Author Topic: the Danish Ambassade burned down in Syria  (Read 1339 times)

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
the Danish Ambassade burned down in Syria
« on: February 04, 2006, 09:09:06 AM »
 :o
they say they did it because there was an SMS floating around in denmark which said that we all should burn the koran today

read about it here: http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/02/04/syria.cartoon.ap/index.html

« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 09:23:17 AM by Oklin »

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: the Danish Ambassade burned down in Syria
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 09:14:39 AM »
wat the fuck is he dead
United Arab States

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 09:15:43 AM »
thats fucked up
United Arab States

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 09:19:36 AM »
yeah its fucked up man!... they arre totally overreacting!...

i bet there will be terror in Denmark soon  >:(

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!

dexter

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 09:34:34 AM »
Damn they hate Goyem  8)

Elevz

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2006, 09:49:44 AM »
I just don't get where all the hatred is coming from. If I were a Christian and some Muslim talked shit about my beliefs, I would be like -whatever-, he doesn't know any better. In fact, I'm a atheist and I really don't mind anyone bashing atheists. I'll accept you for being different than me, but why can't muslims do the same? Be a man instead of overreacting like a 4 year old kid.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2006, 09:52:39 AM »
^ yea, like dont they get that everyone has opinions, why do they care wat other people have to say,... its litteraly a elemterary school attitute of, ohh they are making fun of me, lets beat them up... grown fuckin men, using bullshit excuses to hurt others and think its justified , physcos...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2006, 11:22:02 AM »
you guys just dont understand the context in which the shit occurs

europeans are savage fuckin animals who have built their prosperity and livelihoods on the back of millions of poor coloured people, predominately including muslims

the current oppression continues today

this is just insult to injury

this cartoon is not seen as one faggots opinion and we shuould respect his freedom of expression

its representative of general europeans hatred for muslims

kinda like seeing ya slave master after rapin ya moms and workin ya ass in the fields decides hes gonna start insulting your belief system while hes at it

like ted dibiase whuppin ya ass then stuffin bills in ya mouth, oh hell naw we cant stand for that shit

nah mean?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

coola

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2006, 11:25:09 AM »
^ i get what you sayen... but damn, shit's fucked up.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2006, 11:25:41 AM »
^ ok ok, they suck, etc. etc. etc. nothing ever justifies violence. NOTHING. esp if you guys are religious, i could understand if you were a bunch of heathens , or animals, but your this 'beautiful peaceful religion' and you are making yourself look like fuckin monkeys.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2006, 11:35:32 AM »
Can I ask you a question? What is responsible for establishing norms, laws, freedoms etcetra?

How does a just society be built? How can the rule of law be establiushed in a country?

Through stability. Through free democratic expression.  Through order and the establishment of rule of law. Through the creation of institutions.

Now explain to me how this can be achieved when youve been systematically raped for the last 100 years.

The nerve of pusssy ass white boys who cant even spell politics to come on this board and pass judgement. Do you KNOW history? Or are u relying on headline tickers and sound bites?

You keep invading nations, toppling govts, interfering in internal affairs, violating sovereignoty, establish repressive economic practices, i mean you fuckin pussies have been CONDITIONED to accept the current situation in the world as being the standard system in which nations operate. Colonialism and imperialism are $2 words for you to throw around in an essay. You dont understand why things are the way they are in the world.

Go into the ghetto. Look at the mannerisms and conditions they live in. Now go to an upper class white boy picket fence neighbourhood. Now tell me that the difference between the two is because Blacks are ignorant. Tell me that.

When you dont understand history, or politics or intl relations, you dont understand the context. when you dont understand the context, you make stupid unsubstantiated comments based on outright ignorance. And thats when your friendly neighbourhood Afghan shows up in your thread to knock ya fuckin head off.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2006, 11:36:53 AM »
^ wasnt directed particularly at you, white boy, just some posters in here who drippin off that wack juice and cant get it off

- Lewis Carroll

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2006, 11:40:53 AM »
^ i would never justify my countrys terrible actions, you not only try, but you strongly believe that wat the muslims are doing is right.

coola

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2006, 11:42:10 AM »
^ ok ok, they suck, etc. etc. etc. nothing ever justifies violence. NOTHING. esp if you guys are religious, i could understand if you were a bunch of heathens , or animals, but your this 'beautiful peaceful religion' and you are making yourself look like fuckin monkeys.

thats why i said shits fucked up cracka  ;D