Author Topic: Countries/magazines who have printed the Muhammed pictures  (Read 487 times)

Jome

Countries/magazines who have printed the Muhammed pictures
« on: February 04, 2006, 09:32:48 PM »
*Denmark: Jyllands-Posten

*Norway: Magazinet, Aftenposten, Dagbladet, Bergens Tidende, Agderposten, Scanpix.

*United Kingdom: BBC

*France: Le Monde, Liberation, France Soir (Editor got fired)

*Germany: Die Welt, Berliner Zeitung

*Italy: Corriere della Serra, La Stampa

*Spain: El Periodico, El Pais

*Switzerland: Blick, Tribune de Geneve

*Holland: De Volkskrant, De Telegraaf, NRC Handelsblad

*Iceland: DV

*Jordan: Al-Shihan (Editor got fired and arrested)

*New Zealand: Dominioin Post, The Press

*Czech: Hospodarske Noviny.

*Sweden: Expressen, GT, Kvällsposten.

*Hungary

*Ireland

*Austria

*Bulgaria

J Bananas

Re: Countries/magazines who have printed the Muhammed pictures
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2006, 09:35:59 PM »
they are all on allahs shitlist now

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2006, 09:51:17 PM »
thefuck you talkin about???..........
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

Kassem

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2006, 10:03:30 PM »
props man a man txt taht to egypt so they can blaze a few building.

Egyptians to busy celebrating egypt reaching african nations semi-final
United Arab States

jpm

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2006, 10:44:22 PM »
ya right exactly go mr. t!
www.ReallyHipHop.com for all the latest hip-hop media available!

MidoriHaze

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2006, 11:12:05 PM »

I'm assuming the majority of those publications are using the picture as a reference point and not actually taking the piss ?

"People in New York won't bug you. It's so great." - John Lennon (RIP)

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2006, 01:00:41 AM »

yeah i assume you're right..

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2006, 03:52:20 AM »
if the demo's in london carry on...imma firebomb a mosque....this is fuckin riduculous...

dese fuckaz probably on fuckn benefits....bein paid to spread hate....

and the joke is..they the only ones bringin up 7/7...most of the british public have very short memories,,,......

UP THE NF!!!!!!

Don Seer

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2006, 04:22:50 AM »
yeah they're pushing people to the right.. which is bad for them in the end... idiots..

they have no idea what this country was like before the 90s..

if things keep going like this things like the BNP/NF will really cause problems.. perhaps militant offshoots or something.. they're already stronger in the areas where immigrant populations are high... i believe people are more racist than ever.. i know people from here who moved to london, brighton etc who were pretty open minded and laid back like myself.. but as those areas have been affected by immigration and these kind of problems opinion is swayed.. its rubbing off on more and more people to a disturbing degree...

imo.. somethings got to give..

« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 04:39:48 AM by Overseer »

Jome

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2006, 09:11:52 AM »
*Israel: Jerusalem Post

It's about to get hectic.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 09:14:50 AM »
yeah they're pushing people to the right.. which is bad for them in the end... idiots..

if things keep going like this things like the BNP/NF will really cause problems.. perhaps militant offshoots or something.. they're already stronger in the areas where immigrant populations are high... i believe people are more racist than ever.. i know people from here who moved to london, brighton etc who were pretty open minded and laid back like myself.. but as those areas have been affected by immigration and these kind of problems opinion is swayed.. its rubbing off on more and more people to a disturbing degree...

<<<<<<<<<<<<the fact i am 19 pretty much confirms your opinion on this....im NOT rascist...but as you say opinion is bein swayed....rascism in the work place is at an all time high.....

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2006, 03:21:50 PM »

I love the British people but you guys need to wake up. The massive immigration from the Middle East is going to destroy Europe. If you need immigrants that bad, get them from China, Korea, etc.....they at least assimilate. Just stop importing radical extrmeists who hate you and hate your culture. You yourself admit that once people see what the immigrants are doing in places like London, that it opens their eyes.

You would never see radical Muslims protesting and gloating over 9/11 and 7/7 in the US the way they were doing in London. If they tried that here there would be nothing left of them. I can't believe the British public tolerates that.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2006, 12:49:30 AM »

I love the British people but you guys need to wake up. The massive immigration from the Middle East is going to destroy Europe. If you need immigrants that bad, get them from China, Korea, etc.....they at least assimilate. Just stop importing radical extrmeists who hate you and hate your culture. You yourself admit that once people see what the immigrants are doing in places like London, that it opens their eyes.

You would never see radical Muslims protesting and gloating over 9/11 and 7/7 in the US the way they were doing in London. If they tried that here there would be nothing left of them. I can't believe the British public tolerates that.

yeah...i dont think immigration is as much to blame as sir ian blair(although it is becomin a massive problem)...but this really should have been nipped in the bud....make a few arrests,turn the hose on um an watch um disperse...the same way we would any threatenin group that wasnt affiliated with religion...

i hate political correctness

coola

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2006, 02:45:40 AM »
they are all on allahs shitlist now

theyre not the only ones on allah's shit list... anyone who doesn't punish those countries is on allah's shitlist too.