??? ::) Here's a little quote for you & your ignorance:
Thats some pretty dope news & there aint really too many rappers I'd like to chill wit but I'd definately like to kick it wit Ghost Deini 8)

MY ignorance?  Listen, white boy, it ain't my fault you just can't accept this.  The fact that these rappers hang with white people sometimes doesn't mean they love all white people.  Ice Cube in particular - cuzz is a major NOI supporter.  Haven't you heard songs like "Cave Bitch", "Enemy", "Horny Lil Devil", and "I Wanna Kill Sam"?  Same for the Wu Tang Clan - they're all NGE members.  NOI and NGE both hate white people - all whites are "devils" according to them.  And many of these rappers have put "kill whitey" themes in their lyrics.

It's not like this shit is even unknown to us...white folks don't seem to realize what's going on, but black folks, we know what's up.  It's so well-known to us that Rusty Cundieff even spoofed the racist elements of hip-hop in "Fear of a Black Hat", and made fun of whites' ignorance on the matters.  You can keep throwing exceptions at me all you want (cause they are just that...exceptions), but I know better.  Visit this site:

http://home.att.net/~phosphor/

I think you'll realize you're the muthafucka who's ignorant once you see this.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2006, 09:03:50 AM »
Dude I dont care if they belong here or there, they were still hangin' around wit white people & recordind songs wit them.You told me those 3 dudes I mentioned at the start where exceptions, I proved you wrong & dont you fuckin' tell me again how I feel/think or something, cause you dont know me.

Eihtball

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2006, 09:31:44 AM »
Dude I dont care if they belong here or there, they were still hangin' around wit white people & recordind songs wit them.

Yeah, do you think that means shit?  In the music industry, it's all business, never personal.  Bloods and Crips hate each other, yet you still see Blood and Crip rappers on the same labels, working with each other on the same albums and same songs.  So under your logic, does that mean Crip niggas and Blood niggas ain't hating on each other and bangin on each other 24/7 out in The Land?  Furthermore, Farrakhan (who's a calypso singer/instrumentalist) did a concert with a Jewish musician once, even though he often makes anti-Semitic comments.  Dude even took it as a compliment when someone called him "the Black Hitler"!

The fact that these cats belong to black nationalist organizations is EXTREMELY important, mayne - if you joined the KKK or an Aryan Nation gang, am I supposed to assume that makes you a non-racist?

You told me those 3 dudes I mentioned at the start where exceptions, I proved you wrong & dont you fuckin' tell me again how I feel/think or something, cause you dont know me.

You haven't proved shit, muh'fucka.  And yeah, I know pretty well how you must feel...you're in denial.  Simple as that.  You don't wanna hear what I'm telling you.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2006, 09:35:52 AM »
^lol you think Im gonna read that???I feel sorry for you :(

acbaylove

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2006, 09:38:51 AM »
^ You should do it. Cause he's teaching you how it works.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2006, 09:50:22 AM »
^ You should do it. Cause he's teaching you how it works.
:'(

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2006, 10:11:45 AM »
So, yeah, a lot of rappers don't like white folks.  Welcome to reality.  I dare say, probably the ONLY types of rappers who don't mind whites being involved are the pop-rappers and the backpackers (neither of whom is really in touch with culture).  If ya'll crackers wanna keep listening to hip-hop, you best be aware of what you're listening to.  I grew up listening to Public Enemy and Ice Cube, and I knew exactly what those brothers were preaching to me, and I used to think they were heroes for telling me the truth and shit.

i hate to break it to ya but it aint 1992 anymore

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc