Author Topic: Photos of Muslims protesting the Mohhamed cartoons......  (Read 1696 times)

Jome

Re: Photos of Muslims protesting the Mohhamed cartoons......
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2006, 06:07:19 AM »

Riots in Denmark, when 200 muslims started throwing rocks at police, and wrecking shops/cars.
Street wars are expected later, when right extremists are expected to demonstrate against muslims.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2006, 06:11:34 AM »
Am I the only one who finds it weird that all those signs are written with pretty much the same style and handwriting?
word,looks photo shopped or something

K A I N

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2006, 06:13:43 AM »

Eihtball

« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2006, 06:26:17 AM »
Real American, I'm curious to know where you got all these photos.  The reason I ask is because they all look like they were taken at different locations (including some in Middle Eastern countries, not Denmark), and I'm also confused as to why we see some of those Muslims carrying AK-47s'...civilians can't buy/own those in Denmark.  Next time, please post your source.

As far as the signs being photoshopped, I have no comment other than to say I'll wait until I see the source.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 06:28:16 AM by Eihtball »

K A I N

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 06:37:58 AM »
CWalker187's aka RealAmerican photos are from yahoo slideshow.

Muslims Offended by Danish Cartoons...
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/wl/020106danishcartoons;_ylt=Ah5gJVOUwZud.d4V8ZbNt9flWMcF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5bGcyMWMzBHNlYwNzc25hdg--

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 06:56:54 AM »
if i was a muslim, i would be VERY embarrassed, how can anyone say im going to kill you, or there will be another 9-11, beacuse over someone elses opinion, these guys are fuckin nuts, and are retarded...

Eihtball

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 08:10:39 AM »
CWalker187's aka RealAmerican photos are from yahoo slideshow.

Muslims Offended by Danish Cartoons...
http://news.yahoo.com/photos/ss/events/wl/020106danishcartoons;_ylt=Ah5gJVOUwZud.d4V8ZbNt9flWMcF;_ylu=X3oDMTA5bGcyMWMzBHNlYwNzc25hdg--

Ah, OK, so they're NOT all from Denmark.  Damn, all the Muslims in the world getting crazy over this shit?  Hmmmm.

dexter

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 09:39:59 AM »
if i was a muslim, i would be VERY embarrassed, how can anyone say im going to kill you, or there will be another 9-11, beacuse over someone elses opinion, these guys are fuckin nuts, and are retarded...
You clowns dont respect them
so they dont RESPECT you

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2006, 09:55:37 AM »

do you get embarrased when the KKK does something that gets the media's attention?

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2006, 10:09:46 AM »
so they dont RESPECT you
ok, but dont kill us, dont repcect me, i dont give a fuck, but not respecting someone, and threatning for another 911 is 2 diff stories

do you get embarrased when the KKK does something that gets the media's attention?
no, why would i be, im not racist, athiast , not a redneck, not fully american, ... the kkk is just a bunch of fuckin idiots with hate in their hearts bred from ignorance, it upsets me that people like this are living

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2006, 11:09:47 AM »

i think more would feel angered rather than embarassed juss because these ppl are doin stupid thingz n not realizin that they are givin Islam a worse name than it already has because of some other extremists who claim to represent Islam when they really aren't.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2006, 11:18:53 AM »
so whats the point

muslims are generally upset and feel insulted

most are passive and dismissive about the situation, some are really pissed and goin nuts

a bunch of extremists protesting reps 1.3 billion muslims?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

h cottie is bac-tive?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The trains are NY veins, the city's a Psycho
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2006, 06:36:05 PM »
so they dont RESPECT you
ok, but dont kill us, dont repcect me, i dont give a fuck, but not respecting someone, and threatning for another 911 is 2 diff stories

no, why would i be, im not racist, athiast , not a redneck, not fully american, ... the kkk is just a bunch of fuckin idiots with hate in their hearts bred from ignorance, it upsets me that people like this are living

bunch of idiots....hate in their hearts....bred from ignorance.....sounds veryyyy familiar

I WENT TO STAPLES CENTER WEN I WAS WALKING MY GOLD RAG FALL OF MY POCKET AND THE GROUND WAS WET TO AND DIRTY MY RAG GOT DIRTY A LIL BIT PULL IT IT BACK AND MAKE SURE IT WOULD NOT DROP AGAIN ROCKING MY RAG AGAIN HOMIE 8

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2006, 02:45:22 AM »
Fucking disgraceful. Police just stood around. I'd like to see how they would react if I was in London with a "Kill All Muslims" sign. Would get lifted as fast as you can say fuck off you useless piggy cunt.

Heres hoping to race riots in 2006. Somewhere close to me though, so I don't have to travel too far.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Tha_shiznit

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2006, 04:55:00 AM »

for once, he aint.....
Islamic rules and principles if carefully studied are peaceful
however, ppl whp try and take religion into their own hands ruin the name of it

juss like Hitler tryna create his perfect race of Roman Catholics and having blonde hair and blue eyes...he is not and shud not be taken as a representative of Roman Catholics or Christianity as a whole.

You're right about the principles of Islam.

But IIRC Hitler was an atheist but only kept away from the Roman Catholic and Protestant churches because they had too much popular support. I think he hated religion.