0 (0%)
They are intimidated by a woman's sexuality
4 (21.1%)
They take no accountability for themselves
3 (15.8%)
All of the above
9 (47.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Why are Muslims such clowns?  (Read 1270 times)

K A I N

Re: Why are Muslims such clowns?
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2006, 05:12:28 AM »
You aint no dip set chump.

Youre a fuckin Mase or stan spit.

Real recognize real and none recognize u

eastside whoop whoop

Word JBan you don't know whats up...Dipset Taliban.

"I worship the Prophet/The Great Mohammed Omar Atta/For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/Reminds me when I was dealin' the 'caine"
-Juelz Santana

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2006, 08:57:38 AM »
yea i see a lot of hate on muslims, but lets not foget that other religions have had their 'dark times'. you all know i could go all day about how the spanish represented christians and devasted all of the south american civilaztions and how the europeans enslaved the africans. its pretty cowardly when i see a post like "why are muslims such clowns", when knowing that christians and jews and other religions are also pretty violent. a topic like that just shows me that u are on the same level as the extremists.

so once again for the third time u have proved to me what an ignorant person u are and i know u dont have anything to say. u havent even replied to my previous statements cause u have no substance!!

excuse me dog? i'm all substance like pure dope, i wasnt raised to learn about european history and shit, i went to public school in cali. obviously you gettin all hurt cuz i took it to the extreme tat those crzy muslim fucks did, but i knew reasoning with em on my level wouldnt wotk. they are not rational ppl. except for infinite, which he exhibited very rational thinking unless most muthafuckas i see on this board
so if u didnt learn shit in public school why would anyone want to try "reasoning " on your level? obviously ure not reasoing at my level by that comment there. i dont give a shit if u went to a public school in cali, how can u call all muslims clowns? by your very rational reasoning, i should just call all blacks criminals right as most of the jails in your country are filled with blacks. how fair is that ?

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2006, 10:00:33 AM »
if this topic isn't racist then this isn't either

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2006, 10:02:31 AM »
TOT Rule #2

Racism, sexism and any other form of discrimination will not be tolerated. TOT is not a beef forum. Any thread created for beef purposes will be deleted, and any thread that turns into a beef thread will be pruned, so as to leave only relevant posts. We ask you assume that every poster is intelligent and informed, despite any evidence to the contrary. Respect your fellow posters, even if they do not return the favour.

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 10:04:28 AM »
man, this is what gets me about religion, i mean, christianity, a motherfucker thinks if he goes to church, hes going to heaven, and he can do watever he wants, he prob dont believe shit, and just drags his ass to church, but then wouldnt hesitatate to result to violence if anything happens.. wtf?? or the constant contradictions, like jews getting tatoos of jewish stars, or these muslims, who i keep hearing peace from, need to pick up a fuckin book about ghandi. i can go on forever, but you all get the point.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 11:24:09 AM »
TOT Rule #2

Racism, sexism and any other form of discrimination will not be tolerated. TOT is not a beef forum. Any thread created for beef purposes will be deleted, and any thread that turns into a beef thread will be pruned, so as to leave only relevant posts. We ask you assume that every poster is intelligent and informed, despite any evidence to the contrary. Respect your fellow posters, even if they do not return the favour.

Get out of here with that shit, TOT is wolves territory bwoy

ride or get rode on
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 06:33:10 PM »
it's one thing to have a civilized argument about a heated topic

its another thing when some1 deliberately attacks your religion, you might not take offense, but i do

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 06:34:18 PM »
man, this is what gets me about religion, i mean, christianity, a motherfucker thinks if he goes to church, hes going to heaven, and he can do watever he wants, he prob dont believe shit, and just drags his ass to church, but then wouldnt hesitatate to result to violence if anything happens.. wtf?? or the constant contradictions, like jews getting tatoos of jewish stars, or these muslims, who i keep hearing peace from, need to pick up a fuckin book about ghandi. i can go on forever, but you all get the point.

the only thing i can say to that is there will always be people like that in every religion, every race, and every land on earth for the rest of existence. People that take it to to another dimension, that take it way too far, Crazy assholes who blow up themselves and other innocent people aren't true muslims and some people don't realize that. It's the people who bring them all together, like the creator of this thread, who could've entitled the thread "Why are islamic fundamentalists/muslim extremists such clowns?" It would still be stupid because you can't pinpoint the exact explanation unless you speak to one of them, but it wouldn't offend me

Don Seer

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2006, 01:19:31 AM »
this is gold dust.. its a message written by FREE MUSLIM COALITION. a group of 'free' muslims. http://www.freemuslims.org/

i particularly like the 3rd paragraph as its reinforced some of my thinking.. also.. the reaction to this parody cartoon only reinforces the stereotype that muslims=violence.. another PR misfire?

The response by Muslims to the cartoons is absolutely pathetic and depressing but revealing. The reason Muslims are responding with anger and threats of violence is because most Muslims live in countries where democracy and freedom of speech are alien concepts.
Moreover, the Muslim world suffers from a lack of visionary leadership. In this particular case, when Muslim leaders, including American Muslim leaders, realized that Muslims are furious they joined the chorus of fury rather than explain to their people that they must be reasonable and that freedom of speech is healthy even if it is insulting. What is even more disgusting is that most American Muslim organizations, who should know better, have joined the chorus of instigators rather than taking this opportunity to teach their members about the importance of freedom of speech and tolerance.

One would think that Muslims have learned a lesson from the mishaps of the radical Iranian spiritual leader, Ayatollah Khomeini when in 1989, he called on Muslims to kill British author Salman Rushdie for alleged blasphemy in his book, The Satanic Verses. The childish and stupid reaction by Khomeini caused an otherwise poor book to become a number one seller. Similarly today, the stupid reaction by Muslims has caused many more news papers to publish insulting images of the Prophet Mohammed.

When will Muslims wake up and realize that their intolerance of opposing opinions is keeping them in the dark ages? When will Muslims realize that respect must be earned and not forced through violence and coercion? When will Muslims realize that individual liberty and freedom of expression are fundamental human rights? When will American Muslim organization provide solutions to Muslims rather than instigate problems? The Free Muslims Coalition hopes that the answer to all these questions is soon.

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2006, 01:21:44 AM »
Don't blame the religion, it's the people. There are strong, smart people and there are weak, stupid people. It applies to all walks of life even outside of religion. For example, you have drivers. Some choose to be decent drivers, they break the speeding laws and whatnot from time to time, but generally they're safe on the road. Then you got the assholes speeding down the street that put pedestrians and other drivers in danger. I could come up with thousands of analogies, but the point is that some people are stupid no matter what.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2006, 06:45:30 AM »
this is gold dust.. its a message written by FREE MUSLIM COALITION. a group of 'free' muslims. http://www.freemuslims.org/

i particularly like the 3rd paragraph as its reinforced some of my thinking.. also.. the reaction to this parody cartoon only reinforces the stereotype that muslims=violence.. another PR misfire?

The response by Muslims to the cartoons is absolutely pathetic and depressing but revealing. The reason Muslims are responding with anger and threats of violence is because most Muslims live in countries where democracy and freedom of speech are alien concepts.
Moreover, the Muslim world suffers from a lack of visionary leadership. In this particular case, when Muslim leaders, including American Muslim leaders, realized that Muslims are furious they joined the chorus of fury rather than explain to their people that they must be reasonable and that freedom of speech is healthy even if it is insulting. What is even more disgusting is that most American Muslim organizations, who should know better, have joined the chorus of instigators rather than taking this opportunity to teach their members about the importance of freedom of speech and tolerance.

One would think that Muslims have learned a lesson from the mishaps of the radical Iranian spiritual leader, Ayatollah Khomeini when in 1989, he called on Muslims to kill British author Salman Rushdie for alleged blasphemy in his book, The Satanic Verses. The childish and stupid reaction by Khomeini caused an otherwise poor book to become a number one seller. Similarly today, the stupid reaction by Muslims has caused many more news papers to publish insulting images of the Prophet Mohammed.

When will Muslims wake up and realize that their intolerance of opposing opinions is keeping them in the dark ages? When will Muslims realize that respect must be earned and not forced through violence and coercion? When will Muslims realize that individual liberty and freedom of expression are fundamental human rights? When will American Muslim organization provide solutions to Muslims rather than instigate problems? The Free Muslims Coalition hopes that the answer to all these questions is soon.

your right about living under a dictatorship,we can't demonstrate against the ruler so we do against anything else,but the cartoons are offensive.and
United Arab States

coola

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2006, 08:43:28 AM »

your right about living under a dictatorship,we can't demonstrate against the ruler so we do against anything else,but the cartoons are offensive.and

so wouldn't that make it a good think bush is liberating iraq ?

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2006, 08:53:51 AM »
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
well that was before abu ghraib,before all the depleted uranium,phosphuras thing.
United Arab States

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2006, 10:16:31 PM »
Hey, if ya don't really know the truth about christainity, don't speak on it.  What ya say is completely false.  Ya just stereotyping.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

sharjiel

• 'G'
  • PAKI...What!!
« Reply #29 on: February 07, 2006, 08:13:47 PM »
to the person who started this topic
cum here in PAKISTAN and  ask why muslims r clowns!!!!!

if u got facts, then i got facts that can put my ass in trouble...ifuknowwatimean!

LMAO!!!!

and one thing more....

DIPSET bitch!
A good friend will come bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sittng next to you saying...'Damn we fucked up' -