Author Topic: Mobb Deep Or Dogg Pound  (Read 1656 times)

herpes

Re: Mobb Deep Or Dogg Pound
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 01:30:08 PM »
Mobb Deep, how the fuck is dogg food even close to seeing the infamous its a joke.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 05:11:49 PM »
Tha Dogg Pound. I like Dogg Food better than any Mobb Deep album.

Kurupt in his prime > Prodigy in his prime

Daz in his prime as a producer > Havoc in his prime as a producer

Mobb Deep has more superior albums though. Dogg Food was the only superior album Daz/Kurupt dropped whereas Mobb Deep has Infamous, Hell On Earth and Murda Muzik.
I agree. I like DPG waaaaaayyyyyy more than Mobb Deep.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

Paul

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2006, 11:39:44 AM »
Mobb Deep, how the fuck is dogg food even close to seeing the infamous its a joke.

since this is a west coast forum i think dogg pound no doubt.
another reason is dpg has made gangsta shit all their career and made classics , you understand classics, mobb deep cant compare
if u think mobb deep name a better tracc thn ny ny?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Elevz

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2006, 11:48:07 AM »
another reason is dpg has made gangsta shit all their career and made classics , you understand classics, mobb deep cant compare

Survival of the fittest, Shook ones part II, Give up the goods, Drop a gem on 'em... Matter of fact, I could list plenty of others. Thing is, Mobb Deep and Tha Dogg Pound are so different, it's hard to compare the two.

herpes

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 01:38:50 PM »

mobb deep has 2 classic albums an tha dogg pound has a near classic... hmmm who has the edge there

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 02:35:08 PM »

Dogg Pound ...i just like'm period
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -

Dubz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 08:14:17 PM »
dogg pound no doubt. they werent posin from being damn near ballerinas to writin trax like "shook ones pt. 2". its like, how the fuck are u gonna go from pracing around a danceroom to talkin bout murderin people? come on homes. also, DPG had a back-and-forth chemistry and contrast that beat out that of the mobb IMO. bottom line, DPG easily.

WestCoasta

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 08:28:33 PM »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2006, 02:22:57 AM »
dogg pound no doubt. they werent posin from being damn near ballerinas to writin trax like "shook ones pt. 2". its like, how the fuck are u gonna go from pracing around a danceroom to talkin bout murderin people? come on homes. also, DPG had a back-and-forth chemistry and contrast that beat out that of the mobb IMO. bottom line, DPG easily.

Pac was quite good at it too.

Okka

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2006, 12:04:27 PM »

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2006, 01:44:47 PM »
DPG....easy question.

herpes

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2006, 07:35:35 PM »
it was a pic of pee when he was 9 dressed as michael jackson

truedupbluedup

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2006, 10:34:09 PM »
Mobb deep gave me the chills bacc in the day when i listend to em....where as Kurupt and Daz got me hyped...

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2006, 06:11:34 PM »

Come on now, like Daz and Kurupt are really some supercrips in real life. It's just entertainment.

Anyway, I'd vote for Dogg Pound. Dogg Food is better than any Mobb Deep album. They've both fallen off hard though. Shook Ones Part 2 is one of my alltime favorite songs however.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

herpes

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2006, 07:00:37 PM »
DOGG FOOD = MOST OVER RATED ALBUM ON THE DUBCC