Author Topic: the Danish Ambassade burned down in Syria  (Read 1342 times)

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: the Danish Ambassade burned down in Syria
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2006, 11:49:34 AM »

And thats when your friendly neighbourhood Afghan shows up in your thread to knock ya fuckin head off.

Please stop with the whole tough guy act in all of your posts. There is nothing more pathetic than someone going on the Internet and talking about kicking people's asses. Especially when you are twenty something years old......you need to grow up.

Besides, most of you Afghans are short and scrawny. No one is afraid of you.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2006, 11:54:26 AM »
^ i would never justify my countrys terrible actions, you not only try, but you strongly believe that wat the muslims are doing is right.
no im not

im just clarifying misconceptions and lettin yall know why they think the way they think

post one link where i agreed wholeheartedly with what theyre doing

thats not my steez and has never been
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2006, 11:55:47 AM »

And thats when your friendly neighbourhood Afghan shows up in your thread to knock ya fuckin head off.

Please stop with the whole tough guy act in all of your posts. There is nothing more pathetic than someone going on the Internet and talking about kicking people's asses. Especially when you are twenty something years old......you need to grow up.

Excuse me u must have us tall brave courageous Afghans confused with some dinky lil paki.

when your polish women were gettin raped by Nazis we was having sit downs with them kaisers.
Your polands sucked russian dick for 50 years we fought em for 10

slow ya roll
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2006, 11:57:52 AM »
Excuse me u must have us tall brave courageous Afghans confused with some dinky lil paki.

when your polish women were gettin raped by Nazis we was having sit downs with them kaisers.

slow ya roll

Another brillaint Tech response.

(Also, I am not Polish).

coola

« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 11:58:50 AM »

slow ya roll

LOL !!! fuck you ass-hole, he's not polish.

and dont talk shit about polish women. we ? meaning you got help from the enemy.

J @ M @ L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 12:01:13 PM »

slow ya roll

LMAO... sit downs with them kaisers...
my throat hurts, its hard to swallow, and my body feels like i got a serious ass beating.

LOL @ this fudgepacker

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 04:30:54 PM »

slow ya roll

(Also, I am not Polish).
your a polish homosexual stop lying
United Arab States

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 05:29:17 PM »

slow ya roll

(Also, I am not Polish).

When you were confusingly staring at the mirror wondering what those little patches of hair above your clit meant, I was gettin my first taste of pussy.

When you were debating whether Red Ranger was more stronger than White Ranger, I was discussing politics with esteemed credible professionals.

Slow ya fuckin roll

- Lewis Carroll

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2006, 07:06:29 PM »
/\/\/\/\/\/\
lmao afgans rule the world
United Arab States

Jome

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2006, 09:16:22 PM »
They burned down the Norwegian Embassy in Syria as well, what a bunch of faggot ass fucks.

All because of some cartoon caricatures re-printed in a obscure underground magazine.  :tosser:

edit: Set the Swedish & Chilean Embassy on fire as well, they asking for war now.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 09:22:14 PM by Krayzie Jome »

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2006, 12:45:04 AM »
if bush doesn't destroy the world first those crazy muslims will

Don Seer

« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2006, 01:11:07 AM »
tech.. what you're saying about blacks vs whites may be true for america.. for most of europe its not the case.. there arent many 'oppressed' blacks over here.. our countries _weren't_ built off the back off of slavery like america was.

as for these muslims rioting.. its gonna start a massiave anti muslim backlash. they are their own worst enemy.. they've shown stuff in the papers over here that muslims print about jews in the arab press.. and some of that is far far worse than this picture. the problem is these muslims making the noise dont know how, or cant seem to understand that the countries are full of many different races and religions.. but why dont they burn things down and riot over a simple charicature in a paper? why not just a peaceful protest? why does it have to turn to violence and burning.. and on top of that _genocidal threats_.. i mean come on this is a bit of an over reaction.

this is happening more and more across europe.. there does seem to be some element provoking and supporting these actions under the surface.. but in europe these fools are massively massively outnumbered.. but they dont get it!

they seem to be playing into the hands of the anti-muslims..  and are acting like they want conflict..

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2006, 02:03:46 AM »
the syria government didnt do anything to stop the demostrants from burning the ambassades down...
so they must somehow have a connection to the burns....
thats also why usa now blame syria for the burn downs...

how can Syria be so stupid?.. they will loose alot of allies now?

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2006, 02:33:44 AM »
danish consulate was just burned in beirut , one church was attacked , 6 police and army vehicles have been burned and some protesters were caught stealing.
yeah Muhammads' umma showed it's civilised face today just as the protests' organisers wanted.
I guess now would be the time i start calling for federalism in lebanon.

Oklin

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2006, 03:19:34 AM »
danish consulate was just burned in beirut , one church was attacked , 6 police and army vehicles have been burned and some protesters were caught stealing.
yeah Muhammads' umma showed it's civilised face today just as the protests' organisers wanted.
I guess now would be the time i start calling for federalism in lebanon.

and demostrants are moving towards the danisg consulate in Istanbul right now