Author Topic: New 50 cent diss to game Hahahaha (audio inside)  (Read 3692 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: New 50 cent diss to game Hahahaha (audio inside)
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2006, 09:17:53 AM »
games probably started another mixtape immediately. must of running out of disses no?

A good while ago, he's been saying the same verse in 200 different ways for the last 5 mixtapes.  :D
But at least his flow improved, so everyone's happy.

W-A-C-K, Is this a joke?, This was BULLSHIT!, Why is 50 even responding, straight garbage, fag moves, 50 needs to quit, Make a diss a real 1 or shut the fuck up, man 50 is really mad...and puts out a wack diss, That shit was wack fuck 50 aint no fuckin comedian fuck that shit, etc.
keep the comedy coming yall.

Funny to see all the expected G-UnotRidaz sticking up for their man by taking the beef personal, how cute.  :laugh:

Yeah while you on the other hand have to always defend 50, every fuckin time lol.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2006, 09:20:56 AM »
half-assed diss but atleast he found the balls to try and diss back but anyone that thinks 50 is still even in the battle is mentally challenged

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2006, 09:23:47 AM »

that fuckin laugh that nigga did >>>> every single bar game has dropped or is thinkin bout droppin..

Jome

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2006, 09:24:00 AM »
Yeah while you on the other hand have to always defend 50, every fuckin time lol.

I haven't even said anything about the diss or 50, it's just so funny to diss you G-Unot dickriders who keep licking his balls..
Somebody gotta even out the balance on WCC to make it look less biased.  8)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2006, 09:24:33 AM »
games probably started another mixtape immediately. must of running out of disses no?

A good while ago, he's been saying the same verse in 200 different ways for the last 5 mixtapes.  :D

W-A-C-K, Is this a joke?, This was BULLSHIT!, Why is 50 even responding, straight garbage, fag moves, 50 needs to quit, Make a diss a real 1 or shut the fuck up, man 50 is really mad...and puts out a wack diss, That shit was wack fuck 50 aint no fuckin comedian fuck that shit, etc.

Funny to see all the expected G-UnotRidaz sticking up for their man by taking the beef personal, how cute.  :laugh:

Because they signed MOP.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2006, 09:26:09 AM »

Because they signed MOP.
He's been on 50's dick long before that.

acbaylove

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2006, 09:26:44 AM »
Can anyone hook up a YouSendIt link as well?  Shame on these RapidShare links!

Wassup homie? Are you still alive? :o

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2MQQI985JDP3J0KJEVAFVD8LNF

Talking about the song it's pretty funny, but you get tired after you hear it a pair of times.

Yea, Im still alive.. LOL.  I have my DubCC moments when I feel the need to plug in.  But between work and kids.. well.. you know how it is. 

I just made a MySpace site to show off my kids.  I need to add some more friends so if any of the homies wanna help a brotha out.. add ya boy.

http://www.myspace.com/axlef

Man!! Two beautiful princess you have!! Props! I'll show you mine! :)

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2006, 09:30:41 AM »

:D

Bigg $amo

« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2006, 09:35:31 AM »

yep you guys are pathetic. this track is actually 100 times mor effective than games 900-something bars. game just keeps sonning himself

game says: your the reason why people mute the tv when they play madden.
games track was rejected from madden.

games says: youre just a deathrow reject
game was trying to get signed on DR but was rejected when spider loc was actually singed.

you could go on and on... i just cant believe you people praise 300-240 and whatever bars he does. hes going nowhere with these disses.

SGV

« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2006, 09:38:00 AM »
LMAO. 50 just shitted on Game with this shit. The Game Groupie's NEED to admit it!!! What a better way to get at Game? Funny shit.

Jome

« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2006, 09:38:44 AM »

He's been on 50's dick long before that.

G-Unot movement street team rule #1: Everybody who questions or makes fun of the big hero Game -->> Automatically classified as G-Unit dickriders and 50 groupies.

Can't beat G-Unot dickriders logic for some good old comedy.  :D
It's time for a emergency meeting in your G-Unot MySpace.com group, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Matty

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2006, 09:39:18 AM »
the sillyness of this diss is just poking fun at the games whole mixtape diss ethic. 50 will probably come with a proper diss on a real record somewhere down the line and as we know game probably isn't in a position to be able to do that.

not taking sides but game says on his dvd how 50 cents career is built on beef and that when there's no-one left to beef with he will fall off. at the same time its his very own beef that has somehow killed g-unit. i dunno about you guys but although the dvd is funny and tony yayo is obviously a clown, the whole thing lacked any real objectivity and was just game saying a load of stuff to the camera.

with 50 bringing in street groups to g-unit and having albums ready to go, game better have a killer second album both street wise and commercially or he's in trouble. then again what was the probability of game getting his next album out in '06 last time we checked?

and i'm not taking sides but there's never much objectivity on this forum in the whole game vs 50 thing...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2006, 09:43:07 AM »
Jome I already told you I called Game a bitch, you couldnt call 50 the same if your life depended on it.Also, who the fuck are you to call someone a dickrider???You defend 50 & M.O.P in every thread.Dude you make me laugh.

Jome

« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2006, 09:45:01 AM »
Jome I already told you I called Game a bitch

Ohh, what's the matter, change of heart ?? Kicked out of the G-Unot MySpace group for questioning Game ?
Lmao, catching feelings.  :D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2006, 09:48:15 AM »
^I dont even have myspace moron, I dont respect everything Game's done, plain & simple.While you on the other hand keep on riding 50's nuts no matter what he does, your pathetic.