Author Topic: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)  (Read 4834 times)

Eihtball

Re: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2006, 10:31:21 AM »
^lol you think Im gonna read that???I feel sorry for you :(

Yeah, of course not...because you don't wanna hear me telling you the truth.  But I know you crackers...I bet I got you ripping your GangStarr posters off your walls (Guru is a 5%er, BTW, and GangStarr songs like "Tons of Gunz" make references to killing "devils").

i hate to break it to ya but it aint 1992 anymore

Yeah...nowadays, most rappers know that white kids are the ones buying their records, so they keep it quiet so they can get their paper.  That's how the Afrocentric/Native Tongues days ended.  Some of em still slip on occasion, tho.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 10:32:59 AM by Eihtball »

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2006, 10:34:51 AM »
i agree, fuck white people, and oh, btw, fuckin great performance by 2pac

Damaja

« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2006, 10:40:23 AM »
black people, white people, brown people, asians... who cares... in the end we are all humen

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2006, 10:41:16 AM »
no, that's where u wrong, white peeps were sent on earth by evil martians just to make black peeps suffer

Eihtball

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2006, 10:49:33 AM »
no, that's where u wrong, white peeps were sent on earth by evil martians just to make black peeps suffer

Nope, you're wrong, too.  It was Yakub who made the crackers.  Niggas are the original people (black is the dominant gene on Earth), and crackers were created through selective breeding.  Allah promised them they could rule for 6,000 years, but come Armaggedon, them crackers is going DOWN, loc.  We get mentally resurrected and we get to take back this planet.  And then the white man is gonna call US master!

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2006, 10:51:18 AM »
shit, looks bad, can't wait to see that

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2006, 10:56:18 AM »
dont know why i look in threads like this it just turns into bickering.

Anyway my point of view is pac said some dumb shit and this is one of those times,just like when he went at quincey jones for sleeping with a white women and then making messed up babies (his words not mine) anyway he then goes out with quincey jones daughter.

i doubt he meant all white people as his best friend in the performing arts college was white.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2006, 10:56:42 AM »
lol @ only backpackers and pop rappers don't mind whites being involved in hiphop, hiphop is dominated by blacks but it's a non racial culture, started by blacks and latinos, whites joined soon and you can ask people like KRS who are deeper than anybody else into this hiphop shit about that.

racism has been steadily decreasing, when most of these rappers joined those organizations it was a different time plus most of em probably didn't join out of pure hate for all white people, they felt mistreated and joined to be part of something so they can be stronger as a whole movement than they are as individuals, because there obviously is racism against blacks but that doesn't mean they all stupid / brainwashed enough to actually believe that goes for all white people, as you were. whites who are involved in hiphop are around blacks all the time so it obviously doesn't make sense to put them into the white racist category. there's white non pop/backpack rappers everywhere and they all down with hella black people.

and lmao @ that cute story about lil eihtball sittin infront of the tv with tears of anger in his eyes watching beverly hills, assuming that's how white folks in general live, with no parents to teach him about reality. did you grow up in a retard orphanage ?

kid pleaaaase

you were raised by a tv, don't come here tryna teach people about reality.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2006, 11:03:39 AM »

Nope, you're wrong, too.  It was Yakub who made the crackers.  Niggas are the original people (black is the dominant gene on Earth), and crackers were created through selective breeding.  Allah promised them they could rule for 6,000 years, but come Armaggedon, them crackers is going DOWN, loc.  We get mentally resurrected and we get to take back this planet.  And then the white man is gonna call US master!

LMAO

take your pills and get some rest kid.

btw devils = racist whites, not whites.   no wonder you think all black rappers hate whites.

Active Ingredient

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • wake up in tha mornin with my lucky charms cereal
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2006, 11:11:35 AM »

dont hold ur breath dog

"I keep it gangsta for the kids" -Goldie Loc

Eihtball

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2006, 11:24:38 AM »
racism has been steadily decreasing, when most of these rappers joined those organizations it was a different time plus most of em probably didn't join out of pure hate for all white people, they felt mistreated and joined to be part of something so they can be stronger as a whole movement than they are as individuals, because there obviously is racism against blacks but that doesn't mean they all stupid / brainwashed enough to actually believe that goes for all white people, as you were.

That's exactly what I meant...but if you're part of an organization that's like that, it's pretty obvious you've gotta buy into what they're saying.  You even heard any of these cats' lyrics?  All of them say shit that's quite clearly directed at all white people.

and lmao @ that cute story about lil eihtball sittin infront of the tv with tears of anger in his eyes watching beverly hills, assuming that's how white folks in general live, with no parents to teach him about reality. did you grow up in a retard orphanage ?

kid pleaaaase

you were raised by a tv, don't come here tryna teach people about reality.

Hahaha...fuck you.  That wasn't even necessary anyway.  But if you wanna be a smartass, I can be one right back.

I gave "Beverly Hills" as one example, faggot, that hardly means I was raised by TV.  I didn't know any white folks, so yeah, I came up thinking of whites as totally detached from what I went through.  Just as all these white kids on DucCNN talk about blacks being lazy and on welfare and shit like that and use rap to back up their examples...ignorance works both ways.  And you can deny it all you want, but I know exactly the kinda cats I grew up with.  And I've been listening to hip-hop long enough that I long ago figured out what Chuck D and Brand Nubian and Poor Righteous Teachers were talking about.

The only one detached from reality is you.  Reality is, a lotta blacks are pissed off at you crackers right now (whether you agree with em or not).  Race relations may be improved, but there's still lots of hate and distrust, and hip-hop reflects that.  Certainly in the early-90s', still somewhat to this day.

Eihtball

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2006, 11:26:30 AM »
LMAO

take your pills and get some rest kid.

btw devils = racist whites, not whites.   no wonder you think all black rappers hate whites.

Who you calling "kid"?  I'm probably twice your age, son.

You ever read "Message to the Black Man"?  Elijah Muhammad basically states that ALL whites are inherently evil and racist and thus "devils".  Now you're into making facts up?  There's no distinction: devil = white person.  And don't back at me with a quote from Farrakhan - it's only been recently that he started making ambiguous statements to lessen the connotation of the word.  The general understanding since the NOI started is that white = devil.

And I never even said ALL black rappers hate whites, just a lot of them (pretty much any that are NOI or NGE).
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 11:42:10 AM by Eihtball »

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »
I don’t think 2pac was talking about all white people like his white fans.. I think he was talking about the white elites, the white establishment, politicians, special interest group leaders etc. They gave him a lot of shit so I can understand why he would have beef with them. I don’t take offence...

Exactly. On the Resurrection DVD he even says in that MTV interview that a lot of his fans are white, and that he got a lot  of respect for them.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2006, 11:35:03 AM »
Pac rocked that bitch to!that shit was hype!I remember that shit....that nigga just got out on bail to.great performance mayne.classic.

No doubt.  He ripped it!!

Chazzz

• Lil Geezy
  • Actions speak louder than words
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2006, 05:26:34 PM »

Hahaha...fuck you.  That wasn't even necessary anyway.  But if you wanna be a smartass, I can be one right back.

I gave "Beverly Hills" as one example, faggot, that hardly means I was raised by TV.  I didn't know any white folks, so yeah, I came up thinking of whites as totally detached from what I went through.  Just as all these white kids on DucCNN talk about blacks being lazy and on welfare and shit like that and use rap to back up their examples...ignorance works both ways.  And you can deny it all you want, but I know exactly the kinda cats I grew up with.  And I've been listening to hip-hop long enough that I long ago figured out what Chuck D and Brand Nubian and Poor Righteous Teachers were talking about.

The only one detached from reality is you.  Reality is, a lotta blacks are pissed off at you crackers right now (whether you agree with em or not).  Race relations may be improved, but there's still lots of hate and distrust, and hip-hop reflects that.  Certainly in the early-90s', still somewhat to this day.

yeah a lotta blacks are pissed off at white people right now but racist white people.I'm black and I have many white homies that went through the same shit I did and I only hate racist white people.fuck it,I hate racist people in general.what about a mothafucka with a white father and a black momma,he gonna hate on both or what.people go trough same shit no matter what their race is.there are whiteys like the ones in beverly hills but shit there are whiteys that go through the same shit you been.yeah our people been slaves for the whites during too many years and there alot of racist whites out there opressing black people but we can't blame all the whiteys for that shit.I got childhood white friends that I will take a bullet for.people can't be judged by their fuckin' color we all humans.some mothafuckas are racists and some not.get that shit outta your head nigga
I came to bring the pain hardcore from the brain