Poll

Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)

Game
56 (83.6%)
50 Cent
11 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)  (Read 2046 times)

Jome

Re: Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2006, 10:02:04 PM »
Simple. He just goes on the radio and says "I wrote Game's album" then puts out a lil weak diss track where he raps 1 verse then talks for 3 minutes (like he did on "Emotional") and all the lil Jomes of the world will hop right back on his dick.

Aww, how cute, the small but persistent G-Unot online street team campaigning against their arch nemesis 50 Cent.  :D
I already said 50 fell off after GRODT, but exposing your blatant Game dickriding and making fun of Game qualifies as 50/G-Unit dickriding in your little G-Unot dreamworld.  :tosser:

I'm done clowning you for now.. you can put on your Hurricane Games, G-Unot sweater and your butterfly press-on tattoo while blasting 120 Bars on your iPod.. you're excused.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2006, 10:30:15 PM »
Simple. He just goes on the radio and says "I wrote Game's album" then puts out a lil weak diss track where he raps 1 verse then talks for 3 minutes (like he did on "Emotional") and all the lil Jomes of the world will hop right back on his dick.

Aww, how cute, the small but persistent G-Unot online street team campaigning against their arch nemesis 50 Cent.  :D
I already said 50 fell off after GRODT, but exposing your blatant Game dickriding and making fun of Game qualifies as 50/G-Unit dickriding in your little G-Unot dreamworld.  :tosser:

I'm done clowning you for now.. you can put on your Hurricane Games, G-Unot sweater and your butterfly press-on tattoo while blasting 120 Bars on your iPod.. you're excused.

Hurricanes *CHECK*

G - Unot Sweater *CHECK*

120 Bars on Ipod *CHECK*

Butterfly Press ON Tattoo *wtf!

where do i get one!!!  ;D

'EclipZe

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2006, 04:54:26 AM »

Hurricanes *CHECK*

G - Unot Sweater *CHECK*

120 Bars on Ipod *CHECK*

Butterfly Press ON Tattoo *wtf!

where do i get one!!!  ;D

mayb in the future game will make a cereal brand with them butterfly/nwa/bws press on tattoo's in it

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2006, 07:30:11 AM »
game probably never signed anything, because he didnt need too, you can sell contracts too people without their knowledge cant you?

thats probably what dre did with half of games album rights

coola

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2006, 10:51:04 AM »
and just in the states Game has made Interscope atleast 30 million

GAME had so much promotion... it doesn't come free.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2006, 11:26:44 AM »
spider said he aint even recouped yet D:

Elevz

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2006, 11:37:08 AM »
You know what's the problem with Game... He merced 50 and the entire G-Unit on 300 Bars, but instead of letting 50 rest in pieces he just couldn't stop making diss records. That's like the worst thing to do... Can you imagine Nas after dropping Ether on Jay-Z coming with new disses every 2 weeks? Game has a lot to learn. This is not the way to earn respect - it makes us realise how insecure he really is. He should've just dropped 300 bars and then move on, but he's too much of a hative kid to leave it at that.

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2006, 11:52:56 AM »
the problem with game is hes under contract with the guy hes dissing

Mygla

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2006, 03:37:32 PM »

game is not mean muggin  :D

he prolly had his entourage stomp the shit outta the guy taking the picture two seconds later "bitch, how you gonna take a picture when i'm not ready?!????!!!!"

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2006, 05:00:36 PM »

lol funny for a bitch.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2006, 05:40:06 PM »
Game killed 50 musically? All you game fans just say that. All games disses were wack. 300 bars was wack, full of lies and other bullshit. Game didn't kill anything but his own career. He should of thanked 50 for helping with his album, and then begged him to not kick him out of g-unit. Game ain't a gangsta, and has nothing over 50. Not lyrically, not business wise, not street wise. Game is a joke.

Bigg $amo

« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2006, 06:57:51 PM »
Game killed 50 musically? All you game fans just say that. All games disses were wack. 300 bars was wack, full of lies and other bullshit. Game didn't kill anything but his own career. He should of thanked 50 for helping with his album, and then begged him to not kick him out of g-unit. Game ain't a gangsta, and has nothing over 50. Not lyrically, not business wise, not street wise. Game is a joke.

exactly.

Jome

« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2006, 09:08:15 PM »

lol funny for a bitch.

Damn, got his feelings hurt, boo-fuckin-hoo.  :'(

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2006, 02:25:17 AM »

I wouldnt say Game is a joke.I still like his music.But all these people that are saying how Game is way better than 50 need to wake up.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2006, 03:36:30 AM »

I wouldnt say Game is a joke.I still like his music.But all these people that are saying how Game is way better than 50 need to wake up.
Well he is better in my opinion, I mean, I coud use the same quote against you but replacing 50 wit Game & Game wit 50.How is your statement I bolded the truth???