Poll

Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)

Game
56 (83.6%)
50 Cent
11 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)  (Read 2044 times)

westkoastanostra

Re: Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 03:31:41 PM »
this beef is pretty much over...game murdered g-unot by himself....this 50 diss track aint even that great....50 cant comeback no more....game shouldnt even respond to this shit...all 50 can really say is that game aint rich and he has him under contract...thats practically it and we dont dunno if he's lying or not...the same w/ game lying or not...but fuck it game's disses are greater....

ABN

« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 03:32:40 PM »
Game killed 50.  Thats not a biased opinion.  I like both artists but I just dont see how 50 can recover after all the disses.  Game is just too good for 50 to even try to see him in a battle.  IMO G Unit is dead.  They will never be the same.

shame he wont release another album without 50

Dr.'s Advocate is not comming out because 50 said it's not?....correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't Dre and more importantly Jimmy Iovine control all the shots over at Aftermath/Interscope.....Jimmy's not going to let a garuanteed platnum plus produced dre album not see the light of day, especially since game's stock has been rising and 50's has been declining.

that would be alright if either of them actually had stock

Game killed 50.  Thats not a biased opinion.  I like both artists but I just dont see how 50 can recover after all the disses.  Game is just too good for 50 to even try to see him in a battle.  IMO G Unit is dead.  They will never be the same.

shame he wont release another album without 50

Dr.'s Advocate is not comming out because 50 said it's not?....correct me if i'm wrong but doesn't Dre and more importantly Jimmy Iovine control all the shots over at Aftermath/Interscope.....Jimmy's not going to let a garuanteed platnum plus produced dre album not see the light of day, especially since game's stock has been rising and 50's has been declining.

if 50 cent has enough influence at interscope where he doesnt have anyone under contract(jada & sheek louch) too make them leave the label

i think when he has game under contract he has the ability not to put out his album
well like Game said, if he has the contract then show it to the world. and if he does that Game can always use 50´s lame ass excuse and say that 50 went to the library and made it up just like how 50 did when the whole order of protection shit became public ;D

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2006, 04:22:24 PM »
if I was a friend of game I'd tell him how stupid he's making himself look with that random ass mean muggin shit on every pic he ever takes. strange nobody saves him from keepin that up.

should be funny to see him in a swimming pool, jumping into the water, sliding down a flume n shit wearin that face. He didn't fail to do it when he was snowboardin so you know he'd do it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2006, 04:25:43 PM »
if I was a friend of game I'd tell him how stupid he's making himself look with that random ass mean muggin shit on every pic he ever takes. strange nobody saves him from keepin that up.

should be funny to see him in a swimming pool, jumping into the water, sliding down a flume n shit wearin that face. He didn't fail to do it when he was snowboardin so you know he'd do it.

somebody should atleast tell him to mean mug on the other side of his face, cuz that butterfly is not the business
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2006, 04:39:32 PM »
It's not fair to compare the tracks. 50 obviously didnt try to bring more skill than game, for obvious reasons too. He made a joke track. Games tracks are much better technically, it's ridiculous to compare, the fuck was you thinkin starting this thread?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bigg $amo

« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2006, 04:43:55 PM »
It's not fair to compare the tracks. 50 obviously didnt try to bring more skill than game, for obvious reasons too. He made a joke track. Games tracks are much better technically, it's ridiculous to compare, the fuck was you thinkin starting this thread?

exactly. and lmao @ game saying 50 fuels off of beefs. 900-something bars isnt fueling off beef ::)

Bigg $amo

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2006, 04:48:05 PM »

game is not mean muggin  :D
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 04:50:09 PM by Bigg $amo »

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2006, 05:16:58 PM »
He should hate himself for putting a fuckin butterfly on his face.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2006, 06:20:53 PM »

exactly. and lmao @ game saying 50 fuels off of beefs. 900-something bars isnt fueling off beef ::)

This fprum is waaaaay to Westcoast biased.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2006, 06:25:27 PM »

Well that is really the point of this forum isn't it?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2006, 06:28:48 PM »

No.The point is to talk about westcoast music, not automatically taking side for all California artists.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2006, 06:30:53 PM »

No.The point is to talk about westcoast music, not automatically taking side for all California artists.
True. But you really shouldn't expect anyone to automatically asses everything fairly. Cause everyone has a biased in almost everything.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2006, 06:31:30 PM »

True. But you really shouldn't expect anyone to automatically asses everything fairly. Cause everyone has a biased in almost everything.

True.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2006, 07:50:51 PM »
Game lookin hard and shit at the bowling alley

he is visualizing his next shot, i look like this too when i'm playing a serious pool game

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2006, 08:16:30 PM »
LMAO, props!!!