Author Topic: Spider Loc Snitches on Tupac killer!!!!  (Read 3384 times)

biggboyy2004

• Muthafuckin' OG
Spider Loc Snitches on Tupac killer!!!!
« on: February 01, 2006, 09:25:03 AM »
7   Spider Loc / Loc Discussion / Re: SPIDER DID BABY LANE REALLY KILL PAC?!!  on: January 30, 2006, 11:01:31 PM 
BABY LANE IS RESTIN IN PEACE AND I WUZNT IN VEGAZ BUT I KNOW ALOT OF PEOPLE INVOLVED AND ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE THAT BABY LANE DID IT, I REPEAT I WUZNT THERE BUT FROM WHAT I KNOW AND BELIEVE HE DID. BABY LANE R.I.P

www.Spiderloc.com

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: Spider Loc Snitches on Tupac killer!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 09:29:07 AM »
wot
NO MORE WAR

coola

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 09:30:10 AM »
50 would be proud.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 09:32:22 AM »
i knew baby lane. he was a real nigga from SSC. everybody know what he did. real niggas dont give a fucc. 2pac touched the wrong nigga.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 09:39:04 AM »
baby lane is dead, and there have been reports in the media (l.a. times, vibe magazine and mtv) that have all identified baby lane as the suspected killer.  

i'm not from cali, but i know that orlando anderson aka baby lane shot tupac.

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/tupac/060198o.html

do a google search on the guy.  

wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Anderson

Orlando "Baby Lane" Anderson is usually the person cited as the murderer of the rap-legend Tupac Shakur. The two were involved in a scuffle in the late hours of September 7, 1996, which many believe led Anderson to shoot Shakur four times later that night.
Authorities claim that Anderson was a member of the Southside Crips street gang of Compton, California (though Anderson's family has denied that he was a gang member), and that approximately three months before the murder of Shakur, Anderson and fellow gang members were involved in an altercation with a rival Compton gang, the Mob Piru Bloods. The particular Blood gang members involved were associated with Shakur's record label, Death Row Records, and as part of the altercation, Anderson allegedly stole a Death Row diamond cut medallion which one of the Bloods had been wearing. Auhorities believe that this is what led to of scuffle between Shakur and Anderson on September 6, although Anderson always denied any involvement.
On May 29, 1998, Anderson was killed after a dispute in Los Angeles car wash, taking the truth with him. He was murdered by Jerry Stone, a rival Crip gang member.

i mean wikipedia knows who baby lane is.   this is not some great secret that spider loc has revealed.

pontius pilate and the romans put jesus christ to death.  i wasn't there, but cats i know in the streets that know these sorts of things told me this; and i trust them.

i just snitched on the romans!
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 09:45:21 AM »
^^ exactly

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 09:51:21 AM »
tupac died for a necklace

niceone

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 10:03:58 AM »

niceone
:grumpy:

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 10:09:05 AM »
i knew baby lane. he was a real nigga from SSC. everybody know what he did. real niggas dont give a fucc. 2pac touched the wrong nigga.

yeah now they both dead ..aint that nice

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Kaligula

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 10:28:56 AM »
You guys gotta stop callin' everyone a snitch, people throw that term around way too loosely and it's some serious shit. Lane has been dead for years now, it's been reported FOREVER in various media that he's the one that did it. It's no secret. Regardless of however I feel about Spider Loc, that AINT snitchin'. Get it right.

Jome

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2006, 11:09:21 AM »
i mean wikipedia knows who baby lane is.   this is not some great secret that spider loc has revealed.

Let's not blame the G-Unot ridaz, any excuse to make a new Spider Loc thread goes.  :loco:

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2006, 11:25:33 AM »
You guys gotta stop callin' everyone a snitch, people throw that term around way too loosely and it's some serious shit. Lane has been dead for years now, it's been reported FOREVER in various media that he's the one that did it. It's no secret. Regardless of however I feel about Spider Loc, that AINT snitchin'. Get it right.

yup
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2006, 11:32:43 AM »
I remember when it happened and they said he did it, and they interviewed him on TV. He actually spoke very well and articulate, and I remember that for some reason. I am way too young to know what the deal and situation really was behind the media screens.

But damn....am I the only one who almost forgot about Orlando Anderson for the last 6-7 years, since EVERYBODY claims Suge did it or was involved?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2006, 11:37:31 AM »

yeah now they both dead ..aint that nice
;D
United Arab States

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2006, 11:43:49 AM »
50 would be proud.

its a g-unit thing

niceone

lmao
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"