Author Topic: Spider Loc Snitches on Tupac killer!!!!  (Read 3382 times)

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc Snitches on Tupac killer!!!!
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2006, 07:27:31 AM »
^^it's the same thing when it comes to 50 though. Not like I give a fuck, he deserves gettin shitted on the way he does thanks to the snitch reputation, but mcgriff being a "business man" in the context of drug dealing is not exactly a secret 50 revealed either, mcgriff is not dead but then again 50 didn't mention anything specific that the cops could use. He just generally adressed something that was known (as most other gangsta rappers have done before). If calling a known drug dealer a drug dealer is snitching then any gangsta rapper ever is snitching on almost anybody he mentions in his lyrics

most rappers call themselves drug dealers. 50 upped the bar and gave out DETAILS

"Remember, he used to push the bulletproof BM, uh huh
This here get ya seasick, I sat back and peeped shit
They roll with Easy Rider and they ain't get blunted
Had the whole projects workin for fifty on five-hundred"

"I know a lot of niggas that get dough like Remmy and Joe
And Prince and Rightous from Hillside with the mole on his nose"

besides, there was rumors that 50 told the cops to listen to his songs when they asked him for info about Preme

lol @ details, details are when you speak on a specific crime somebody committed for example if 50 mentioned details about how they killed his homie or whatever. That shit you quoted is as detailed as the loads of lyrics where rappers talk cooking crack in the kitchen. it ain't shit.

I'd bet there's enough rumors like the one you mentioned about 50 but you know what it is with rumors especially when they don't make sense as it is in this case (since 50's lyrics didn't give the feds shit)

50s lyrics didnt give the feds shiet? lmao. okay then why are they trying to get him to testify against preme, even tho 50 said it was hammocide that shot him? LYRICS NIGGA!

that's where you lack understanding. There's one hell of a difference between a testimoney and a gangsta rap lyric. You could have hundrets of rappers talkin about how gangsta some mafia guy is, it wouldn't change the situation in the slightest way. Yet the feds might only need ONE guy to actually testify against a mafia dude to get him behind bars. Yet n still there's loads of known mob heads free, with everybody knowing, with everybody talkin about it. why ? cause the feds cant't get the one testimony they need.

A rap lyric of that general sort as getto quran was ain't worth shit in court. The judge would laugh at the prosecuter for bringin it up. unless of course, 50 testifes. So as long as he doesn't do that, all that snitching shit doesn't make sense.

The only way you can snitch on a record is by revealing info that is either detailed to an extend where the feds can compare it to evidence they collected, conclude that you must know something, and force you to testify (and still you only snitched if you actually do that of course) OR the info is new and gives the feds hints on where to investigate.

now please don't tell me it was 50's lyrics that gave the feds the "hint" that preme might be into drug dealing lol.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2006, 08:08:51 AM »
^^it's the same thing when it comes to 50 though. Not like I give a fuck, he deserves gettin shitted on the way he does thanks to the snitch reputation, but mcgriff being a "business man" in the context of drug dealing is not exactly a secret 50 revealed either, mcgriff is not dead but then again 50 didn't mention anything specific that the cops could use. He just generally adressed something that was known (as most other gangsta rappers have done before). If calling a known drug dealer a drug dealer is snitching then any gangsta rapper ever is snitching on almost anybody he mentions in his lyrics

most rappers call themselves drug dealers. 50 upped the bar and gave out DETAILS

"Remember, he used to push the bulletproof BM, uh huh
This here get ya seasick, I sat back and peeped shit
They roll with Easy Rider and they ain't get blunted
Had the whole projects workin for fifty on five-hundred"

"I know a lot of niggas that get dough like Remmy and Joe
And Prince and Rightous from Hillside with the mole on his nose"

besides, there was rumors that 50 told the cops to listen to his songs when they asked him for info about Preme

lol @ details, details are when you speak on a specific crime somebody committed for example if 50 mentioned details about how they killed his homie or whatever. That shit you quoted is as detailed as the loads of lyrics where rappers talk cooking crack in the kitchen. it ain't shit.

I'd bet there's enough rumors like the one you mentioned about 50 but you know what it is with rumors especially when they don't make sense as it is in this case (since 50's lyrics didn't give the feds shit)

50s lyrics didnt give the feds shiet? lmao. okay then why are they trying to get him to testify against preme, even tho 50 said it was hammocide that shot him? LYRICS NIGGA!

that's where you lack understanding. There's one hell of a difference between a testimoney and a gangsta rap lyric. You could have hundrets of rappers talkin about how gangsta some mafia guy is, it wouldn't change the situation in the slightest way. Yet the feds might only need ONE guy to actually testify against a mafia dude to get him behind bars. Yet n still there's loads of known mob heads free, with everybody knowing, with everybody talkin about it. why ? cause the feds cant't get the one testimony they need.

A rap lyric of that general sort as getto quran was ain't worth shit in court. The judge would laugh at the prosecuter for bringin it up. unless of course, 50 testifes. So as long as he doesn't do that, all that snitching shit doesn't make sense.

The only way you can snitch on a record is by revealing info that is either detailed to an extend where the feds can compare it to evidence they collected, conclude that you must know something, and force you to testify (and still you only snitched if you actually do that of course) OR the info is new and gives the feds hints on where to investigate.

now please don't tell me it was 50's lyrics that gave the feds the "hint" that preme might be into drug dealing lol.

nah of coure 50 isnt the reason the feds know preme is a dealer. but correct me if im wrong, but didnt they use x-raided's own lyrics against him in court? everything you just said is out the window.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2006, 08:41:12 AM »

nah of coure 50 isnt the reason the feds know preme is a dealer. but correct me if im wrong, but didnt they use x-raided's own lyrics against him in court? everything you just said is out the window.

details are when you speak on a specific crime somebody committed for example if 50 mentioned details about how they killed his homie or whatever.

everything you just said is out the window.
not at all.

What the feds said in x raided case is that he musta been there for knowing what he mentioned in his lyrics about the specific crime in which somebody got killed.

I'll repeat, had 50 given details on how they killed his homie, it would make him a snitch. He didn't do that.

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2006, 08:53:21 AM »
prosecuter: "I have a quotation from curtis jackson aka 50 Cent, which clearly implies that you are the drug lord you claim you're not"

Preme: "Yeah I know Curtis, he's rapper, he's doin that for entertainment since he knew me and heard about those rumors about me being a gangster and all, ask him, he'll confirm it"

prosecuter: "well, he didn't come. but I don't believe you."

preme: "well, I know he'd confirm it,if he was here"

prosecuter: "but I still don't beli.." *judge: "next !"*

2euce 7even

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2011, 06:28:17 PM »
tupac died for a necklace

niceone

sorry 2 bring that topic back but thats what im sayin for years..

papa-smurf

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2011, 08:06:36 AM »
This is not snitching & anybody with common sense know baby lane killed pac.sad 2 say bu pac did die over a chain.SMH.4 some one who stood 4 so much die 4 something so small.

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2011, 01:55:26 PM »
Pac fucked with the wrong nigga. You cant be all wild and wreckless like that.

He had his own song called you aint shit without your homeboys but this nigga was never alone. And they jumped ONE nigga.

papa-smurf

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »

He had his own song called you aint shit without your homeboys but this nigga was never alone. And they jumped ONE nigga.

baby lane & them shot the wrong rapper becuz baby lane got killed & a bunch of other dudes got killed thats from baby lane hood over 2pac death.i was out here in LA while it was happening.them pirus was giveing them dudes hell & killing them off left & right

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2011, 03:59:33 PM »
tupac died for a necklace

niceone

Who wouldn't?  ;D

funny thing about it...wasnt his..and was one of the goons...

only thing i ever agreed with ice t on was...that wasnt pacs position..

westside159

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2011, 07:50:14 PM »
the bloods and suge knight and police did it . 

Saber

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2011, 02:36:48 AM »
I hope he's burning in Hell right now if it's really him, then ..

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2011, 05:22:40 AM »
You guys gotta stop callin' everyone a snitch, people throw that term around way too loosely and it's some serious shit. Lane has been dead for years now, it's been reported FOREVER in various media that he's the one that did it. It's no secret. Regardless of however I feel about Spider Loc, that AINT snitchin'. Get it right.
+1 its just as bad as people throwing around the word douchebag the last 1-2 years.  And that's been around since the 1st revenge of the nerds movie[1984].  If you do something or someone wrong & brag about it, you do deserve 2 get snitched on.  Its part of the consequences.    Don't do anything wrong & you don't have 2 worry about getting snitched on. 

me1

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2011, 06:32:59 PM »

pontius pilate and the romans put jesus christ to death.  i wasn't there, but cats i know in the streets that know these sorts of things told me this; and i trust them.

i just snitched on the romans!

[/quote]

this is one of the funniest things i've ever read in my life

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2011, 08:11:27 AM »
baby lane & them shot the wrong rapper becuz baby lane got killed & a bunch of other dudes got killed thats from baby lane hood over 2pac death.i was out here in LA while it was happening.them pirus was giveing them dudes hell & killing them off left & right

lol, you for real? Baby Lane got killed in a drug-deal turned bad.. it was 2 on 2.. Baby Lane, and the 2 people he was shootin' it out with got killed.. and Baby Lane's homie got locked up for all 3 murders, while he clearly didn't kill at least Baby Lane.

And about 50 bein' a snitch, in 'Preme's case, 'Preme axed 50 to testify on his side..
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2011, 03:01:27 PM »

his death was nothing to do with 2pac....he was kiled in a fucked up drug deal...