Author Topic: New 50 cent diss to game Hahahaha (audio inside)  (Read 3699 times)

suckaa free

Re: New 50 cent diss to game Hahahaha (audio inside)
« Reply #75 on: February 02, 2006, 02:31:33 PM »
50 and g-unit is garbage...this song proves that shit.  the weakest reply to a diss i have ever heard.  beacuse he can't come st Game lyrically, he has to make a dave chapple skit.  he better stop saying Dre's name, he gonna be sorry.....beeyatch

415 suckaa free

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #76 on: February 02, 2006, 02:42:34 PM »
Is this a joke?....with 50 replyin it proves that the disses are gettin 2 him, so he should have made somethin worthwhile. This was BULLSHIT!....well your brother sez...blah blah blah...typical fifty cant come up with a full song in response so just talks 4 half the song.....He should have just not replied at all, that would demean game more than the same disses bleak/yuk/buddens/spiderjoke have already gave him (used 2 b a crip/stripper, wasnt realy in a coma etc)

Game won

Anything by game (includin intros) dissin g unit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Spider Locs myspace thuggin>>>>>>>>>>>>>This track

True that!!
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: February 02, 2006, 02:59:11 PM »
its funny, but almost everything 50 said is true. hes consistant, game just throws out pointless lies and opinions.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #78 on: February 02, 2006, 03:02:58 PM »
can someone please www.yousendit.com this

rapidshare ain't givin me shit
NO MORE WAR

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #79 on: February 02, 2006, 04:03:10 PM »
funny...but wack....but funny....! ;D
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: February 02, 2006, 04:14:02 PM »
its funny, but almost everything 50 said is true. hes consistant, game just throws out pointless lies and opinions.

How do you know "almost everything 50 said is true" and "game just throws out pointless lies and opinions"?
How do you know what is truth, what is lies and what is opinions in what they all are saying?
Just curious.

Layeth THe Smacketh Down

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2006, 04:28:55 PM »
Their is no way in hell that Game is signed to G-Unit for anymore albums.  If he was Game would be taking 50 to court trying to get out of the contract and it would be reported all over the news.  If the company you work for is trying to sabotage your career, that is definitely grounds for breach of contract.  So I just find it difficult to beleive that he is bound to G-Unit in any way.

WestCoasta

« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2006, 04:55:34 PM »
to say this was completely wack is takin it too far.. i know it had me laughin!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2006, 05:33:07 PM »
although this shit aint really lyrical its the best way 50 could have gone at game.... cause it was funny but talk about telling lies what the fuck is 50 talkin about saying that game saying fuck nwa and dre and shady and em trying to manipulate the situation like that he has more respect for dre than 50 ever will and we already know that

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2006, 05:54:32 PM »
Well, obviously 50 realized that he needed some publicity so he finally does a diss track to Game.  Which is exactly what he does anytime he needs publicity - picks a new rapper and disses them.  50 should have just ignored him, acting like it didn't bother him.  

From a purely musical standpoint, XXX Bars were superior to 50's diss.  Game easily flowed better, and has shown steady progression on these tapes.  Fifty hasn't impressed me since GRODT.  I think he's lazy, uninspired, and corny as hell these days.

I think everybody needs to chill on this beef shit.  Niggaz are only doing that shit because its a great gimmick to get their names in the paper, and get fans on these sights all stirred up. Thats really all 50 has in his arsenal anymore - the diss gimmick.  But lots of people are starting to recognize his formula, and its quickly getting played out.  He'll be gone sooner than people think.

Somewhere along the way, Hip-Hop became less about skills / talent, and more about what kind of clothes people wear, chains, 20's, blah blah blah.  If we focus on the music rather than all the other bullshit hype, i think we'll all be happy.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2006, 06:06:01 PM »
sahahahah this shit is funny...50 is a joke but this shit is funny

rik

« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2006, 08:26:24 PM »
It was alright I would have liked to hear him actually goin at him lyrically instead of pretending to be him. I also didnt like him saying fuck dre and all these other cats cus game never said that at least not publicly if I was one of those cats I would be pretty upset at 50.

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #87 on: February 02, 2006, 08:50:51 PM »
why it is games attitude that hes the dopest shit coming out right now

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
« Reply #88 on: February 02, 2006, 09:12:53 PM »
lol nice diss
50 twisting many facts that fase said
lol at 50's white crazy guy laugh

if u all notice 50 even though he is the biggest artist right now still cannot dissociate himself from dre and em
example 1:
when he did his thing in concert about if u got love for G unit and G unot
if u had love for G unit dr-dre and eminem say G unit

example 2:
he made it seem that game dissed aftermath and shady roster

50 seems to be using his game voice mocking to actually say Fuck Dr. Dre coz Game neva said that before but 50 imitates his voice and said it. Shit was a funny diss when i first heard it but i played it so my friend can listen to it and realised it wasn't that good as i first thought.  :(

smp4life

« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2006, 11:11:52 PM »
Horrid. Game won.