Author Topic: Young Buck dissin Game  (Read 854 times)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Buck dissin Game
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2006, 08:14:23 AM »
Game said himself that it took hime 3,4 months to write that.

ABN

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2006, 08:31:11 AM »
Game said himself that it took hime 3,4 months to write that.
to give him some credit he completed 3 mixtapes full of new songs and recorded songs for his album while writing 300 Bars. still a long ass time for a song but like someone said they should´ve ignored Game instead of coming out with average diss songs. Buck´s shit was cool on this joint but Spider´s verse was on his normal level and his flow needs a lot of improvement coz right about now he sounds like a poorman´s version of C-Bo(and Bo´s flow already sucks). i´d rather hear Buck solo joints though coz he´s the only 1 outta that whole camp i´m checkin for but it doesn´t look like we´ll get a new Buck solo album 2006 so i guess i´ll have to wait a little longer.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2006, 10:04:20 AM »
They looked better wen they were just ignoring him.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2006, 10:10:13 AM »
I thought it was alright, and this had to come because Game shitted on Young Buck the hardest on 300 Bars. I still give Game the nod over Buck with that verse over Real Muthaphukkin' G'z, 'cause that shit about Cash Money and Death Row was funny as hell, better than this song at first listen.

word, the part over the real g'z was still the best imo

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2006, 10:35:33 AM »
So has it taken gunit this long 2 think ov a decent reply??....coz they still chasin lost causes after all of games disses. They looked better wen they were just ignoring him.

50 didn't want them to reply to Game, 'till Spider told 50 about the "Here come the G-Unit Crips, call the cops" line on "G-Unit Crips"...
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

chronic01

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • StR8 Westcoast
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2006, 10:36:33 AM »
this is good because it makes game look like a total assholewith the dumb shit he syas