Poll

Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)

Game
56 (83.6%)
50 Cent
11 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)  (Read 2043 times)

'EclipZe

Re: Game diss(all dem 12345678 bars) vs. 50 Cent diss(not rich & still lyin)
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2006, 04:29:05 AM »
Game killed 50 musically? All you game fans just say that. All games disses were wack. 300 bars was wack, full of lies and other bullshit. Game didn't kill anything but his own career. He should of thanked 50 for helping with his album, and then begged him to not kick him out of g-unit. Game ain't a gangsta, and has nothing over 50. Not lyrically, not business wise, not street wise. Game is a joke.

I wouldnt say Game is a joke.I still like his music.But all these people that are saying how Game is way better than 50 need to wake up.
Well he is better in my opinion, I mean, I coud use the same quote against you but replacing 50 wit Game & Game wit 50.How is your statement I bolded the truth???

50 cent has skills, he just doesn't use em, imo if he still rapped like he did in 99-03 u wouldnt even be on game's side, power of the dollar >>>>>>>>>GRODT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything game ever did.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2006, 05:14:41 AM »
Game killed 50 musically? All you game fans just say that. All games disses were wack. 300 bars was wack, full of lies and other bullshit. Game didn't kill anything but his own career. He should of thanked 50 for helping with his album, and then begged him to not kick him out of g-unit. Game ain't a gangsta, and has nothing over 50. Not lyrically, not business wise, not street wise. Game is a joke.

I wouldnt say Game is a joke.I still like his music.But all these people that are saying how Game is way better than 50 need to wake up.
Well he is better in my opinion, I mean, I coud use the same quote against you but replacing 50 wit Game & Game wit 50.How is your statement I bolded the truth???

50 cent has skills, he just doesn't use em, imo if he still rapped like he did in 99-03 u wouldnt even be on game's side, power of the dollar >>>>>>>>>GRODT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything game ever did.

eNgIeS

« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2006, 07:22:20 AM »
im not biased at all here, i like both however I will say this

Anyone who says Game is a wack rapper, or his disses didnt have alot of truth & backbone & skill in them, is just flat out lying or one of those "i hate all commercial rappers" underground rap fan type.

There is absolutely no doubt about it. You could consider it as a fact, as is The Chronic being a classic rap album, or Australia is in the Southern Hemisphere or George Bush is the current president of the USA. Its not even an opinion its just fact

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2006, 07:48:08 AM »
just like 50 cent being better than game is fact

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2006, 08:11:03 AM »
i guess i need to wake up bc GAME >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 50.

eNgIeS

« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2006, 08:11:28 AM »

lol

to be honest i like 50 not Massacre but i like his other shit, but as a pure rapper, Game owns him. 50's a average rhymer, Game is very good & gettting better. 50 gets good beats & thats why he sells, you could put just about anyone on In Da Club & they wouldve been where 50 is now.

Im not even dickreading like you be, i'm objective, i call a spade a spade, & yeh some of the lines 50 & G Unit were funny as, but overall i think Game said better things & alot more factual things.

50 Cent does not control Games career. He signed with Dr. Dre Aftermath Dre & Jimmy are his boss's...the G-Unit thing was put on later but he aint signed to G-Unit. If 50 tellin truth all he has to do is put out the contract. Same as the "Doja" photos, if they real, all he has to do is put em out there...& games career is over, but he hasnt, you know why??? because they dont exist, that is the only plausible explanation

So instead of brainlessly riding someones cock, put the facts together objectively & you'll see what I see

Matty

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2006, 09:25:41 AM »
i don't like the assumption that anybody could of jumped on in da club and it would have been a huge hit. same claim that game makes on his dvd and it's wrong. fact is that although the beat is dope 50 brought some catchy shit and is just as much responsible for it being a hit. when we see a game track on the level of in da club which hasn't got 50 cent on it then we'll be in a position to listen to his opinion. now that's objective.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2006, 10:22:00 AM »

lol

to be honest i like 50 not Massacre but i like his other shit, but as a pure rapper, Game owns him. 50's a average rhymer, Game is very good & gettting better. 50 gets good beats & thats why he sells, you could put just about anyone on In Da Club & they wouldve been where 50 is now.

Im not even dickreading like you be, i'm objective, i call a spade a spade, & yeh some of the lines 50 & G Unit were funny as, but overall i think Game said better things & alot more factual things.

50 Cent does not control Games career. He signed with Dr. Dre Aftermath Dre & Jimmy are his boss's...the G-Unit thing was put on later but he aint signed to G-Unit. If 50 tellin truth all he has to do is put out the contract. Same as the "Doja" photos, if they real, all he has to do is put em out there...& games career is over, but he hasnt, you know why??? because they dont exist, that is the only plausible explanation

So instead of brainlessly riding someones cock, put the facts together objectively & you'll see what I see

Hell no.

eNgIeS

« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2006, 08:39:34 PM »

lol

Hell no.

If thats a fact, why do more DJ's & clubs play the Beyounce version & not 50's. Every person i know who likes that song says Beyounces is better, & im not talkin about guys here, girls tell me

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2006, 05:52:24 AM »

lol

Hell no.

If thats a fact, why do more DJ's & clubs play the Beyounce version & not 50's. Every person i know who likes that song says Beyounces is better, & im not talkin about guys here, girls tell me

Are you honestly telling me Beyonce version gets more airplays than 50's ? Lmao

Jip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2006, 06:07:26 AM »

lol

Hell no.

Hai MAn, DonT YOU knOW THat dR DrE DiNT eveN ProDUCe thE ChrOnIc, DazZ Did

THATS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR SAYING, EVEN THOUGH IT QUITE BLATENTLY ISNT TRUE

eNgIeS

« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2006, 06:51:06 AM »

lol

Hell no.

Are you honestly telling me Beyonce version gets more airplays than 50's ? Lmao

At the clubs ive been to...yes, the beyonce one gets the most plays...i hear 50's but usually beyounce...maybe i dont know, maybe us Aussies can see thru 50 & dont like his shit. I dont know...that could be the reason, but its the general concensus that 50 Cent himself isnt a special rapper/singer, its more the beats. Only a few ppl i know who are impressed with 50 & those are some try hard wanna be gangstas & girls who say his a good rapper coz "he has a sexy voice"

eNgIeS

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2006, 06:53:51 AM »

lol

Hell no.

Hai MAn, DonT YOU knOW THat dR DrE DiNT eveN ProDUCe thE ChrOnIc, DazZ Did

THATS WHAT IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR SAYING, EVEN THOUGH IT QUITE BLATENTLY ISNT TRUE

Lol...continue being immature & dick ride...I used to be like you...go ask Overseer the stupid net beefs i used to get into with that attitude like 5-6 years ago on the Dre forum probably a lil bit on here too

WHy is it so hard for ppl not to take sides, & just be OBJECTIVE, & look at things in a balanced way.

If you can explain to me in a mature sensible fashion why 50 is better than Game then perhaps ill pay attention to what you say, until then, adios amigo

'EclipZe

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2006, 07:02:18 AM »
nawwww, game can NEVER flow like 50 did.... have you guys even listenend to them old g-unit mixtapes? or power of the dollar? god 50's flow and rhymes are so tight on there, game can never match that....

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2006, 08:16:05 AM »
nawwww, game can NEVER flow like 50 did.... have you guys even listenend to them old g-unit mixtapes? or power of the dollar? god 50's flow and rhymes are so tight on there, game can never match that....

Yep,thats the whole point.