Author Topic: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)  (Read 4835 times)

Eihtball

Re: 1994 Source Award: 2pac "Fuk All You White People" (Video)
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2006, 10:19:24 AM »
I know as well that you don't mean that literal as you know that I don't mean it literal. Point is, you implied that you were actually mad at whites when you saw that shit (of course I know your attitude was like that before). It shows your extensive lack of sense for reality when you let a show called beverly hills get to you like that. the fact that you did let it get to you like that is illustrates this lack of sense for reality, that's what I'm saying.

Maybe you're right that I was wrong to think that way, but I don't see how you can I'm a retard when I was like 12 then, and when almost everyone around me was the same way.  It may not have been reality, but I still saw white folks as being above me and shit...and listening to PE and Cube, watching shows like that, I guess it reinforced that perception.  Think about the kinda retarded shit you believed when you were that age.

I know about those lyrics, I've seen the list a long time ago plus I listen to pretty much all of the artists (not no bullshit ass menace clan of course).
I didn't miss that point, I just didn't think you'd exaggerate the way you did in order to express something as obvious as what now turned out to be your main point. Everybody knows there's alotta blacks and alotta black rappers too, especially in the past, who ain't too fond of white people. Saying pretty much all real rappers don't like whites being involved in hiphop is not a lil exaggeration though, it's outragious.

OK, fine, then, but it's hard not to say that it's at least somewhat true.  You've just gotta consider how deep NOI/NGE influence runs in hip-hop, like when cats say "peace" or "what up, G?"...that's NGE slang right there.  Think about all the rappers you know that are members of either organization, and that's a lotta muh'fuckas that would have to have racist (or somewhat racist) attitudes towards white folks.  And I been hearing it in the lyrics since forever, especially in the late-80s' and early-90s' when the Afrocentric/Native Tongues shit was what was popular.  I even remember seeing Da Lench Mob's "Guerillas In Tha Mist" video on MTV back then and thinking to myself, "Damn, why'd these white folks air a video like this when Cube talks about killing white folks even on the edited version?"

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: February 03, 2006, 04:02:37 PM »
Maybe you're right that I was wrong to think that way, but I don't see how you can I'm a retard when I was like 12 then, and when almost everyone around me was the same way.  It may not have been reality, but I still saw white folks as being above me and shit...and listening to PE and Cube, watching shows like that, I guess it reinforced that perception.  Think about the kinda retarded shit you believed when you were that age.

well basically I found it funny how you mentioned that shit and on the other hand you said that other dude don't have no idea about reality. I doubt most black people's prejudices they might have against whites go to the extremely generalized, unrealistic extend yours were at. Most black people do meet whites, they might not be exactly surrounded by em usually but whites, if few, attend their schools ect. and those who do are probably rather poor too so that would make it obvious that lower class white people exist too.

OK, fine, then, but it's hard not to say that it's at least somewhat true.  You've just gotta consider how deep NOI/NGE influence runs in hip-hop, like when cats say "peace" or "what up, G?"...that's NGE slang right there.  Think about all the rappers you know that are members of either organization, and that's a lotta muh'fuckas that would have to have racist (or somewhat racist) attitudes towards white folks.  And I been hearing it in the lyrics since forever, especially in the late-80s' and early-90s' when the Afrocentric/Native Tongues shit was what was popular.  I even remember seeing Da Lench Mob's "Guerillas In Tha Mist" video on MTV back then and thinking to myself, "Damn, why'd these white folks air a video like this when Cube talks about killing white folks even on the edited version?"
the influence is real, of course, but most cats who are all about the hiphop culture, more than anything else, such as KRS like I said before, will tell you hiphop is a non racial culture and it actually goes against the idea of hiphop to be a racist (towards any race) and generalize like that. Alot of the shit you hear sounds more generalized than it's actually meant to be too. When they write lyrics they don't always feel like mentioning limitations to their political statements, but if you ask them they will tell you they know it sure doesn't go for all whites and they down with white people too. Pac though did not only leave out a limitation, he did the opposite and stressed that he's talkin about "all you white people" which is what's making his comments really dumb, and not even common actually.. I know he probably didn't mean it, since he had white friends too but why say something like that when you don't mean it ? on an award show, on tv.. it's stupid and everybody should be ready to admit that or else they are being hypocrits and dumbasses themselves.

J Bananas

« Reply #92 on: February 03, 2006, 04:27:21 PM »
he found out the hard way in vegas its best not to diss whitey then do business on our territory  :scarface:

yeah nigga the massive white conspiracy orchestrated that shit for sure

Sikotic™

« Reply #93 on: February 03, 2006, 04:50:28 PM »
last night I fucked shakira,and angela basett.the shit was off the chain!!!

So which one was the name of your left hand and which one was the name of your right?

Anyways, fuck all white people cuz Pac said so.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: February 03, 2006, 05:21:03 PM »

First question how is it that you don't consider it a racial slur to use the word cracker, but yet saying the word nigger is absolutely awful? this double standard bullshit is actually transcending into white people also now like my brother who seems to think its ok for black people to refer to white people as cracker because its not a "bad" racial slur. Why don't people put an end to this craziness and show some unity? As for what was said its true if Ice Cube was white he would have been villified for his songs live Cave Bitch yet instead white people embrace him, he must be laughing at us so much.

Finally will people stop the pretense its not "whitey" who control the media its jewish people, this is a simple fact but one which never gets mentioned, truly bizarre how people don't realise this.  ::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #95 on: February 03, 2006, 05:25:50 PM »
Because, white people like being white. Cracker is a complement to them. I've been told this by white people lol.

I agree with ya though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: February 03, 2006, 08:48:33 PM »
Finally will people stop the pretense its not "whitey" who control the media its jewish people, this is a simple fact but one which never gets mentioned, truly bizarre how people don't realise this.  ::)

what color are jews? they look pretty white to me.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: February 04, 2006, 04:37:37 AM »
There's so much stuff I laughed at in this thread  :D

There have been times when I felt anger when I read crap like that, but I found out that laughing at dumb people is a lot healthier and less complicated than anything else. You can't teach them anyway. It's like trying to teach a person with down-syndrome advanced maths. It just doesn't work, no matter how great your teaching skills are.

Die dumb hypocrits.

One last thing: If you hate a certain group of ppl and choose to be racist, fair enough. But do it for the right reasons in order to not expose your retardation. Hating whites "cause they racist" while exposing your racist ass in the same sentence doesnt really work. If I was a racist fuck like you are, I had no problem with racists at all. It's like hating on ppl who use mobile phones while talking on one.

You guys are so stupid.
And still you dont know me yet!-"big daddy kane".
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

hempside

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2006, 04:48:48 AM »
typical faggot ass whiteboys, this shit is 4 pages and the music topics cant even get 2 pages  :o
say anything lil thing about honkeyz and they go on and on bitching,
this topic has more replies and hits than the music topics on this shiet, but this shiet is full of a bunch of groupie white muthafuccas and jews anyway...most the people runnin this shieet is white so y'all probly gonna get pissed at me but fucc it..wacc ass forum
heyheyhey smoke weed everyday.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2006, 04:57:49 AM »
There's so much stuff I laughed at in this thread  :D

There have been times when I felt anger when I read crap like that, but I found out that laughing at dumb people is a lot healthier and less complicated than anything else. You can't teach them anyway. It's like trying to teach a person with down-syndrome advanced maths. It just doesn't work, no matter how great your teaching skills are.

Die dumb hypocrits.

One last thing: If you hate a certain group of ppl and choose to be racist, fair enough. But do it for the right reasons in order to not expose your retardation. Hating whites "cause they racist" while exposing your racist ass in the same sentence doesnt really work. If I was a racist fuck like you are, I had no problem with racists at all. It's like hating on ppl who use mobile phones while talking on one.

You guys are so stupid.
And still you dont know me yet!-"big daddy kane".

As if you (if you're really black) knew me then... tell me: Would you rather be white? No? Then why do you complain?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2006, 04:58:38 AM »
that was a classic. i love pac even more after he said that.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2006, 04:59:16 AM »

You have just illustrated how ignorant and incredibly dumb you are "white" and jewish are seperate races.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2006, 05:03:07 AM »

Some of you are just vile racist blacks, that's if you are black of course and not just some white person pretending to be black and attacking white people lol

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2006, 05:05:24 AM »
quit crying you little bitch. what pac said was the truth. fuck you faggot ass crackers.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2006, 05:07:58 AM »
quit crying you little bitch. what pac said was the truth. fuck you faggot ass crackers.

No nigga. Fuck you.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin