Author Topic: New 50 cent diss to game Hahahaha (audio inside)  (Read 3693 times)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Re: New 50 cent diss to game Hahahaha (audio inside)
« Reply #90 on: February 04, 2006, 05:50:59 AM »
This song got boring quickly and tha replay value of it is barely existent  :(

ABN

« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2006, 06:18:22 AM »
shit was a lil funny but 50 needs to step it up coz it´s been a long ass time since he actually dropped a good battle record. but it is funny to hear him say "fuck Dre" from Game´s perpsective when 50s´the only one outta the 2 that has shitted on Dre in public.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2006, 09:57:51 AM »
this was actually pretty awesome. The funny thing is 50 is jokin around, and Game is being serious with his disses, and Game has no idea whats going on.

awesome? still got your g-unit thong on huh?

shits hilarious, no doubt game is gettin itchy to drop another diss after this! i mean nigga just got clowned, but game aint really gotta front, he won hands down, he killed gunit with 300 bars, he won. but i gotta say 50 clowns game on this still!

what the fuck is goin down at aftermath!

NFX

• 'G'
  • Warbeats.com
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2006, 12:26:01 PM »
I don't think 50 sent that diss to win any beef as far as a display of lyrical skills. He's clownin because he is, well, a clown. But still he makes some deep points at the end of the song. It kind of makes some of Games recent moves be seen in a different light. For example, him not being on the Waist Deep soundtrack, because BWS was not given what they asked for. Instead of being a shot caller, it seems like Game's desperate for some major cashflow. Possibly to buy out his own contract under G-Unit? Plus with falling out with his brother, makes it seem as though there are more cash problems than people know. I don't know if 50's really got game by the balls (business wise) but if he does, then Game is a fool for throwing down the disses while still under contract. It could also be the reason why 50 just laid back and is not all gung-ho about retaliation (like he did with Ja), since he knows he owns Game anyway.

stinga4lyfe

• 'G'
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2006, 01:09:34 PM »
Man, my sense of humor must be different from a lot of other cats cuz i just didn't find it funny.  It was kind of sad in my opinion to know that was the best 50 could offer in the form of a dis.  All I can say is step ya (rap) game up fif

I agree homie!!

Nosferatu

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #95 on: February 08, 2006, 05:27:56 AM »
nice song
but the voice is a llittle irritating also is the beat at the end
still like "normal" diss tracks better
no doing voices
and no dissing other people under game's voice

Wordfish

« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2006, 07:13:35 AM »
50 couldn't diss Game like 300 bars etc.., So he's makin' a joke of it .,
A sad thing ˛ do , if you think 'bout it   ::)

But yeaah .,  G-unot

C-LO$

• Lil Geezy
  • WU$$'UP ->Wes Sia Fo' Lia Nia /WestSideFo'Life
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2006, 08:43:34 AM »

:puke: :grumpy: :psych: Tgis was the dumnest diss i ever heard!!!

C-LO$

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2006, 08:45:00 AM »
 :psych: :grumpy: :puke: :nahnah: This was the gayest, dumbest diss i have ever heard!!!!!

C-LO$

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2006, 11:15:57 AM »
 :-\ :grumpy: :nahnah: :monkey_piss: This is the GAYEST!!!!!,STUPIDEST!!!! Diss i have ever fukking heard, 4 real!!! 50 needs 2 step bakk, that fool aint got nothing compared to The Game, including the real game if you know what i mean

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #100 on: February 08, 2006, 03:53:57 PM »
attention game stan in the house...
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #101 on: February 08, 2006, 03:55:00 PM »
can someone please www.yousendit.com this

rapidshare ain't givin me shit
NO MORE WAR

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: February 08, 2006, 05:11:51 PM »
Why didn't 50 get after Game the way he went after Ja Rule?

This is weak. The 50 Cent of the How to Rob days would have made a much better track than this garbage.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Chucks

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2006, 04:30:18 AM »
Its kind of sad because 50 is about to realease an album and his album once again has a diss track just to sell records. Unlike Game he is putting all his bull shit on mixtapes.I have to admit I like the beat on the song, but ever thing else was bull shit. Can somebody tell me when did game ever said fuck dre, em, or nwa? It finally took the dvd to get 50 attention or maybe he had to respond cuz he need the people to believe he has game's career( Even thou Game said wheres the proof that he is sign to g-unit?) Its also kind of funny that 50 is listening to game's older brother saying "fase said this, and all that. For what I can remember Big fase doesn't like 50. So whoever think the diss has got game good. Ya'll need to really listen to again and compare it to game's other disses.

I'm not a dick rider of game, I'm just telling it as it is.   

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2006, 06:07:43 AM »
i been listening to this track a few times now and i must say its the shit. lyrically its nowhere near game's diss tracks, but the whole atmosphere is what makes this song. the lyrics are plain comedy, and the way 50's making fun of game and saying that game can diss him as much as he want, he's still in control over the business decisions must be hurting him.  and to the dude above ^^  game never dissed dre nwa or em, but 50s just making a point by showing that game can be a confused man with a lot of change of hearts (i get tired of hearing that myself).

and plus, that beat is catchy as hell

"i seen your lil dvd nigga... hawhawhaw"

« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 06:09:58 AM by Lil Jay »
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network