Author Topic: Spider Loc Snitches on Tupac killer!!!!  (Read 3375 times)

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc Snitches on Tupac killer!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2006, 11:49:53 AM »
Spider's gettin too much attention.. This is exactly what he wants with all his stupid-ass comments. Don't y'all kids dare to buy his cd if it's ever coming out!!

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2006, 11:52:52 AM »
baby lane is dead, and there have been reports in the media (l.a. times, vibe magazine and mtv) that have all identified baby lane as the suspected killer.  

i'm not from cali, but i know that orlando anderson aka baby lane shot tupac.

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/tupac/060198o.html

do a google search on the guy.  

wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orlando_Anderson

Orlando "Baby Lane" Anderson is usually the person cited as the murderer of the rap-legend Tupac Shakur. The two were involved in a scuffle in the late hours of September 7, 1996, which many believe led Anderson to shoot Shakur four times later that night.
Authorities claim that Anderson was a member of the Southside Crips street gang of Compton, California (though Anderson's family has denied that he was a gang member), and that approximately three months before the murder of Shakur, Anderson and fellow gang members were involved in an altercation with a rival Compton gang, the Mob Piru Bloods. The particular Blood gang members involved were associated with Shakur's record label, Death Row Records, and as part of the altercation, Anderson allegedly stole a Death Row diamond cut medallion which one of the Bloods had been wearing. Auhorities believe that this is what led to of scuffle between Shakur and Anderson on September 6, although Anderson always denied any involvement.
On May 29, 1998, Anderson was killed after a dispute in Los Angeles car wash, taking the truth with him. He was murdered by Jerry Stone, a rival Crip gang member.

i mean wikipedia knows who baby lane is.   this is not some great secret that spider loc has revealed.

pontius pilate and the romans put jesus christ to death.  i wasn't there, but cats i know in the streets that know these sorts of things told me this; and i trust them.

i just snitched on the romans!

^^it's the same thing when it comes to 50 though. Not like I give a fuck, he deserves gettin shitted on the way he does thanks to the snitch reputation, but mcgriff being a "business man" in the context of drug dealing is not exactly a secret 50 revealed either, mcgriff is not dead but then again 50 didn't mention anything specific that the cops could use. He just generally adressed something that was known (as most other gangsta rappers have done before). If calling a known drug dealer a drug dealer is snitching then any gangsta rapper ever is snitching on almost anybody he mentions in his lyrics

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2006, 12:12:24 PM »
^^it's the same thing when it comes to 50 though. Not like I give a fuck, he deserves gettin shitted on the way he does thanks to the snitch reputation, but mcgriff being a "business man" in the context of drug dealing is not exactly a secret 50 revealed either, mcgriff is not dead but then again 50 didn't mention anything specific that the cops could use. He just generally adressed something that was known (as most other gangsta rappers have done before). If calling a known drug dealer a drug dealer is snitching then any gangsta rapper ever is snitching on almost anybody he mentions in his lyrics

most rappers call themselves drug dealers. 50 upped the bar and gave out DETAILS

"Remember, he used to push the bulletproof BM, uh huh
This here get ya seasick, I sat back and peeped shit
They roll with Easy Rider and they ain't get blunted
Had the whole projects workin for fifty on five-hundred"

"I know a lot of niggas that get dough like Remmy and Joe
And Prince and Rightous from Hillside with the mole on his nose"

besides, there was rumors that 50 told the cops to listen to his songs when they asked him for info about Preme
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2006, 04:08:27 PM »
i knew baby lane. he was a real nigga from SSC. everybody know what he did. real niggas dont give a fucc. 2pac touched the wrong nigga.

yeah now they both dead ..aint that nice

exactly. i hope 'bein real' was worth it.

hollywood

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2006, 04:17:11 PM »
everybody know that baby lane did it...the real question is who set the whole shit up for pac to even scrap with him in the first place?

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2006, 05:18:08 PM »
its been 10 years and both dudes are dead. thats not snitchin

Lo Flya

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2006, 06:06:53 PM »
Just something I noticed the other day, I was listening to Dresta's mixtape and he says RIP Baby Lane on a couple of songs. Dresta apparently also got along OK with Tupac.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2006, 05:45:21 AM »

most rappers call themselves drug dealers. 50 upped the bar and gave out DETAILS

besides, there was rumors that 50 told the cops to listen to his songs when they asked him for info about Preme

lol @ details, details are when you speak on a specific crime somebody committed for example if 50 mentioned details about how they killed his homie or whatever. That shit you quoted is as detailed as the loads of lyrics where rappers talk cooking crack in the kitchen. it ain't shit.

I'd bet there's enough rumors like the one you mentioned about 50 but you know what it is with rumors especially when they don't make sense as it is in this case (since 50's lyrics didn't give the feds shit)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 05:47:12 AM by Niyasin »

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2006, 10:57:41 AM »
I remember when it happened and they said he did it, and they interviewed him on TV. He actually spoke very well and articulate, and I remember that for some reason. I am way too young to know what the deal and situation really was behind the media screens.

But damn....am I the only one who almost forgot about Orlando Anderson for the last 6-7 years, since EVERYBODY claims Suge did it or was involved?
everybody?? or the suge haters??...and they hate worse than they say suge does.....

Azadis

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2006, 11:20:19 AM »
everybody know that baby lane did it...the real question is who set the whole shit up for pac to even scrap with him in the first place?

who is baby lane?

kingwell

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2006, 12:09:47 PM »
tupac died for a necklace

niceone

>:(

Tha_shiznit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2006, 12:19:46 PM »
tupac died for a necklace

niceone

Who wouldn't?  ;D

Jome

« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2006, 09:02:52 PM »

OH SHIT!  :o
I KNOW 50 DIDN'T SNITCH ON HIS BULLETPROOF BM, GOD DAYUM! YOU COULD GET JAILED FOR LESS.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2006, 09:22:22 PM »
I remember when it happened and they said he did it, and they interviewed him on TV. He actually spoke very well and articulate, and I remember that for some reason. I am way too young to know what the deal and situation really was behind the media screens.

But damn....am I the only one who almost forgot about Orlando Anderson for the last 6-7 years, since EVERYBODY claims Suge did it or was involved?

Your not alone  :laugh:

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2006, 02:39:56 AM »

lol @ details, details are when you speak on a specific crime somebody committed for example if 50 mentioned details about how they killed his homie or whatever. That shit you quoted is as detailed as the loads of lyrics where rappers talk cooking crack in the kitchen. it ain't shit.

I'd bet there's enough rumors like the one you mentioned about 50 but you know what it is with rumors especially when they don't make sense as it is in this case (since 50's lyrics didn't give the feds shit)

50s lyrics didnt give the feds shiet? lmao. okay then why are they trying to get him to testify against preme, even tho 50 said it was hammocide that shot him? LYRICS NIGGA!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"