0 (0%)
They are intimidated by a woman's sexuality
4 (21.1%)
They take no accountability for themselves
3 (15.8%)
All of the above
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Why are Muslims such clowns?  (Read 1257 times)

J Bananas

Why are Muslims such clowns?
« on: February 03, 2006, 11:18:52 AM »
# 1988 Ayatollah Khomeini issues fatwa against Salman Rushdie after publication of The Satanic Verses

# 2001 The author Khalid Duran faces mass condemnation from Muslims for his book which sought to explain Islam to Jews, culminating in alleged death threats for his apostasy

# 2002 Fatwa issued against the Nigerian journalist Isioma Daniel after she suggested that Muhammad might approve of the Miss World contest

# 2004 Extremist kills the Dutch director Theo Van Gogh after he made Submission, a ten-minute film about the abuse of Muslim women featuring Koranic verses written on female bodies

# 2005 Swedish museum is forced to remove a painting depicting a couple making love while covered in verses from the Koran

FROM NEWSPAPER CHALLENGE TO DIPLOMATIC INCIDENT

September 30, 2005 Danish newspaper Jyllands-Posten publishes 12 cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad

October 20 Ambassadors of ten Muslim countries complain to Danish Prime Minister. Jyllands-Posten reports that illustrators have received death threats

November 14 Jamaat-e-Islami, a Pakistan-based group, protests in Islamabad

January 10, 2006 Cartoons reprinted by Magazinet, a Norwegian newspaper

January 26 Saudi Arabia recalls its ambassador and initiates boycott of Danish goods

January 27 Thousands denounce the cartoons during Friday prayers in Iraq

January 28 Danish company Arla places adverts in Middle Eastern newspapers to try to stop boycott of its produce

January 29 Jyllands-Posten prints a statement in Arabic saying the drawings were published in line with freedom of expression and not a campaign against Islam. Palestinians burn Danish flags and Libya announces it will close its embassy in Denmark

January 30 EU says it will take World Trade Organisation action if boycott persists. Several Islamic groups, including Hamas and the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood, call for worldwide boycott of Danish products. Masked gunmen in storm EU office in Gaza

coola

Re: Why are Muslims such clowns?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 11:22:01 AM »
^^^ looking at that picture, i dont find it funny, and it is pretty rude... that said it doesn't justify terrorist threats on denmark

J Bananas

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 11:31:25 AM »
^^^ looking at that picture, i dont find it funny, and it is pretty rude... that said it doesn't justify terrorist threats on denmark

there was a whole series of little comics, i was just throwin that one up as an example

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 12:22:02 PM »
The only clown here is you. You act like a clown, post like a clown, make clown like commentaries.

Your threads are clownish, your opinions are clown like, i mean, u serve no purpose here in train of thought.

dumb threads like these...
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 12:25:45 PM »
The only clown here is you. You act like a clown, post like a clown, make clown like commentaries.

Your threads are clownish, your opinions are clown like, i mean, u serve no purpose here in train of thought.

dumb threads like these...

dipset bitch

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2006, 12:30:43 PM »
and you could have had the courtesy to at least vote...

Throwback

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006, 12:35:28 PM »
allllll of the abovvvvvve

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2006, 12:35:43 PM »
You aint no dip set chump.

Youre a fuckin Mase or stan spit.

Real recognize real and none recognize u

eastside whoop whoop
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

J Bananas

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2006, 12:43:53 PM »
Allah would be disappointed in your use of foul language

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2006, 12:50:09 PM »
I dont carry myself as a standard for your morals.
I dont promote my faith.

your argument, just like your parents, lost

- Lewis Carroll

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2006, 01:29:14 PM »
some muslims are too extreme. there are extreme radicalists in all religions but for some reason some muslims go too far and hurt the image of islam. its like when a few Christians went too far and started the Crusades. these acts had nothing to do wit their faith as no faith promotes murder and violence.Don't know why but does anyone have any theories on why there some muslims are going too far?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2006, 03:53:41 PM »
some muslims are too extreme. there are extreme radicalists in all religions but for some reason some muslims go too far and hurt the image of islam. its like when a few Christians went too far and started the Crusades. these acts had nothing to do wit their faith as no faith promotes murder and violence.Don't know why but does anyone have any theories on why there some muslims are going too far?

thank u very much, well said

i think sum go too far cause they think every little thing is a sin....

also from wut i hav been taught, there is an extremist sect in Islam that kills anybody that duznt hav the same beliefs as them, INCLUDING other Muslims....in fact, they call my sect (Shia Ithna-Asheri)  non-Muslims because we have different beliefs on certain issues...
if u want, try lookin up sum info on http://www.al-islam.org
i only know very basics of the religion so i cudnt help u wit gret detail

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2006, 07:49:17 PM »
yea i see a lot of hate on muslims, but lets not foget that other religions have had their 'dark times'. you all know i could go all day about how the spanish represented christians and devasted all of the south american civilaztions and how the europeans enslaved the africans. its pretty cowardly when i see a post like "why are muslims such clowns", when knowing that christians and jews and other religions are also pretty violent. a topic like that just shows me that u are on the same level as the extremists.

so once again for the third time u have proved to me what an ignorant person u are and i know u dont have anything to say. u havent even replied to my previous statements cause u have no substance!!

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2006, 12:08:28 AM »
yea i see a lot of hate on muslims, but lets not foget that other religions have had their 'dark times'. you all know i could go all day about how the spanish represented christians and devasted all of the south american civilaztions and how the europeans enslaved the africans. its pretty cowardly when i see a post like "why are muslims such clowns", when knowing that christians and jews and other religions are also pretty violent. a topic like that just shows me that u are on the same level as the extremists.

so once again for the third time u have proved to me what an ignorant person u are and i know u dont have anything to say. u havent even replied to my previous statements cause u have no substance!!

excuse me dog? i'm all substance like pure dope, i wasnt raised to learn about european history and shit, i went to public school in cali. obviously you gettin all hurt cuz i took it to the extreme tat those crzy muslim fucks did, but i knew reasoning with em on my level wouldnt wotk. they are not rational ppl. except for infinite, which he exhibited very rational thinking unless most muthafuckas i see on this board

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2006, 03:16:49 AM »
Bananas, dont you feel fucking immature for directly attacking another religion? I mean even if you don't believe in any religion, like me, what the fuck is the point of all these little random disses? That is like middle school shit man  ::)